Posted: 1 months ago

Abhira has written Armaans name inside the house in her mehendi

Nice touch!

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Abhira - "na mein khud pyaar aur parivaar mein se ek ko chunoongi aur na tumhe chunne doongi!" smiley24smiley7

Waah!! smiley32smiley32

I would have respected Abhira more had she been smart and taken a leaf out of her par-naani's book and gone with Armaan's plan of separating from family and then trying to change his mind. But this whole premise that Armaan is leaving home for itself is so weird.. Seedhe seedhe leave to give Rohit time and space to heal na. smiley24

Gaya ๐Ÿ‚ paani mein, ab identity revelation ke baad " meri family", "meri behen" dekhne milega 200%๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Waise I like the fact Ru is sacred of B nanu. Chalo there is someone who can control her in future if needed๐Ÿ˜†
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

yes and in the end she always will pick him only. so I dont see why her love for him is questioned. she is thinking of him only always and for her, he does come first.

I think some people don't like her coz she is muhfat , outspoken, and confrontational. Tv audiences like meek heroines who keep their mouth shut and respecting elders ke naam par, abuse bardasht karey.

Edited out Gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Gaya ๐Ÿ‚ paani mein, ab identity revelation ke baad " meri family", "meri behen" dekhne milega 200%๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

I'm gonna laugh at every scene they show Ruhi and Abhira behave anything like sisters after all that has happened between them smiley37 even in the name of some diluted khoon ka Rishta smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Waise I like the fact Ru is sacred of B nanu. Chalo there is someone who can control her in future if needed๐Ÿ˜†

but in the end MG doesnt do jack shit. he becharifies her and blames others.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi do teen din pehle tho haath jhatkaya tha.. kaahe ka darr.. smiley37 bas nautanki karwa lo isse

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Mere OS mein roohi maar deti hai B nanu kosmiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Did you guys noticed Ar has Ab name saved as Abheera and not Abhira? So Abheera is the correct spelling ๐Ÿค”

Dekha. Iss mamle mein mai sahi thi tum sab galat smiley16 DKP ne bhi saath diya merasmiley36smiley37

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dekha. Iss mamle mein mai sahi thi tum sab galat smiley16 DKP ne bhi saath diya merasmiley36smiley37

Ajab tumko he yaad kar rhi thi mai smiley37