Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

That is lawyer baby Abhira Sharma for you guys.. Selfish, Insecure, Impulsive and as per today’s episode untrustworthy, She withdrew the case after V’s gyan.. now she wants to guard her pati. Dekhte hai smiley36..Good luck Abhimaan for your forever togetherness smiley39smiley37

I was remembering you seeing precap 🤣🤣 if used brains to not to drag case ruhi won't be near ar for long 🤣🤣

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Court is so crowded .. where do they get such a nice space to cootchie coo .. and Armaan is a well known lawyer .. so how is this not being observed ..

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira used a private convo- that was morally wrong but Armaan should not have said anything to her. if he is the experienced pro lawyer, he should have measured his words.

What he told Abhira in confidence is infact the exact reasons why he himself should acknowledge that Ruhi should not have been driving in the first place, let alone speeding. Even if we assume she had no idea car wasnt in good shape, she was mentally not in good frame of mind. she argued with MG and then was speeding

Ruhi ki actual suffering toh abhi hopefully baaki hai where she faces humiliation for her immorality and her delusional behavior. but in this sepcific case, she deserves to lose her license, pay compensation and have this on her record permanently that she was involved in an accident.

Wo sab toh chodo ruhi bhabhi has still hopes of returning back to armaansmiley42Aaj toh armaan ke sabr ka dam bhi toot gaya!!! Matlab koi itna kaise gir sakta hai? Madam abhi kuch dino pehle abhira ko pyaar pe bharosa krne ka gyaan de rhi thi aaj asliyat saamne aa gyi. I swear no other character in rishta was ever as begairat as hersmiley35
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Someone, please explain to me what happened to Abira's insaaf for her client. Why is she withdrawing the case smiley36 ?

People, this is exactly why you cannot be involved in the same case, and if you didn't know what conflict of interest means, I hope you know now.

Arman, supposedly the best lawyer in town, discusses his client's case with the opposing counsel smiley39. If Arman lost the case, Manish and Ruhi have grounds to sue him.

Abhira, someone who constantly gives lectures on ethics, principles and justice, uses information in Court that was supposedly disclosed to her in confidence.

Oh wait but Abhira does no wrong...sorry smiley4!! Just like Arman, Abhira also has a lot of flaws, she is not perfect.

Anyway, I am glad she withdrew the case. Hopefully, she will learn from her mistakes this time.

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Arman is mad at abhira not because of ruhi he is mad because she used the private conversation in the case .. if she herself found out he doesn't care ..so Arman is not wrong HE TRUSTS AND BELIVES HER so much gives her inside information of the case when there are opposite also

Armaan shared those details to Abhira hoping that she will understand Ruhi’s state of mind.. it was just like a husband sharing his work details to wife. Lawyer baby used it for her gain. And now she is withdrawing case to gain that trust back from him smiley26.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

But why would a lawyer not ask for verification of vehicle .. that’s one of the first questions they ask

How did Armaan assume that Abhira would not ask this question.. I do feel after this they should not fight cases with each other . So long they maintain spousal status

@bold: But Abhira did not. She asked this after having the conversation with Armaan.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Beautiful Dialogues By My Queen Koki smiley27

This is exactly how I imagine myself whenever I argue on this forum smiley27

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Wo sab toh chodo ruhi bhabhi has still hopes of returning back to armaansmiley42Aaj toh armaan ke sabr ka dam bhi toot gaya!!! Matlab koi itna kaise gir sakta hai? Madam abhi kuch dino pehle abhira ko pyaar pe bharosa krne ka gyaan de rhi thi aaj asliyat saamne aa gyi. I swear no other character in rishta was ever as begairat as hersmiley35

Exactly

And if Armaan still goes back to seeing her as bechaari after seeing how she behaves even now saying she hopes of them being together and bad mouthing Abhira saying she doesnt care for you etc, then he is also stupid for letting himself be guilt tripped and manipulated

Wakeup Armaansa. This woman is only finding excuses to be in your life in some way and you are giving it to her.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ar trustee blurted truth as hubby and wifey used it for professional purpose. These two tested ruhi for 200 episodes in between them threw her aside. Same for professional purpose ruhi is being tested. And ruhis umeed 😖. All 3 are in their own world. Ar cleared ruhi as client and stopped her umeed. This umeed went for 200 episodes with his chuppi so he spoke. He is right. But all his words to ruhi are echoed🤣🤣 let's wait how they bump back. Manish again warned ar one chance karke 🤣. Vidyas diya for all 3 bache works it seems. Second case too gone it seems with backing off Abhira might have understood that spending more time with ruhi is dangerous so used brains for out of court settlement or guilt for using short cut and sending ruhi to jail.

And still ab ask Arman may kasie bharosa Karo Armaam ...