Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

i really hope someone will ask the question of who informed Kaveri of the whole plan

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

istg how does ruhi still not understand that armaan will never love her nor be hers after all of this?! tells me she def needs to go to the psych ward. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri confronts Armaan with keys of new house. Armaan is trying to leave without telling V exactly whats going on. abhira spots him in living room and Kaveri shows up to confront as well. Kaveri spills the truth and Armaan looks shocked. Its a little ridiculous that no one smells a rat about who informed Kaveri. Abhira didnt. Armaan didnt. so who did. please guys think about it!

Kaveri spots Abhira at the door and starts insulting her. Armaan stops her and loses his cool. even Abhira tries to stop him from losing it but he has no sabr left. anyone in his position would be fed up.

he says I am not her katputli. Armaan confronts her about how she liked him agreeing to everything she said and now she cant stand that he loves Abhira. reminds her Abhira saved V,M and has done no harm. she says that Ab loves him unconditionally, he has been treated as sautela but Ab never made him feel that way just as he is. he says she wants it all- me, family, blessings. says she has a pure heart and is dead set to get Kaveri approval. but he is over it! he has no patience left. he says I wont let Abhira ruin her life with jhooti umeed of your approval. says he is fed up of fighting, being pareshaan, and for peace of mind of all he is leaving.

MG is happy to see this decision of Armaans

Armaan takes blessings from all and leaves. Gives Ab a red chunni before going saying he will wait in temple. she accepts it from him.

V neh thodi ro kar nautanki ki. but Armaan has had enough of her nautanki. no one else stops him. M infact says- khush raho with Ab. he says to Rohit- be happy with Ruhi. chorus gang hugs him. he picks up chaabi from Kaveri, suitcase handle from V and leaves. Abhira also begs him one last time not to make the decision and shows mehendi, but he has had enough. he tells Ab to trust his decision.

dream dance happens where Abhimaan are happily dancing and family is in BG dancing happily as well. dream mein Ar Ro are all bhai bhai and Ab and Ru are all sisterly. Kaveri is happily giving ashirwaad and hugging, dancing with Abhira. Such a happy dance.

precap is Armaan in temple seeing video call where Ab is getting kidnapped. Kaveri says she did it.

Bold - I am happy that this kidnapping is not abhira's stupid plan to bring armaan back to ph as some people predicted....phew...what a relief ...smiley44
Edited by Sajini235 - 1 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Lol Didi even got scolded by Craperi to focus on her own marriage. Bechari expected praise but instead she got zillat. Thanks for ecoing my words Craperi. DKP truly reads here. And if you really are then please bring Kokilaben as Armaan’s Asli Maa smiley43

Armaan's asli maa is Akshara, I saw Madhav holding Pranali 's pic in some episode smiley44

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

This vile horrible vamp cannot be our baby rooh, i m sure these vampire Goenka exchanged her in kumbh ka mela!

Completely agree, I refuse to believe that this is our cutie butterfly. In my head baby Rooh died alongside her Poppy and Billa Boy. Ye immoral sasti copy of Pakhi Didi koi aur hai. Goenka’s ka ghatiya parvarish ka natija!

Armaan Poddar - A redemption track done right

a group of people are sitting in a theatre clapping their hands .

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Toh woh entire BTS was a sapna seen by Abhira only. Sirf wohi hai jo sabko, including Phupo, Dadisa and Ruhi ko itni khushi se inki khushi main naachte huye dekh sakti hai smiley37

Ikr.. she's even seen standing hand in hand with Ruhi in her dream!! Kahaan se Aata Hai ye pyaar after knowing she's still scheming?? smiley39

Precap ke hisaab se toh Abhira sach main Kidnap Hui haa. She does seems to aware of DadiSa s twisted plan

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I commented in the bts cause I was so pissed smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Armaan's asli maa is Akshara, I saw Madhav holding Pranali 's pic in some episode smiley44

Phir toh Armaan aur Abhira bhai behen honge 😳smiley29

Akshara and Madhav were together in college. That’s why he is so affectionate towards Abhira smiley2