🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 59🌸🌸 - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

In precap only K part is nice where all the judges r impressed with her dance smiley42 & in BH hell & their downfall has entered in form of Arshi crying smiley29smiley29 & Ani stuck there smiley32smiley32 โ€ฆ

But I am happy for Jโ€ฆ she is far far away from them .. these BH people now will never be happy seeing j success smiley40 so no shannti for them smiley40smiley41smiley41 & Ani will have to take care of the mess till he speaks up

Ani ka part kasey makers handle krengy ab?

This is going to be a crucial aspect of the show!

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yaa smiley36 it was nice to see bado maa, chooton & Ani together & bado maa & chooton talking about Jhanak & Ani got emotional by her name mentioning.. I just saw Ani parts .. & precap .. have to see the epi

He even subconsciously said Jhanak's name and jab se wo gye he seems soulless to me ๐Ÿ’”

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu1515

Iโ€™m manifesting Live stage confessions ๐Ÿคฃ

Sab Acha Acha manifest karte raho behno! Kisi ki toh manifestation safal hogismiley37๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anu1515

How can Arshi go from trauma and not talking to blaming J in precapโ€ฆ in the next episode she will get up and dance ๐Ÿคฃ..wah bhai magic hai e sab

I was wondering same thing seeing her screaming in precap smiley36 she said J snatched her love first smiley36smiley36 that love looked guilty of being caught smiley37smiley37.. Tom he will give some counter talks of pacifying Arshi may be .. so that they all donโ€™t blame J more smiley36โ€ฆ now his life has turned into this only smiley37He was wearing that reel wala shirt of handsome smiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ani ka part kasey makers handle krengy ab?

This is going to be a crucial aspect of the show!

same zainub.. I am wondering how he will go forward from this smiley36
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hn per Jhanak bh to aygy bcz jb bhi bahu ki baat hoti hn camera ussi per focus hta hn..

Ye marriage registration ka mamla garbar lag raha hn...bcz ek dm se topic start hua hn

Ha ager marriage registration ho gaya to baat khatam, they are legally married, ho sakta yahi bahana ho, jhanak's Kolkata aane ka ,in this time i didn't feel that Meenu and choton showing marriage

very soon.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, can anyone share the insta link for the epsiode if possible?

here you go :) https://www.instagram.com/p/C9i2rF-Cmir/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
samarp2 thumbnail

He even subconsciously said Jhanak's name and jab se wo gye he seems soulless to me ๐Ÿ’”

Yaa he is lifeless body roaming in BH by being puppet to his family & Arshi now smiley29smiley26
xnbstar thumbnail

same zainub.. I am wondering how he will go forward from this smiley36

I believe his protective mode for Jhanak will activate now, as well as the pretense mode again. But this time, Ani is slightly more courageous and cannot listen to a single word against Jhanak.

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

all focus on her career smiley27 & Bose house all r just crying only smiley29smiley29 they think now they will be happy .. but what r they doing only crying smiley29smiley29

they want her out .. still discussing about her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ