Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan's proposal is so nicely written-

Hulk ki mameri behen, khabardaar jo meri Abhira ko kuch kaha.

tum zimmedari ban kar meri paas aai, meri liye zaruri bani, meri zarurat bani, aaj meri zindagi ban gayi ho

tum hai toh sab hai, tum nahi toh kuch nahi

so sharmaji, kya tum iss khadoosmaan ki khadoosmati banogi

Man I am in a puddle hearing this sweet confession and so is Abhira. Such a beautiful proposal.

The way she asks him when he came up with these lines and how she one-upped her proposal and then says- you already know my answer. AWWWWW

Must watch!!!

This is beautiful ❤️🥺

Hulk ki mameri behen has so much nostalgia.

And am so glad he recognises and understands that abhira nhi toh kuch nhi 😊

P.S - This makes me more nostalgic because addressing her as Sharma ji reminds me of her father 🥺

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

gosh abhimaan are literally one of the best itv couples out there. so much understanding and love between the both of them. it's absolutely beautiful and stunning to watch. 😍🤩♥️

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira's concerns are valid. she knows that they are in a "honeymoon" phase now where Armaan is like Abhira nahi toh kuch nahi. but she has already seen and suffered the consequences of his gussa, his impulsiveness when it comes to family. RN he is upset at being accused and for all the things he is being sunaoed but in her mind thats all because he picked her. Tomorrow, he will be regretting leaving family and then project his gussa on her when they have even the slightest argument. thats what happens when one has pent up angst and regrets, it is projected on spouse. She predicted that she would vent at him if she had to marry and live in PH without Kaveris approval and tolerate daily barbs and feel ghutan and it will negatively impact their rishtaa. Similarly she has correctly predicted that Armaan will also vent at her and it will impact their rishtaa badly.

cutting off ties from bio family is easier said than done.

Pinecone thumbnail

i love when he calls her sharmaji and hulk ki mameri behen and whenever he says "meri" abhira.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A good episode, beside that disco ball roaming around everywhere.

Armaan-Abhira conversation was really good. While I agree with Armaan's perspective cause that house is a literal hell hole, I do understand Abhira's pov of him probably resenting her somewhere down the line for being the reason he got away from his family. But then they cannot ever be really happy at PH cause even if I leave out the whole kaveri-abhira clash, Kaveri neither loves or respects Armaan.

Please let Abhira always be mean to Ruhi, and do not ruin it with dumb ek hazaaron mai meri behena hain crap in the future. 🙏🏾

Did you guys noticed Ar has Ab name saved as Abheera and not Abhira? So Abheera is the correct spelling 🤔
Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So Ruhi receives chaabi of new ghar that Armaan has found and she will reveal it to Kaveri. Despite seeing this action of hers, will no one suspect Ruhi and her intentions?! how can she get away with her deeds again and again.

istg. no one will see her. no one will suspect her. like please relieve us of this shameful woman. 😑
Pinecone thumbnail

in a different episode, it showed as Abhira also. each day its different.

Sa7861 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Did you guys noticed Ar has Ab name saved as Abheera and not Abhira? So Abheera is the correct spelling 🤔

the makers have always messed up the names. sometimes its abheera or abhira. even for armaan, it's armaan or arman. they are not concrete on it.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

A good episode, beside that disco ball roaming around everywhere.

Armaan-Abhira conversation was really good. While I agree with Armaan's perspective cause that house is a literal hell hole, I do understand Abhira's pov of him probably resenting her somewhere down the line for being the reason he got away from his family. But then they cannot ever be really happy at PH cause even if I leave out the whole kaveri-abhira clash, Kaveri neither loves or respects Armaan.

Please let Abhira always be mean to Ruhi, and do not ruin it with dumb ek hazaaron mai meri behena hain crap in the future. 🙏🏾

Bold - This!!!! Abhira is very right in fear wrt to Armaan holding her responsible for leaving the family later but they do need to acknowledge that Abhira noticed the step-son treatment Armaan was being meted out irrespective of her presence! That's not about to change.. Armaan needs to also tell Abhira he is also leaving because he doesn't think he'd ever be accepted in that house, now more so with Rohit's anger and by extension she won't be too! So even if they get KP's blessings for the wedding it's not going to turn her around entirely in favour of either of the two!