Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

If it is true , this is the result of J mahanata..if she sends Shrishti to Jail, every one knows what happened exactly.

Itna Mahan bhi nahi banna chahiye Insaan ko Jhanak ne bhut galat kar diya Witch ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ ko Jail nahi bejhke
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw RudraPratap ( Tarun) interview ..he said jhanak got selected..but her father instigated reality show producers against Jhanak...even cocontestants are also opposed how she participate into the show..guruji gives warning to producer, if he won't allow he will go to channel officials .

This is smh i dont likeโ€ฆ why always make everyone against her? One saviour and everyone else against her? Isnโ€™t this like manipulation? She is automatically gonna lean towards the only person for emo support. Why would everyone under the sun be against her? Makers hve no better ideas?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Her fans saying she is princess of show.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piapriya

Ambaniโ€™s ko takkar denge ye log woh bhi without shaadi smiley37

Waki main smiley37 News main dekh liya hoga to get an idea for their rasaMs as well๐Ÿ˜
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Her fans saying she is princess of show.

Han sach to h islie ham chahte hain wo show mai Mr. India bani rahe โ˜บ๏ธ

MMR2810 thumbnail

This is smh i dont likeโ€ฆ why always make everyone against her? One saviour and everyone else against her? Isnโ€™t this like manipulation? She is automatically gonna lean towards the only person for emo support. Why would everyone under the sun be against her? Makers hve no better ideas?

Especially co contestants...man I hate those bully gang...and today foe sweet how much they stretched that scene.

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I saw RudraPratap ( Tarun) interview ..he said jhanak got selected..but her father instigated reality show producers against Jhanak...even cocontestants are also opposed how she participate into the show..guruji gives warning to producer, if he won't allow he will go to channel officials .

I saw that one ... But they will make it difficult for J at every step and also insults at every stage to create more drama.. i guess

MMR2810 thumbnail

Han sach to h islie ham chahte hain wo show mai Mr. India bani rahe โ˜บ๏ธ

Ha ha...we are not that lucky enough..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1515

I saw that one ... But they will make it difficult for J at every step and also insults at every stage to create more drama.. i guess

To gain sympathy for FL from TRP audience..

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Itna Mahan bhi nahi banna chahiye Insaan ko Jhanak ne bhut galat kar diya Witch ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ ko Jail nahi bejhke

Exactly....but kya karey Jhanak is Mahan..