Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

ab kya karu... kaha jaoo...

I tried to share my pain with my girls, my nightmares...

Puss In Boots GIF

Aur aap itana bhi nahi samaz paye...

Jhanak GIF

Ab main jaoo to jaoo kaha... mera hath chod diya...

Sadness GIF

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Kis mauke pe poll banaya tha Vira di...

It is not leaving you only.....aur chodega bhi nahin apka peecha...smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

r they anytime succeessful...even Bips told in in long back..that evil people r trying all they want to do..but last moment..something happens & they r not able to do anything...& it will be hard this time...cause J's mentor her guru ji is there with her..as he told her...i think this time J will be successful..just what i feel

Hope so Ashu, at the end of every track nothing good happened.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree, Jhanak looks so happy and focused when ANI not in her life, don't throw chappals on me. but this is the truth, better Runak meet outside BH then i am fine. When she is not in BH still these BH wasis can make out drama in her name. Wapas aayegi to pata nahi kya karenege. I am so happy for jhanak, she will be getting what she deserved, I like Guruji who will be supporting her without expecting anything in return. Runak unite or not but Jhanak winning against all evils would be a treat to watch

same feeling what i got after watching today's epi
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Wo poll ne meri zindagi barbad kar di hai! Muze akele thode na dekhana hai!!

aap log bhi dekhonge!!

Itna Life GIF

Vira konsa poll thaโ˜บ๏ธ

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Some gifs for you guys!

Some solid effort by Hiba today to showcase dance. This must not have been easy for an untrained dancer like her.

Jhanak doing garaba ... I had to make this me being gujju!

Dance GIF

I felt this scene was shot really well! Look how happy she is

Dance GIF

Anirudh sad at each mention of Jhanak

Sad GIF

The expression of Krushal was on point today as always! The sadness was visible in the eyes, with a slight smile during the conversation with Bodoma and Choton.

This conversation was good and light-hearted! We need more convo like this in the show other than plain toxicity!

Bodoma shows the emotion of a worried mother when she is tasting the food, executed really well by the actress!

Sad GIF

For the elephant in the room marriage registration, all I have to say is this ...

Darshanraval GIF

I really liked how Jhanak was thriving to dance and grasping the steps as Guruji! See this is what I mean by balancing the episodes. We saw Jโ€™s dance, Ani reminiscences everything about her. His guilt was so beautifully visible on his face that he became remorseful. I absolutely love the fact how in between conversations to BodoMaa and Chotton he was smiling, but still sustained the sadness. The way he portrayed the emptiness. Despite of being around his own people, Anirudh is still alone and hollow from within because his other half is gone too far and taken his smile along with. Sadly, I think only Bodo Maa was able to understand his loneliness. I really liked how she sort of blamed him for Jhanakโ€™s sudden departure, Ani was truly heartbroken.

All in all it was a decent episode. โ˜บ๏ธ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani is able to talk freely about Jhanak only front of Bado maa & Chooton..today both Chooton & Bado maa talked about J...Ani got emotional thinking about her..only front of these 2 he smiled & was engaging in diff topic., but J's name also they included..

y only he remembered asking J for making the pulavsmiley19... he shuld have even remembered the insutl he did with his bhuro bhaat about not wanted to eat her hand foodsmiley7smiley7..& he is thinking J should have trusted him a lil..for dance reality showsmiley29smiley29..he is the one to broke her trust..not her..glad Bado maa also told him..this time even he didnt believe in hersmiley19smiley19..now whats the use of crying for her..when milk is spilled on floorsmiley19smiley19

lol jethu saying Arshi iss ghar ki bahoo haismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 i couldnt control my laugh there...whole mad Bose family is doing full taiiyari of getting Arshi their bahoo, without marriage into the housesmiley37smiley29...really this is mental asylumsmiley37smiley37smiley37..glad jhanak ran away from that mental house..or else she would be turning into another mental in that housesmiley37smiley37

& guru jismiley37 is also mastering in lying for Jhanak to get on stagesmiley36smiley36...& that boy Abhijeetsmiley36(kind boy)..looks like he is crushing on Jhanaksmiley42smiley36smiley36...he should just be friend with J..cause once J's ex husband comes theresmiley36smiley36...he wont allow any guy to be near Jhanak at allsmiley37smiley37

Jhanak being successful is the only tight slap on Basu * Shrishti & her mad daughter's face..cant wait for that part...y is Vinayak even trying to say that to his criminal wifesmiley29smiley29..this Shrisht should have been gone 1 month to lock up then it was goodsmiley7smiley7

this marriage registration i feel...again wont happensmiley24smiley36smiley36..i think Jhanak will be still legally wife of Ani yet..cause Pandit ji has told already..that they r husband & wife..& no one can come between them...whenever these mad family r over happysmiley37smiley37..nothing goes their waysmiley36 ..

just now Shrishti said Arshi cant speaksmiley37smiley37smiley37, but in precap she can screamsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37...Ani's face when she said..Jhanak snatched my lovesmiley36smiley36smiley36..cause Ani knows, that J didnt do anything..it was him who's in love with Jhanaksmiley36smiley36

today epi was much bettersmiley36...comedy part was Arshi as bahoo...& whole mad family is in celebration modesmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Even I have same thoughts like him, why didnt she give him a benefit of doubt , atleast like friend would think about the other.

๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol aap katar me hai ... smiley37

Vira, apny itni pyaari and meri fav dp kyu laga li hn ๐Ÿ˜

Isper to apki Arshi ka haq tha sirf ๐Ÿ‘ป

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

why donโ€™t YOU tell Arshi to stay away from Ani! She doesnโ€™t need him either!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฒ

She is his aada wife and he is her aada husband..why will she stay away from him.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m thinking they are gonna coincide the registration date with the dance auditions .. the old guru may convey to Srishti about Jhanakโ€™s participation in the show and ask Arshi to try and perform in it ! For both of them , vanity and pride weighs above everything !!

Or.. I donโ€™t know. .. maybe give us more shocks so that we accept them as a couple๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅฒ

If the intention is to accept them Ani - Arshi) as a couple, having gotten them married would have been the ultimate shock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Since there is an OG version, ( which I donโ€™t know anything about except that there they were married) this always feels like a Damocles sword hanging on our head!!!

I hope they donโ€™t succeed this time too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ab kya karu... kaha jaoo...

I tried to share my pain with my girls, my nightmares...

Puss In Boots GIF

Aur aap itana bhi nahi samaz paye...

Jhanak GIF

Ab main jaoo to jaoo kaha... mera hath chod diya...

Sadness GIF

Mumbai jaye or Jhanak ki help karey successful honey me ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜