🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 59🌸🌸 - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Whatever we wish, kuch hota hi nahi...

Just hope ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž they won't suggest them to live in the same room now... It's too much..

That lady was in trauma & just after coming back she started her drama now ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Originally posted by: vira76

lol ! arshi torture !! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ what was he expecting when he was going to marry this woman ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

On the positive note arshi being in BH will give Ani glimpse of what it will be like living with her after marriage , what he was opting for ๐Ÿค”โ€ฆ will this be an eye opener for him?

But sleeping on bed will be too much โ€ฆ letโ€™s see what they show now . But donโ€™t think without marriage they will show something like that.. same room is a possibility and cringe worthy,but no same bed โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

What in tarnation is this tomfoolery of an episode?
Are the makers going senile or they have gone completely nuts?

Makers are arrogant..high trps made them think like this

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Hahaha yes you are Anum โ€ฆ two women are stuck in rain dance and you are stuck on push and pull ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm in the "Push & Pull" party too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mujhe sab chahiyesmiley37

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ani might not now. But i feel her actions will cut the last strands of his patience and he will break it to her when she gets out of hand. smiley36
Her fate spells suffering which her Mom has written in for her

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I so knew it, first thing that lady will do is blame Jhanak for her condition without knowing anything...

This is the the which was scaring me after "Arshi can't handle emotions" statement of Doctor, as now Ani can't do anything, he can't even clarify & tell Arshi the real truth... And she will take more advantage of this situation..

Well, Tammi I'm not even surprised, that old hag just mold the rituals as per her convenience...

So , without marriage being completed, they are already discussing about registering that ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ who does that even?

So, officially Arshi in in the BH... I Just hope, they won't show won't suggest her to live in Ani's room now, please ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes....rain dance chahiye....on..Sanson Ko saanson me....smiley42

Yessssmiley42smiley42

Sensuous dance on... "Saason ko Saason me" & I'm in "Push & Pull" part too...

Woh bhi chahiye mujhesmiley36

Angst & possessiveness...sub kuch..

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I won't surprise if Tammi asks her to stay in Aniโ€™s room.

Now without sindoor Daan living as husband wife is not sin??

I want some one question Basus double standards

They are always like this...

Dogle hai sab ke sab...

& They know, no one will question them..

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Ani might not now. But i feel her actions will cut the last strands of his patience and he will break it to her when she gets out of hand. smiley36
Her fate spells suffering which her Mom has written in for her

I know at a point he will break it, but that torture in between will be too much to jhelofy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kyu aai ye wapas๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Donโ€™t think she knows that. She is bus aise hi blame kar rahi hai. Bahar nikali hai to dance hi karegi aur kya karne wali hai. Shubh I was emotionally blackmailing by using Arshi so ANI stop defending jhanak. Arshi was also emotionally blackmailing.It does not look like she is going to leave him even she get defeated in dance competition. She already knows that ANI loves jhanak. So divine intervention has to come and save runak. The registration of marriage topic came bcoz of divine intervention. I donโ€™t think they are going to show Arshi and ANI living in same room without the registration of marriage. They canโ€™t show such bold content. Thatโ€™s why they talked abt registering the marriage. Liked the ANI Bodo maa scene and also cute scene of ANI choton and Bodo maa . Jhanak part was good and refreshing and dance looks much better. Precap jhanak dancing so well . Senior Guruji is back and wonโ€™t be able to stop the jhanak now. Happy days are back for jhanak. I am just happy that ANI will himself witness the success of jhanak no matter they have MU.

Even wanted to let Jhanak participate in that competition โค๏ธ

Kitna sochta hn dilse ye banda! Kash hmey bhi koi aisa pyaar krney wala miley jo sirf dilse chye! โค๏ธ

Edited by xnbstar - 2 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I so knew it, first thing that lady will do is blame Jhanak for her condition without knowing anything...

This is the the which was scaring me after "Arshi can't handle emotions" statement of Doctor, as now Ani can't do anything, he can't even clarify & tell Arshi the real truth... And she will take more advantage of this situation..

Well, Tammi I'm not even surprised, that old hag just mold the rituals as per her convenience...

So , without marriage being completed, they are already discussing about registering that ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ who does that even?

So, officially Arshi in in the BH... I Just hope, they won't show won't suggest her to live in Ani's room now, please ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Han discharge hote he saath shoru kardi apne bak bak๐Ÿคข And now due to her so called sensitive condition no one will say a thing to her.! I donโ€™t think Ani will say anything either.. at least for some timeโ€ฆ ab Han main han milate howe dekhna pare ga.. she was better in hospital in shock.!

I am afraid pata nahe Ani ko kiya kia karne bole gi for the sake of her condition. smiley39

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yes I get you ! I am with you

But now they threw one more bomb at us โ€ฆ court wedding !!

Guys please tell me this weird habit of makers to give a chillax episode till the end and last me kuch bomb phod dete hai and we just forget about everything else and start worrying about that shit !!

Pareshan karake rakha hai!!!

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Noo noo I did not mean in that way... may be I wrote it in a wrong way....

I think it would be shown in a wrong manner..

I don't think they would show it as live-in..here Arshi would start behaving as his wife....not how a live-in partner must behave...

It will be taken to the moral ground if Ani shares room with her.and then back out from the wedding. I don't think they would be that modern and progressive....