Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hope so Ashu, at the end of every track nothing good happened.

better they keep J away from these manhoos people..right now even Ani needs to stay away from her...but glad she will be focussed on her dance over Ani this timesmiley32smiley32 acc to her ivsmiley24
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

agar mere iss balidan se aap thik ho jati hai... aur aap aur sirji khush rehate hai, to main ye balidan khushi khushi doongi !

Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Don't worry, our mahanta murti Jhanak herself will sacrifice her trophy for her Archie didi..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

lol i think Arshi will announce it to the world, J tried to kill her ... and try to defame her and ger her out of competition

Both mother and daughter are capable to do any kind of nasty things.

Edited by MMR2810 - 2 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

ab kya karu... kaha jaoo...

I tried to share my pain with my girls, my nightmares...

Puss In Boots GIF

Aur aap itana bhi nahi samaz paye...

Jhanak GIF

Ab main jaoo to jaoo kaha... mera hath chod diya...

Sadness GIF

Oh sweetie , now that you realise that Arshi even in poll is breath taking ....we are with you ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Even I have same thoughts like him, why didnt she give him a benefit if doubt , atleast like friend would think about the other.

๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

i didnt get u here Maya?
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

better they keep J away from these manhoos people..right now even Ani needs to stay away from her...but glad she will be focussed on her dance over Ani this timesmiley32smiley32 acc to her ivsmiley24

Yes...atleast till end of the competition I want Ani to stay away from her.

Even if she win the trophy also, she will be back to her maid job...that is a different story which I don't want to discuss.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

main kab se Jhanakland ke god ke temple ke bahar ki line me khadi hoon behan ... jab se Arshi hospital gai hai!!

lagatar puja paath chalu hai!! smiley37

aapki puja safal hui baalike!! Bhagwan ne aapki Sun li! Arshi ek dum thik! First class!!
please aage se aap puja โ€˜lagaataarโ€™ mat ki jiye! Galat taar jud rahe hain ! Aur in sab ke zimmedaar hainโ€ฆ

Aap aap aap!! (Echo and fade away)๐Ÿ˜œ

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

yeh it is like that...latakati talawar

but this time I am relaxed...

1) they have not released a promo for it...

2) ani is running away by himself this time

3) BH walo ke especially arshi ke marriage ke mamale me naseeb bohot kharab hai

4) mera jhanakland ke bhagwan apr pura bharosa bahi, he hates BH people siddat se!

5) runak fans mar dalenge makers ko!

Originally posted by: sanfan

If the intention is to accept them Ani - Arshi) as a couple, having gotten them married would have been the ultimate shock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Since there is an OG version, ( which I donโ€™t know anything about except that there they were married) this always feels like a Damocles sword hanging on our head!!!

I hope they donโ€™t succeed this time too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree, Jhanak looks so happy and focused when ANI not in her life, don't throw chappals on me. but this is the truth, better Runak meet outside BH then i am fine. When she is not in BH still these BH wasis can make out drama in her name. Wapas aayegi to pata nahi kya karenege. I am so happy for jhanak, she will be getting what she deserved, I like Guruji who will be supporting her without expecting anything in return. Runak unite or not but Jhanak winning against all evils would be a treat to watch

Bcz fresh air me achy se saan se pari hai to her mind is active so that's why feeling more energized.

And BH se bhi to strong push mila hn abi usko with Jail track as per Hiba's iv so she's strongly motivated now. Warna itna torture kra hua tha ek apni life hi bhool gye thi and dance is her first love for which she's really passionate about since Kashmir.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes...atleast till end of the competition I want Ani to stay away from her.

Even if she win the trophy also, she will be back to her maid job...that is a different story which I don't want to discuss.

how much she was doing to eat that kesar peda โ€ฆ uff !! So annoying!!