Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi to Ani: mujhe achcha nahin lag raha hai! Kya mein tumhe hug karke so sakti hoon?? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›
Ani: nahi ! Bilkul nahi!

Arshi: nightingale ki kahani toh suni hogi na??
Ani: yes, but havenโ€™t you heard the story of Medusa? If you lock your gaze with me, u may turn into stone๐Ÿ˜œ

I can expect this from Ani๐Ÿคฃ
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Divine intervention is always in our favor so no worries! Karne toh planning and plotting, theyโ€™ll fall flat againsmiley17

Haan + positive Hiba's iv today โค๏ธ

Aj X per RuNak fans are so happy with her positive iv and appreciating her opinions for Jhanak and Ani.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Watched last few minutes of episode..

Old hag is ready with arthu taali to welcome ghat ki bahu.

Bipasha wanted marriage to register...Oldham asks why they are taking time to register.

Tanuja says , they will come to home and register marriage.

Vinayak and Shrishti had verbal fight. It seems Shrishti planning something to hurt Jhanak.

Shubho calls bodomaa and asks her to prepare Shrishti and Arshi favorite dishes.

Bipasha says, they will never allow Arshi to this house...this time she is coming as Bahu, like Ani said they will do remaining rituals Aram se, rumi comes and says Shrishti came.

Vinayak and Shrishti enters to Basus house, They are OK with bringing Arshi to Basu's house.

Precap - Arshi madam in wheel chair, Started her emotional atyachaar on audience...Jhanak hamesha mujhe Barbaad karna chahiti thi, paheley Mera pyaar mujhsey cheenliya ..ab Mera career, mujhe wheelchair Mey bitakey, woh Pura duniya nachegi.

What in tarnation is this tomfoolery of an episode?
Are the makers going senile or they have gone completely nuts?

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu1515

Yah โ€ฆ he did look guiltyโ€ฆ. But how did arshi know that J is dancingโ€ฆ she mentioned that she snatched her carrier and will dance in front of the world smiley22

Madam ke pass magical power tho pakka hai smiley37

Donโ€™t think she knows that. She is bus aise hi blame kar rahi hai. Bahar nikali hai to dance hi karegi aur kya karne wali hai. Shubh I was emotionally blackmailing by using Arshi so ANI stop defending jhanak. Arshi was also emotionally blackmailing.It does not look like she is going to leave him even she get defeated in dance competition. She already knows that ANI loves jhanak. So divine intervention has to come and save runak. The registration of marriage topic came bcoz of divine intervention. I donโ€™t think they are going to show Arshi and ANI living in same room without the registration of marriage. They canโ€™t show such bold content. Thatโ€™s why they talked abt registering the marriage. Liked the ANI Bodo maa scene and also cute scene of ANI choton and Bodo maa . Jhanak part was good and refreshing and dance looks much better. Precap jhanak dancing so well . Senior Guruji is back and wonโ€™t be able to stop the jhanak now. Happy days are back for jhanak. I am just happy that ANI will himself witness the success of jhanak no matter they have MU.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

smiley20smiley31smiley36

Word Count: 0

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Watched last few minutes of episode..

Old hag is ready with arthu taali to welcome ghat ki bahu.

Bipasha wanted marriage to register...Oldham asks why they are taking time to register.

Tanuja says , they will come to home and register marriage.

Vinayak and Shrishti had verbal fight. It seems Shrishti planning something to hurt Jhanak.

Shubho calls bodomaa and asks her to prepare Shrishti and Arshi favorite dishes.

Bipasha says, they will never allow Arshi to this house...this time she is coming as Bahu, like Ani said they will do remaining rituals Aram se, rumi comes and says Shrishti came.

Vinayak and Shrishti enters to Basus house, They are OK with bringing Arshi to Basu's house.

Precap - Arshi madam in wheel chair, Started her emotional atyachaar on audience...Jhanak hamesha mujhe Barbaad karna chahiti thi, paheley Mera pyaar mujhsey cheenliya ..ab Mera career, mujhe wheelchair Mey bitakey, woh Pura duniya nachegi.

I so knew it, first thing that lady will do is blame Jhanak for her condition without knowing anything...

This is the the which was scaring me after "Arshi can't handle emotions" statement of Doctor, as now Ani can't do anything, he can't even clarify & tell Arshi the real truth... And she will take more advantage of this situation..

Well, Tammi I'm not even surprised, that old hag just mold the rituals as per her convenience...

So , without marriage being completed, they are already discussing about registering that ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ who does that even?

So, officially Arshi in in the BH... I Just hope, they won't show won't suggest her to live in Ani's room now, please ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1515

Yah โ€ฆ he did look guiltyโ€ฆ. But how did arshi know that J is dancingโ€ฆ she mentioned that she snatched her carrier and will dance in front of the world smiley22

Madam ke pass magical power tho pakka hai smiley37

looks like they found out about it through audition.. remember Guru ji told in yesterday epi she will be on tv her audition
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Yeah, so excited and happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiba is literally nailing Jhanak's character specifically portraying happiness! Acha lagaraha dono ko itna khush hotey dekh ker ๐Ÿ’›

Aj k episode k dance songs and steps bhi thorey better thy.

yet to see the epi Zainub
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I so knew it, first thing that lady will do is blame Jhanak for her condition without knowing anything...

This is the the which was scaring me after "Arshi can't handle emotions" statement of Doctor, as now Ani can't do anything, he can't even clarify & tell Arshi the real truth... And she will take more advantage of this situation..

Well, Tammi I'm not even surprised, that old hag just mold the rituals as per her convenience...

So , without marriage being completed, they are already discussing about registering that ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ who does that even?

So, officially Arshi in in the BH... I Just hope, they won't show won't suggest her to live in Ani's room now, please ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

I won't surprise if Tammi asks her to stay in Aniโ€™s room.

Now without sindoor Daan living as husband wife is not sin??

I want some one question Basus double standards

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS! This is exactly what I have against and for this track! Jhanak has so much potential but she keeps running away from herself and situations.

And I had said the main issue with Runak was Jโ€™s inferiority complex for which she needed to do things on her own without Aniโ€™s help for her to realise she is worth it! She has power. She has potential. Alas a bit more struggle and the want to be a dancer herself rather than guruji having to coerce her would have been great tho!

Its not a balanced track but lets see what cliff we are led to this time!

Originally posted by: vira76

I guess i wanna say, i wanted to see Jhanak do this one on her own without Anirudh's help. The major reason is that unless you do something yourself you don't get the confidence. What did her character lack and why Runak did not work, one of the reasons was her lack of confidence. So to me not seeing Anirudh at every step with her right now is totally fine. My complaints are different.

I wanted them to be as far away as possible because they need to take care of their own baggage themselves.

For Jhanak it is being confident, finding herself what she wants to do in life, and change her attitude toward her life

For Anirudh, knowing who he wants to spend his life with and think about himself and where his priorities lie. Is it family or is it himself? What gives him happiness, and recognize the kind of life he is choosing for himself. So this separation was necessary.

My complaint was first they did not show any moments of them missing each other , second they did not show the reality of things in a city like Mumbai but instead chose the route of again, people bullying Jhanak and again showing the same attitude in her.

I wanted her to learn lessons through struggle, not through a guruji giving her life advice (like Ani did) or again serving tea to someone. Because I want her to leave her mahanata attitude as well. Learning dance is one thing, but learning to be a stronger person, an independent woman, someone who has the strength to not just say what's right but also do what is right, proudly ask what she deserves, and give herself some credit. But I guess I will compromise. Not that I have a choice.

I hope somewhere along the line she learns that as well and they show that. The reality of the world and coming out of her make-believe world that she likes to live in, giving importance to the wrong people... and hurting the ones who love her in progress.

She is young, and when we are young we easily believe in people's goodness. Accepting that her own masi can try to kill her, the only one she can call family is a very painful thought. But one needs to learn to recognize that instead of running away from it and find the courage to fight back. So I hope they explore this more. She has potential and I hope they just don't waste it away like they are wasting Runak chemistry.