🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 59🌸🌸 - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Ha ager marriage registration ho gaya to baat khatam, they are legally married, ho sakta yahi bahana ho, jhanak's Kolkata aane ka ,in this time i didn't feel that Meenu and choton showing marriage

very soon.

Shubho talked about Arshi and Ani's marriage registration so wo ek dum illogical sa laga mujhe

Maybe isi bahany RuNak ki marriage ki baat nikly that it's still not accepted yet..

I really hope kuch aisa hi hojye ๐Ÿ˜‡

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Good days ahead for Jhanak smiley40 & bad & worst days for BH people is waiting

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

lol ! arshi torture !! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ what was he expecting when he was going to marry this woman ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

On the positive note arshi being in BH will give Ani glimpse of what it will be like living with her after marriage , what he was opting for ๐Ÿค”โ€ฆ will this be an eye opener for him?

But sleeping on bed will be too much โ€ฆ letโ€™s see what they show now . But donโ€™t think without marriage they will show something like that.. same room is a possibility and cringe worthy,but no same bed โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™

Arshi to Ani: mujhe achcha nahin lag raha hai! Kya mein tumhe hug karke so sakti hoon?? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›
Ani: nahi ! Bilkul nahi!

Arshi: nightingale ki kahani toh suni hogi na??
Ani: yes, but havenโ€™t you heard the story of Medusa? If you lock your gaze with me, u may turn into stone๐Ÿ˜œ

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa smiley36 it was nice to see bado maa, chooton & Ani together & bado maa & chooton talking about Jhanak & Ani got emotional by her name mentioning.. I just saw Ani parts .. & precap .. have to see the epi

Me tooo smiley36

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This Pic is so surreal...Just how I've imagined her while dancing... It actually feels good to see her smiling, it feels good that she is not being insulted even for a breathing now..

But they are only showing that is my concern... We all were waiting for this track but not how they are showing it to us.. Where in Ani in all this? More than her, it was his dream to see her successful in life? That forceful MU was not needed at all but they showed it just for their third angle to be relevant in the story...

Don't he deserves to be with her, when she is actually going to live her dream, for which he always encouraged her, My heart is crying for RuNak here...

Even, they wanted o show this MU, they could have handled it carefully but NO, they are just messing it more & more...

About Ani-Arshi, I don't even know how are we going to handle that crap now as I'm sure Arshi will take every opportunity to gain sympathy now...

we have some more dances coming from Jhanak and auditions. I think they are trying to show that J is such a talented dancer who can master any form in an instant. I wanted J's journey, I hope now they add some spice to this and make it interesting.

If they want to focus on this, Jhanak enjoys dance, focusing on that, and trying to do something for herself, trying to live her life her way for once, just thinking about herself, self-healing... all is good if she gains confidence and becomes stronger. I think that is needed for her character. I wish they did a better job at storytelling and all did not feel so rushed ๐Ÿค” She deserved much much more, i would have been ok if that lengthened the track (yes) I guess It's good to see her smiling more often these days.

As long as they don't show Ani Arshi PDA I am ok. Just ship arshi to Mumbai, and move the story ahead. One good thing is they declared this week to be mahasaptah, so if ani and Jhanak are going to meet in Mumbai soon, ani and arshi scenes won't be that many! :) This talk of bringing arshi to BH was not needed at all. They could have shown her in her house. I am not sure why they want to add hamare khoon khaulane wale bits. I wonder if there is a purpose behind calling arshi home ๐Ÿค”

On that note... Look at this photo .. Hiba looks fab and Jhanak looks happy! If Jhanak grows from this journey I will be very happy and just forget about the storytelling part ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I always feel she deserves more and so much better... so i will never be satisfied

GSlb-1sXwAAEC0l_Original.jpeg

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yaa he is lifeless body roaming in BH by being puppet to his family & Arshi now smiley29smiley26

Exactly!

Krushal is very well portraying the pain of Anirudh's lifeless body!

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I was wondering same thing seeing her screaming in precap smiley36 she said J snatched her love first smiley36smiley36 that love looked guilty of being caught smiley37smiley37.. Tom he will give some counter talks of pacifying Arshi may be .. so that they all donโ€™t blame J more smiley36โ€ฆ now his life has turned into this only smiley37He was wearing that reel wala shirt of handsome smiley37smiley37

Yah โ€ฆ he did look guiltyโ€ฆ. But how did arshi know that J is dancingโ€ฆ she mentioned that she snatched her carrier and will dance in front of the world smiley22

Madam ke pass magical power tho pakka hai smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail

Good days ahead for Jhanak smiley40 & bad & worst days for BH people is waiting

Yeah, so excited and happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hiba is literally nailing Jhanak's character specifically portraying happiness! Acha lagaraha dono ko itna khush hotey dekh ker ๐Ÿ’›

Aj k episode k dance songs and steps bhi thorey better thy.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Shubho talked about Arshi and Ani's marriage registration so wo ek dum illogical sa laga mujhe

Maybe isi bahany RuNak ki marriage ki baat nikly that it's still not accepted yet..

I really hope kuch aisa hi hojye ๐Ÿ˜‡

Divine intervention is always in our favor so no worries! Karne toh planning and plotting, theyโ€™ll fall flat againsmiley17
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wanted Ani to be her support system actually but what you said is right too...

She needs to be confident & for that she achieving something without anyone's help is necessary...

But, still like we said the way they are handling this track is total disappointment...

They could have blend all her emotions instead of showing her smiling every time..

I'm not going to rant that again, waise bhi kuch nahi denge woh..

I guess i wanna say, i wanted to see Jhanak do this one on her own without Anirudh's help. The major reason is that unless you do something yourself you don't get the confidence. What did her character lack and why Runak did not work, one of the reasons was her lack of confidence. So to me not seeing Anirudh at every step with her right now is totally fine. My complaints are different.

I wanted them to be as far away as possible because they need to take care of their own baggage themselves.

For Jhanak it is being confident, finding herself what she wants to do in life, and change her attitude toward her life

For Anirudh, knowing who he wants to spend his life with and think about himself and where his priorities lie. Is it family or is it himself? What gives him happiness, and recognize the kind of life he is choosing for himself. So this separation was necessary.

My complaint was first they did not show any moments of them missing each other , second they did not show the reality of things in a city like Mumbai but instead chose the route of again, people bullying Jhanak and again showing the same attitude in her.

I wanted her to learn lessons through struggle, not through a guruji giving her life advice (like Ani did) or again serving tea to someone. Because I want her to leave her mahanata attitude as well. Learning dance is one thing, but learning to be a stronger person, an independent woman, someone who has the strength to not just say what's right but also do what is right, proudly ask what she deserves, and give herself some credit. But I guess I will compromise. Not that I have a choice.

I hope somewhere along the line she learns that as well and they show that. The reality of the world and coming out of her make-believe world that she likes to live in, giving importance to the wrong people... and hurting the ones who love her in progress.

She is young, and when we are young we easily believe in people's goodness. Accepting that her own masi can try to kill her, the only one she can call family is a very painful thought. But one needs to learn to recognize that instead of running away from it and find the courage to fight back. So I hope they explore this more. She has potential and I hope they just don't waste it away like they are wasting Runak chemistry.