Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ab bbas Shiv Shambhu hi bacha sakte hai Ani ko, koi aisa chamatkar kar do Shiv ji or if Shiv Ji is busy blessing J, then Shambhu Ji can help Ani out smiley37

Lagta hai abb BH ko hi aag lagena padego, na bedroom bachegi, na jhanjhat smiley36smiley44

Just imagine the unbelievability of our prayers Vidya " Ani ka izzat bachalo Shiv Ji" smiley37

kya din dekhne pad gaye !! Shiv Shambhu hamari laaj rakho!!

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab tak I was sure 1 room me nahi rahenge par ab toh lag raha 1 room me rahenge kya๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ Ye matt hone de bass kaise bhi please...

Directly dikhaye room me, no picking up scenes please...

Waise kya idea hai, Ani shifting to Jhanak's room., isi bahane wo gifts dekhega aur mujhe emotional breakdown bhi milega ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Originally posted by: rysohini

Just watched the epi and can't get over Bip's "Almost Shaadi" smiley15

Bhaisahab, how r they pulling this off? Arshi abb BH mein rahegi???

Jab sabse zyada iTV ke sanskaripann ki hume zarurat, tab sanskar gayo tel lene?? smiley37

Yeh toh makers ka mast chaal ho gaya, shaadi dikhaya bhi nehi, viewers bhi nehi khoye aur Charsi in BH?? Saap bhi maro, lathi bhi na tooto?!

Koi toh bachao Ani ko iss anarth se smiley44smiley36 Ani should shift to J's maid quarters , woh ek hi kamra khali hai filhal toh smiley36

Ek adha din toh WheelChair se social distancing ho jayega punn uske baad?

Plus given that BH is not WC friendly, would we have to jhelo Ani picking Charsi up in his arms and taking her to his bedroom smiley26smiley26

Vomit ka emoticon clear enough nehi hai.....rehem karo rehem karo viewers pe makers smiley7

Edited by Sampada_14 - 2 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

even I thought same Chooton took Ani to talk what & we may get to see if they r talking about J or what he is doing by getting Arshi home ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ kuch bhi nahin dikhaya ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„โ€ฆ now does Ani has right to get possessive for Jhanak ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜’

from โ€˜ I love you Jhanakโ€™ they made him say that she was insulted in this house a lot and so its best for her to go away!! Though he gets emotional but it looks like he has let her go .. he is concerned for her just like how Anjana is.. no fire no junoon now !! Khaali khaali .. as if he has no strength to fight with his folks

Edited by Edkv74 - 2 months ago
Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Ab toh lag raha 1 room me rahenge kya๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ Ye matt hone de bass kaise bhi please...

Directly dikhaye room me, no picking up scenes please...

Waise kya idea hai, Ani shifting to Jhanak's room., isi bahane wo gifts dekhega aur mujhe emotional breakdown bhi milega ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

@Bold: Everyone are waiting for Ani's breakdown, and the writers are not showing what is important... I wanted Ani-Chooton to have a heart-to-heart... and make Ani realize its because of him and his stupidity that jhanak left

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

from โ€˜ I love you Jhanakโ€™ they made him say that she was insulted in this house a lot and so its best for her to go away!! Though he gets emotional but it looks like he has let her go .. he is concerned for her just like how Anjana is.. no fire no junoon now !! Khaali khaali .. as if he has no strength to fight with his folks

Its like accepted the outcome and living like a soulless person smiley13

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

yes the steps aren't great I agree... but she can do well! that ghar more pardesia ... i saw it on repeat!

and also Jhanak and Arshi jugalbandhi! no one can tell she is not trained! both were equally good

They are shooting it from weird angles and the main thing is clothes!!! Why why why does she need to be dressed in maid clothes in Mumbai!! why!!! cloths also impact the cinematography of the scene. You are right they need to bank on the strength and not the weaknesses...

true! Even the haldi dance was also beautifulโ€ฆ exactly jhanak has 7 lakhs in her accโ€ฆ ise koi kaho ki ache dresses khareed leโ€ฆ
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

true! Even the haldi dance was also beautifulโ€ฆ exactly jhanak has 7 lakhs in her accโ€ฆ ise koi kaho ki ache dresses khareed leโ€ฆ

achchey dresses toh Arshi ki registered wedding ke liye lengi madam๐Ÿ˜ unko bulaava aayega aur voh zaroor jayengi apni beizzati karvaane๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1515

@Bold: Everyone are waiting for Ani's breakdown, and the writers are not showing what is important... I wanted Ani-Chooton to have a heart-to-heart... and make Ani realize its because of him and his stupidity that jhanak left

Same..

Even I was waiting for Chotton & Ani talk...

He is the only one who can make Ani realise the things...

But they are literally not giving anything...

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Ye lo may be bahu bhaat ho raha hai without complete marraige aur Ani Babu saj dhaj ke ready hai smiley44

Yahi bacha tha hamare muh par fek ke marne

Kab Mumbai jayega

https://www.instagram.com/stories/pisalkajal/3414991407091589641?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTAwZnB0bGswcWU5eg==

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ye lo may be bahu bhaat ho raha hai without complete marraige aur Ani Babu saj dhaj ke ready hai smiley44

Yahi bacha tha hamare muh par fek ke marne

Kab Mumbai jayega

https://www.instagram.com/stories/pisalkajal/3414991407091589641?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTAwZnB0bGswcWU5eg==

But we donโ€™t know what function this is about. Hope not Arshi and Ani ki shaadi.. maybe they have Pooja for Arshi ki ane ki khushi mein.smiley11