Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ohhh what did you remind me...I love .KKHH....smiley42

Even my DP is Rahul and Anjali...Even their reunion scene is soo beautiful....,It is a moment of โ€œI suddenly feel alive again for the first time after soo long and I am overwhelmed by the sensationโ€. It is the completion , the moment when the world narrowed down to just those two people who needed only each other feeling their bond snap. then few days just two of them rediscovering each other.... talking about their expectations and disappointment.. feeling a new attraction...it was beautiful..

Imagining something like this on RuNak is so beautiful.....such a beautiful dream like scenario for themsmiley27

Yes , your DP...,โค๏ธ

That is one of my favourite scenes of reunion..

Meeting someone who was your bestie and then after long years meeting unexpectedly , the change in apperance to the emotions...

The way they missed them was so beautifully done and last his words ....

Our makers have the potential to write this and director can shot it also so beautiful...Krushal and Hiba has chemistry ...

But unfortunately they just like sadism...

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

One side Hiba is giving IV that audience can't get over RuNak and it's Anirudh who is coming to Mumbai, no other new entries. On the other side, I am being paranoid about this new pics from the set, is it really AniShi wedding rituals?๐Ÿ™„ Not getting good vibes๐Ÿ˜

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lollolika

One side Hiba is giving IV that audience can't get over RuNak and it's Anirudh who is coming to Mumbai, no other new entries. On the other side, I am being paranoid about this new pics from the set, is it really AniShi wedding rituals?๐Ÿ™„ Not getting good vibes๐Ÿ˜

same feeling not getting gud vibes to see this pics of some functions
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

doubt it ...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

She didnt say he is coming with his wife....may be suspense for us and Jhanak

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

vira76 thumbnail

arent we all already in trauma because of that aag named krushal! wahi sab phasad ki jad hai!

Originally posted by: piapriya

Are logic to sahi h! Havan kaise kar rahe Charshi ko aag se thoda sa trauma hona chahiye ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Is logic se to Ani se trauma hona chahiye given he is so hawt smiley43
โ€ฆ

Han bas ab chappal mat phekna gaonwalon ๐Ÿ’€

vira76 thumbnail

she did nit say anything it seems but the first thing she says is bad words for J ....

Muze pata tha she is more about "I hate Jhanak" than "I love you arshi" coming from Ani

Originally posted by: samarp2

trauma went after screaming on jhanak & making Ani feel guilty ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

she did nit say anything it seems but the first thing she says is bad words for J ....

Muze pata tha she is more about "I hate Jhanak" than "I love you arshi" coming from Ani

She doesnโ€™t really care about Ani unless Ani is with J. Ani is like a trophy she has won from J smiley8

Ani is jyada obsession to Charshi ko h J se.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes , your DP...,โค๏ธ

That is one of my favourite scenes of reunion..

Meeting someone who was your bestie and then after long years meeting unexpectedly , the change in apperance to the emotions...

The way they missed them was so beautifully done and last his words ....

Our makers have the potential to write this and director can shot it also so beautiful...Krushal and Hiba has chemistry ...

But unfortunately they just like sadism...

Very very emotional reunion followed by lots of emotionally intimate and vulnerable moments with happiness, sadness,hurt,complains , recouncile...then it all culminted into this beautiful dance in Gazebo...What makes the gazebo scene powerful is that it brings that unbreakable bond into their romance....a dance between two people who are not just romantic partners but also soulmates...

Like the dance we are manifesting for them...

Like how they have woven the connection between RuNak...they can easily show these things ...with our leads chemistry...but I don't know their intentions...

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

She didnt say he is coming with his wife....may be suspense for us and Jhanak

๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0