Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

So Ruhi receives chaabi of new ghar that Armaan has found and she will reveal it to Kaveri. Despite seeing this action of hers, will no one suspect Ruhi and her intentions?! how can she get away with her deeds again and again.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan's special bench makes an appearance today and Abhira regrets her deeds of erasing her name from it and not apologizing for it. Armaan comes there with a new name plate and very sweetly proposes asking her to be his khadoosmati. its so sweet. she says yes to marrying him. but then armaan rephrases and asks are you ready to marry without ashirwaad of elders and asks her to marry him the very next day and she says yes to that also but she does hesitate but when pressured she says YES very clearly. HE says they will get a new house and live separately. Abhira says he wont be happy without his family and he says that he doesnt want to see her getting insulted on a daily basis either.

Abhira rightfully asks him what if he starts misses his family later when they live alone and starts projecting his regret on her and their relationship when he feels that she is the reason he had to leave his family. its very valid questions. Armaan gives her ultimatum saying shaadi karni hai toh aajao mandir main. Both their POVs are valid but I think Ahira has much more foresight now. She knows how Armaan will behave later once his current feelings of anger and resentment settle. Abhira has clearly stated she wants to be with him but not at the cost of being labeled as the cause of breaking his ties to his family. she wants them to have elders blessings and every happiness too and she doesnt want him to regret his decision later.

Abhira retorting to Ruhi in explicit words saying to shut the F up is awesome. I love it when Abhira tears Ruhi apart like this.

Ruhi ki chowkidaari gets fricking annoying. why doesnt anyone call her out.

Precap is the confrontation scene.

Today's Abhimaan scenes are really really good.

Thank you for the update 😊 loving AbhiMaan, it was very gradual for me.

Am glad Abhira asked that question, because though he genuinely loves her, he does sometimes use her as a punching bag when he is angry kyunki apni family ko kuch bol toh paata nhi!

Anyways, i will always love my pookie baby Abhira (with or without Armaan)and will be Samridhii 's Number 1 fan for life!❤️🥺

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye Ruhi har baat pe mein nahi hone doongi type dialogues bolti rehti hai.. hona kuch nahi hai isse smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago

Awww I loved the proposal 😍. Please get married asap. Dkp walo kya loge inki shaadi karaneka? ….. loved Ab vs Ru….. b nanu ka nam sunte hi bhag gayi Rusmiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Abhira - "na mein khud pyaar aur parivaar mein se ek ko chunoongi aur na tumhe chunne doongi!" smiley24smiley7

Waah!! smiley32smiley32

I would have respected Abhira more had she been smart and taken a leaf out of her par-naani's book and gone with Armaan's plan of separating from family and then trying to change his mind. But this whole premise that Armaan is leaving home for itself is so weird.. Seedhe seedhe leave to give Rohit time and space to heal na. smiley24

Actually it's a tricky situation.Both are right in their pov and their concerns also..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan's proposal is so nicely written-

Hulk ki mameri behen, khabardaar jo meri Abhira ko kuch kaha.

tum zimmedari ban kar meri paas aai, meri liye zaruri bani, meri zarurat bani, aaj meri zindagi ban gayi ho

tum ho toh sab kuch hai, tum nahi toh kuch bhi nahi

so sharmaji,saath janmon ke liye kya tum iss khadoosmaan ki khadoosmati poddar banogi. mujhse shaadi karogi

Man I am in a puddle hearing this sweet confession and so is Abhira. Such a beautiful proposal.

The way she asks him when he came up with these lines and says he has one-upped her proposal and then says- you already know my answer. AWWWWW

Must watch!!!

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Chalo tho he did discuss with Abhira before saying whatever he did to KP! And Abhira did ask him if he will blame her for deserting his family later!

Yaar pls find out if episkdes written on daily basis by different writers..

Armaan's 3rd confession is again beautiful...

And Abhira's questions also...Her fears are valid...

She is ready to live with him but more than curse its fear of Armaan blsming her after some time which is valid...

But she should have understand armaan also and find a better way

Edited by Nephy1 - 1 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

even abhira knows about ruhi 2.0...once a snake, always a snake. ruhi's green outfit makes her look like one too 🐍

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So Ruhi receives chaabi of new ghar that Armaan has found and she will reveal it to Kaveri. Despite seeing this action of hers, will no one suspect Ruhi and her intentions?! how can she get away with her deeds again and again.

KP is blind eye to all Ru kaands……. Even after knowing Ru was on verge of divorcing her ladla she accepted her very next day, what to expect from her. I am waiting for that day when this KP will repent for her choice of bahu😠
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

Actually it's a tricky situation.Both are right in their pov and their concerns also..

They are right in their respective positions absolutely no doubt! But deciding for each other is wrong on both of their counts! She is right in her fears but her fear cannot determine what he does.. and he is partially right in his thoughts wrt to Abhira.. baaki I surely think he needs to consider moving out more for Rohit atp.. but still his decision cannot determine what she should do.. he can leave, and she can stay (she was brought in my papa anyway) but marrying has to be their decision together..

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago