Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: piapriya

This is smh i dont likeโ€ฆ why always make everyone against her? One saviour and everyone else against her? Isnโ€™t this like manipulation? She is automatically gonna lean towards the only person for emo support. Why would everyone under the sun be against her? Makers hve no better ideas?

the bullying gang in mumbai does not make any sense .. who will act like that and insult anyone without any reason ??

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

she gonna participate ... ye to hoke rahega , that much i know

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I saw RudraPratap ( Tarun) interview ..he said jhanak got selected..but her father instigated reality show producers against Jhanak...even cocontestants are also opposed how she participate into the show..guruji gives warning to producer, if he won't allow he will go to channel officials .

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

she did nit say anything it seems but the first thing she says is bad words for J ....

Muze pata tha she is more about "I hate Jhanak" than "I love you arshi" coming from Ani

Ani bus emotional guilt main na jaye bus! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Anu1515 thumbnail

Her fans saying she is princess of show.

i also saw few post saying she dances well and should make her main lead instead of Hiba .... ppl on X are mad smiley26

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Anu you are asking me questions that i have no answer for ...

but agar aisa hi karana tha to itana J ka progrees na dikhate ...

dont think that will be the case. if J s participating and given ani and her mentor is there, she will give her best

J would win warna all this build up will be for naught.

But this whole world against one bechari abla naari concept with one person supporting her is quite ghisa pita storyline imo.

Ani to waise will bear the brunt of his past and charshiโ€™s current actions from J n Guruji.

Its like you can predict what may happen for Charshi-J but not what it will spell for Runak if there is any scope for that

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1515

i also saw few post saying she dances well and should make her main lead instead of Hiba .... ppl on X are mad smiley26

Wo sab mostly PR accounts hngy bcz last 8 months tk hardly people talk about her

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu1515

X is highly toxic..

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

yeh they always keep the stakes higher for her wherever she goes...

more enemies than saviors

koi nai Ani is coming to Mumabi.. Guruji ki band bajane... he just have to say if he does not let her participate fairly he will reveal the letter ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Originally posted by: piapriya

This is smh i dont likeโ€ฆ why always make everyone against her? One saviour and everyone else against her? Isnโ€™t this like manipulation? She is automatically gonna lean towards the only person for emo support. Why would everyone under the sun be against her? Makers hve no better ideas?

Anu1515 thumbnail

To gain sympathy for FL from TRP audience..

Repeated hai yaar... Try something new ... smiley44

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Especially co contestants...man I hate those bully gang...and today foe sweet how much they stretched that scene.

Exactly kuch to friends naye, acche and smart banne chahiye na!
Hamesha negativity h charon taraf. Exhausting to watch