Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Oh, doesn't matter he will agree to it as expected from him. He never fought for his feelings he is submissive. Same goes for jhanak, both them doesn't fight for their love. ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

Yeah he will agree for it..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ani wanted j also to take part in that reality show smiley36 he was in talks with them for her smiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Even she said that despite hardly having any romance, their couple is significantly famous. โค๏ธ

Aur kya chye makers ko ab?

Isi liye toh the are dragging other things before showing RuNak. Warna agar RuNak start hogaya people are going to shift their focus only on them and not care about other tracks. Not even Arshi ๐Ÿ˜‚ But they also be mindful and shouldnโ€™t be taking their audience for granted.
Edited by Manoshono - 2 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol ! arshi torture !! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ what was he expecting when he was going to marry this woman ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

On the positive note arshi being in BH will give Ani glimpse of what it will be like living with her after marriage , what he was opting for ๐Ÿค”โ€ฆ will this be an eye opener for him?

But sleeping on bed will be too much โ€ฆ letโ€™s see what they show now . But donโ€™t think without marriage they will show something like that.. same room is a possibility and cringe worthy,but no same bed โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Watched last few minutes of episode..

Old hag is ready with arthu taali to welcome ghat ki bahu.

Bipasha wanted marriage to register...Oldham asks why they are taking time to register.

Tanuja says , they will come to home and register marriage.

Vinayak and Shrishti had verbal fight. It seems Shrishti planning something to hurt Jhanak.

Shubho calls bodomaa and asks her to prepare Shrishti and Arshi favorite dishes.

Bipasha says, they will never allow Arshi to this house...this time she is coming as Bahu, like Ani said they will do remaining rituals Aram se, rumi comes and says Shrishti came.

Vinayak and Shrishti enters to Basus house, They are OK with bringing Arshi to Basu's house.

Precap - Arshi madam in wheel chair, Started her emotional atyachaar on audience...Jhanak hamesha mujhe Barbaad karna chahiti thi, paheley Mera pyaar mujhsey cheenliya ..ab Mera career, mujhe wheelchair Mey bitakey, woh Pura duniya nachegi.

vira76 thumbnail

Oh come on zainab ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ! That is body shaming โ€ฆ how do you know a person looking at her ? ITV in general is negative ..

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I know and I'm against that too.

But reality me bht negative vibes ati hn usko dekh kr or wohi show me jhalak rahi hn bz...

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

pura ka pura pagalkhaana hai inka Ghar smiley26

I skip watched that part.. now Ani is stuck in hell

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

lol ! arshi torture !! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ what was he expecting when he was going to marry this woman ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

On the positive note arshi being in BH will give Ani glimpse of what it will be like living with her after marriage , what he was opting for ๐Ÿค”โ€ฆ will this be an eye opener for him?

But sleeping on bed will be too much โ€ฆ letโ€™s see what they show now . But donโ€™t think without marriage they will show something like that.. same room is a possibility and cringe worthy,but no same bed โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™

Vira, how makers conditioned us, yesterday you said they won't share same room, today you are saying not same bed...

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I really hope they donโ€™t show her living in BH with Ani!smiley11

He needs to go to Mumbai.. if Ani comes to know J is in Mumbai, heโ€™ll make 100 ways to go back to her even if he believes he should let her be now that he knows she is โ€œsafeโ€ His soul will still be restless!

Edited by Manoshono - 2 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Bina rituals ke the vile dumbos want to register their marriage! ๐Ÿ˜ค I am sure they need Aniโ€™s signature too and Ani better take a strict stand against it.. even if it to make Arshi emotional who cares! Need to see her transformation into a total vamp.

But I feel they are most probably going to be like Arshi seh nahe payi gi, look at her condition in all crap! ๐Ÿ˜

@bold now they will blackmail Ani with this emotional atyachar. I am sure he will go along with their wishes unless Jhanak accepts him. Jhanak accepting his feelings is whole another debate ๐Ÿซค.

Rituals ke Bina register marriage, seems old hag and her gang wants to speed up everything.

Seriously it's totally absurd to bring arshi in BH, what even they are thinking to do so.

Already that loud speaker irks me alot, now have to tolerate her wheelchair torture.

vira76 thumbnail

Yup! Itโ€™s cringeworthy yaar โ€ฆ but i also mentioned sofa !! I said ani wonโ€™t share the bed I know him that muchโ€ฆ they are conditioning us โ€ฆ they are โ€ฆ didnt you see my poll ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Vira, how makers conditioned us, yesterday you said they won't share same room, today you are saying not same bed...