Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Just watched the epi and can't get over Bip's "Almost Shaadi" smiley15

Bhaisahab, how r they pulling this off? Arshi abb BH mein rahegi???

Jab sabse zyada iTV ke sanskaripann ki hume zarurat, tab sanskar gayo tel lene?? smiley37

Yeh toh makers ka mast chaal ho gaya, shaadi dikhaya bhi nehi, viewers bhi nehi khoye aur Charsi in BH?? Saap bhi maro, lathi bhi na tooto?!

Koi toh bachao Ani ko iss anarth se smiley44smiley36 Ani should shift to J's maid quarters , woh ek hi kamra khali hai filhal toh smiley36

Ek adha din toh WheelChair se social distancing ho jayega punn uske baad?

Plus given that BH is not WC friendly, would we have to jhelo Ani picking Charsi up in his arms and taking her to his bedroom smiley26smiley26

Vomit ka emoticon clear enough nehi hai.....rehem karo rehem karo viewers pe makers smiley7

koe nahi Anni Mumbai Janewala tharki can stay in his roomsmiley36

Anni ka room bhi gya, Anni rent par flat le losmiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

hai ek lover boy that likes to take her side when others bully her ...

ek to dost bane!

Abhijeet ki baat kar rahe ho

He is just like friend only not latoo

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

None of the students got selected so bacchon ka role yahin tak tha. ANI jab aayega tab only Guruji honge competition mein. I am really liking Guruji who can set ANI straight . Looking At ANI past behaviour he will really think that jhanak ne mujhe mauka nahi diya for making her participation but Guruji ko diya. He will definetely feel jealous and bad .

Ani is so unpredictable smiley36 he will be happy for her participation.. but will want to know who helped her for sure.. @ boldโ€ฆ seems like that
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ub yeh show 2 sisters ka ha ml ko ase he makers ne latka rakha hasmiley36

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

ab use competition me contestant ki jagah judge banane ka saukh ho to koi kya hi kare! baki log participate to karenge na trophy jitani hai sab ko!

1PariGupta thumbnail

everyone loves Jhanak except BH toxics n evil Maa Daughter duo with old Guruji n also new bully gangs

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Red TShirt Abhijeet
1PariGupta thumbnail

Ab nahi aayegi. She is retorting back with equal force and when she is not at fault. I donโ€™t think this time she is going to sacrifice. This was already told by Tarun that her father will instigate show makers but he will support jhanak.

This time Jhanak needs to win this show for her peaceful life

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I genuinely hope itna sab hone ke baad makers donโ€™t make jhanak sacrifice for her beloved Arshi didiโ€ฆ coz that will be disaster.. abhi toh jhanak guru ji se lad rahi hai and getting selected but she doesnโ€™t know arshi is also planning to participate once she comes to Mumbai, jhanak will see her conditionโ€ฆ uska hriday parivartan hogaya toh bawal hojayegaโ€ฆ wese bhi iska arshi didi jaap kabhi khatam nahi hotaโ€ฆ they made guru ji blame jhanak before arshi enters and I am not getting a good feeling from thisโ€ฆ upar se if she gets to know ki arshi madam emotional nahi ho sakti ya ani use bataya phir toh hogaya
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

None of the students got selected so bacchon ka role yahin tak tha. ANI jab aayega tab only Guruji honge competition mein. I am really liking Guruji who can set ANI straight . Looking At ANI past behaviour he will really think that jhanak ne mujhe mauka nahi diya for making her participation but Guruji ko diya. He will definetely feel jealous and bad .

He might think her also an opportunist. She used me initially and now she is using Guruji.