Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Yeah, doing legal marriage at least , the rasams they will complete later on

lot of people do it ... we registered our marriage first because of some legal work and then did hindu marriage, its not uncommon

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

But marriage is not even completed, how will they register it or they are actually planning for court marriage now ..

I haven't watched the episode yet..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

For now he is badly stuck as he can't say anything to Arshi due to her condition...

But he should say, she is not baby she knows very well what is right or wrong,in precap she is saying intentionally because she have jealousy for jahank

but i know that ani didn't say because ani accepted that arshi is in my fate.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Wah ek aur!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ tum log daddh khod ye ho khudโ€ฆ and then usame khud kud ye ho !!

Kya yahi pyar hai....

Haan yahi pyar hai....smiley42smiley37

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am skipping till they reach mumbai...

May be cant register as they go court , the annulment might come up...may be

I'm going to watch today's now...

So they will go to court marriage option... Just hope even before they start Ani will be in Mumbai...

Edited by Sampada_14 - 2 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I so knew it, first thing that lady will do is blame Jhanak for her condition without knowing anything...

This is the the which was scaring me after "Arshi can't handle emotions" statement of Doctor, as now Ani can't do anything, he can't even clarify & tell Arshi the real truth... And she will take more advantage of this situation..

Well, Tammi I'm not even surprised, that old hag just mold the rituals as per her convenience...

So , without marriage being completed, they are already discussing about registering that ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ who does that even?

So, officially Arshi in in the BH... I Just hope, they won't show won't suggest her to live in Ani's room now, please ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

ani will keep his mouth more shut now till Arshi is all healthy .. he wonโ€™t utter a word even if they all badmouth J.. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ .. will he again try to run away from the situation he created by his own hand ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ he deserves all this
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ya fir court me Arshi fir se behosh ho jayegi....emotional stress nahi le Sakti na..toh shaadi ki Khushi bardast nahi kar payegi aur gir jayegi..smiley37

Shayed arshi heaven or hell chali jaye phir hamesha ke liye tension khatam ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeah, doing legal marriage at least , the rasams they will complete later on

lot of people do it ... we registered our marriage first because of some legal work and then did hindu marriage, its not uncommon

Ohh...so they are going that way..

Now as always Divine Intervention ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

ye manifestations aap logo ke!! ladi lag gai hai!!

but yes it will be nice slap on whole Basu khandan!!

pehale pandit ji ne nikala

phir agni devata ne nikala

ab judge nikalenge!!

smiley37

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know only positive outcome I am manifesting is...

They go for court marriage aur pata chale ki RuNak wedding annulment is still not finalized....

Another divine interventionsmiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am skipping till they reach mumbai...

May be cant register as they go court , the annulment might come up...may be

I said the same thing....smiley36

Hame itna bharosa hai inke divine intervention pe....mujhe bhi umeed hai inki shadi annul nahi Hui hogi...shayad...smiley37

...they showed Ani missing Jhanak...a moment between Choton-Ani-.bodoma was there...You might like them....

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

But he should say, she is not baby she knows very well what is right or wrong,in precap she is saying intentionally because she have jealousy for jahank

but i know that ani didn't say because ani accepted that arshi is in my fate.

He should say but how will he now when doctor had clearly said... "she can't handle emotions" as it will harm her recovery...

So for now he can't even clarify things with her regarding Jhanak being innocent...