Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

continuous moye moye for ruhi in today's episodes. brings me a peace of mind 😌

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

armaan's love for abhira is so beautiful. he loves her sooo much. hearing his words to abhira at the end there made me tear up. 🥹♥️🫶🏼

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaveri confronts Armaan with keys of new house. Armaan is trying to leave without telling V exactly whats going on. abhira spots him in living room and Kaveri shows up to confront as well. Kaveri spills the truth and Armaan looks shocked. Its a little ridiculous that no one smells a rat about who informed Kaveri. Abhira didnt. Armaan didnt. so who did. please guys think about it!

Kaveri spots Abhira at the door and starts insulting her. Armaan stops her and loses his cool. even Abhira tries to stop him from losing it but he has no sabr left. anyone in his position would be fed up.

he says I am not her katputli. Armaan confronts her about how she liked him agreeing to everything she said and now she cant stand that he loves Abhira. reminds her Abhira saved V,M and has done no harm. she says that Ab loves him unconditionally, he has been treated as sautela but Ab never made him feel that way just as he is. he says she wants it all- me, family, blessings. says she has a pure heart and is dead set to get Kaveri approval. but he is over it! he has no patience left. he says I wont let Abhira ruin her life with jhooti umeed of your approval. says he is fed up of fighting, being pareshaan, and for peace of mind of all he is leaving.

MG is happy to see this decision of Armaans

Armaan takes blessings from all and leaves. Gives Ab a red chunni before going saying he will wait in temple. she accepts it from him.

V neh thodi ro kar nautanki ki. but Armaan has had enough of her nautanki. no one else stops him. M infact says- khush raho with Ab. he says to Rohit- be happy with Ruhi. chorus gang hugs him. he picks up chaabi from Kaveri, suitcase handle from V and leaves. Abhira also begs him one last time not to make the decision and shows mehendi, but he has had enough. he tells Ab to trust his decision.

dream dance happens where Abhimaan are happily dancing and family is in BG dancing happily as well. dream mein Ar Ro are all bhai bhai and Ab and Ru are all sisterly. Kaveri is happily giving ashirwaad and hugging, dancing with Abhira. Such a happy dance.

precap is Armaan in temple seeing video call where Ab is getting kidnapped. Kaveri says she did it.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Lol Didi even got scolded by Craperi to focus on her own marriage. Bechari expected praise but instead she got zillat. Thanks for ecoing my words Craperi. DKP truly reads here. And if you really are then please bring Kokilaben as Armaan’s Asli Maa smiley43

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

armaan's love for abhira is so beautiful. he loves her sooo much. hearing his words to abhira at the end there made me tear up. 🥹♥️🫶🏼

definitely. it was long overdue. he has had enough. the dam had to burst.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

"Mein apne liye, aapke liye, Rohit khush rahe isiliye ghar chod raha hoon! Ab aap sab please Khush rahiye"

Ab Armaan aur kitna clearly bole ki he's leaving because he's frustrated!! And he's done!! He loves his family but he's done!!

Pinecone thumbnail

gonna watch his outburst on loop. he has killed it!!

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Toh woh entire BTS was a sapna seen by Abhira only. Sirf wohi hai jo sabko, including Phupo, Dadisa and Ruhi ko itni khushi se inki khushi main naachte huye dekh sakti hai smiley37

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dear Choohi, Dusro Ke Mamlon Mein Taang Arane Se Pehle Apne Girvaan Mein Chak Karr Dekho. How about you focus on your own marriage rather than interfering with another couple?

This vile horrible vamp cannot be our baby rooh, i m sure these vampire Goenka exchanged her in kumbh ka mela!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Such a disgraceful pathetic hag who doesn’t even let her Grandson speak. No wonder he’s had enough of her BS and wants to leave the hell. You go Armaan Sa hum tumhare saath hain 🙌