🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 59🌸🌸 - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Yes I get you ! I am with you

But now they threw one more bomb at us … court wedding !!

Guys please tell me this weird habit of makers to give a chillax episode till the end and last me kuch bomb phod dete hai and we just forget about everything else and start worrying about that shit !!

Pareshan karake rakha hai!!!

But marriage is not even completed, how will they register it or they are actually planning for court marriage now ..

I haven't watched the episode yet..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamari soch kitni milti hai....smiley37.....we trust divine intervention with Jhanak...smiley37

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

You know only positive outcome I am manifesting is...

They go for court marriage aur pata chale ki RuNak wedding annulment is still not finalized....

Another divine interventionsmiley37

Another divine intervention is that court room would be burnt ☺️

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly...it's better Ani should stick to one woman..

For now he is badly stuck as he can't say anything to Arshi due to her condition...

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

another one is Chooton.. but he is just as hopeless as Ani himself 🤦‍♀️

Chotton won't reveal such big thing to her, use bolne se pehle hi chup Kara dete hai ye log..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Another divine intervention is that court room would be burnt ☺️

Ya fir court me Arshi fir se behosh ho jayegi....emotional stress nahi le Sakti na..toh shaadi ki Khushi bardast nahi kar payegi aur gir jayegi..smiley37

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Wah ek aur!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tum log daddh khod ye ho khud… and then usame khud kud ye ho !!

Pyaar, pyaar hai woh humara... Dekho hume kitna Pyaar hai Pyaar se 😂😂😂

Edited by Sampada_14 - 2 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Sab Acha Acha manifest karte raho behno! Kisi ki toh manifestation safal hogismiley37🤞🏻

Exactly.... Achha achha mangte jao...

Kuch na kuch to milega hi 😂😂

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I so knew it, first thing that lady will do is blame Jhanak for her condition without knowing anything...

This is the the which was scaring me after "Arshi can't handle emotions" statement of Doctor, as now Ani can't do anything, he can't even clarify & tell Arshi the real truth... And she will take more advantage of this situation..

Well, Tammi I'm not even surprised, that old hag just mold the rituals as per her convenience...

So , without marriage being completed, they are already discussing about registering that 🙄🙄🙄 who does that even?

So, officially Arshi in in the BH... I Just hope, they won't show won't suggest her to live in Ani's room now, please 🤞🤞

I am skipping till they reach mumbai...

May be cant register as they go court , the annulment might come up...may be

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ani was in full mood to send J to jail if she did crime & all smiley7smiley7 & when did he went & had a talk with dance reality show for Jhanak 🙄🤔🤔🤔.. like kuch bhi 😤🤦‍♀️