🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 59🌸🌸 - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Marriage registration ki baat hui hn aj for Arshi n Ani to kahi aisa to makers kuch twist le aye k Ani n Jhanak ki marriage still valid hn or anulment process complete hony ne time lagye?

Bcz jab Shristi n Tanuja se kaha k Jhanak k uss ghar me nhi ani chye to she promised that and suddenly camera focused shifted to Jhanak.

Edited by xnbstar - 2 months ago
Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

still he was like u should have trusted me a lil bit something like that he tells smiley44 he broke her trust so badly & y will she give him the chance smiley29.. but he will be happy to see where she is now

he dint realize that until badoma mentioned and after than he looked guilty…. He needs someone or J to show all the things he did to make him understand kitna badaa buddu hai yah

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

In precap only K part is nice where all the judges r impressed with her dance smiley42 & in BH hell & their downfall has entered in form of Arshi crying smiley29smiley29 & Ani stuck there smiley32smiley32

But I am happy for J… she is far far away from them .. these BH people now will never be happy seeing j success smiley40 so no shannti for them smiley40smiley41smiley41 & Ani will have to take care of the mess till he speaks up

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Marriage registration ki baat hui hn aj for Arshi n Ani to kahi aisa to makers kuch twist le aye k Ani n Jhanak ki marriage still valid hn or anulment process complete hony ne time lagye?

Bcz jab Shristi n Tanuja se kaha k Jhanak k uss ghar me nhi ani chye to she promised that and suddenly camera focused shifted to Jhanak.

Arshi baat kar rahi thi in precap i feel jahank doesn't come to here,phir uska torture hoga ,ani mute rahega,in Mumbai atleast liveing peacefully.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, can anyone share the insta link for the epsiode if possible?

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

In precap only K part is nice where all the judges r impressed with her dance smiley42 & in BH hell & their downfall has entered in form of Arshi crying smiley29smiley29 & Ani stuck there smiley32smiley32

But I am happy for J… she is far far away from them .. these BH people now will never be happy seeing j success smiley40 so no shannti for them smiley40smiley41smiley41 & Ani will have to take care of the mess till he speaks up

She looks happy away from BH smiley27

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Arshi baat kar rahi thi in precap i feel jahank doesn't come to here,phir uska torture hoga ,ani mute rahega,in Mumbai atleast liveing peacefully.

Hn per Jhanak bh to aygy bcz jb bhi bahu ki baat hoti hn camera ussi per focus hta hn..

Ye marriage registration ka mamla garbar lag raha hn...bcz ek dm se topic start hua hn

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1515

She looks happy away from BH smiley27

all focus on her career smiley27 & Bose house all r just crying only smiley29smiley29 they think now they will be happy .. but what r they doing only crying smiley29smiley29
xnbstar thumbnail

he dint realize that until badoma mentioned and after than he looked guilty…. He needs someone or J to show all the things he did to make him understand kitna badaa buddu hai yah

Agreed!

He's not even realizing that he's cheating Arshi too at the same time!

samarp2 thumbnail

yaa smiley36 it was nice to see bado maa, chooton & Ani together & bado maa & chooton talking about Jhanak & Ani got emotional by her name mentioning.. I just saw Ani parts .. & precap .. have to see the epi