Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

the way Armaan did the whole "haan ya naa" today reminded me of the way he behaved in Charu track.

Originally posted by: Visszz

Actually it's a tricky situation.Both are right in their pov and their concerns also..

Yeah both are right in their place ,only a few days back he was crying he cannot live without his family after asking her to marry him without KV’s permission , and what Abhira said is valid he will regret for leaving his family for her after a few days and might blame her ,it will affect their relationship. But I guess finally she will choose to go and the kidnapping drama will happen.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

the makers have always messed up the names. sometimes its abheera or abhira. even for armaan, it's armaan or arman. they are not concrete on it.

Oh yes how did I missed our writers are sometimes high on weed smiley37
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Did you guys noticed Ar has Ab name saved as Abheera and not Abhira? So Abheera is the correct spelling 🤔

He doesn't know the spelling smiley36

In legal documents, it's Abhira

She also writes Abhira.

In social media (remember that episode kiss wala) it's Abhira

But, thank you Armaan for writing Abheera.

Vaise bhi yahan boring ho gya hai, thoda mirch masala neededsmiley36

Edited out mocking fandom

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i love when he calls her sharmaji and hulk ki mameri behen and whenever he says "meri" abhira.

Yessmiley27

His Stationary ki dukaan ❤️ his sharma ji, his wife

Bench scene is super cute , Armaan on his knees proposing his Sharmaji🥰 . Abhira and her unconditional love for Armaan . she is feeling bad for breaking the bench and not apologising and ppl say she have ego problems. And that khabaddhar mere Abhira ko kuch kaha tho😂

https://x.com/_epiphanys_/status/1822803906658738627

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan had no answers when she asked him about how his family- VM, chacha chachi etc would blame her for separating him from family - he's very casually like- lagne doh unko, mujhe farak nahi padta. He had no answers when she said- when you miss them you will be gussa with me and then what will happen of us. That is the crux of the whole issue. he cannot promise her that he will not let her take the fall for his decision or that he wont blame her when he is out of the "honeymoon" phase.

Abhira despite her age has incredible foresight. she has learned from the past.

I get his frustration, his need to marry his love and his need for just leaving the toxicity him and Abhira are being subjected to. but Abhira's fears about their future are valid because she has already faced the consequences of him blaming her. those things cannot be erased from her mind even if she has forgiven it or understood his POV.

at the very least, they should involve VM, chacha/chachi, chorus gang in the shaadi. marrying without telling them is not fair to them- who have supported him wholeheartedly in his rishtaa with Abhira.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Bench scene is super cute , Armaan on his knees proposing Shrmaji🥰 . Abhira and her unconditional love for Armaan she is feeling bad for breaking the bench and not apologising and ppl say she have ego problems.

She has zero ego, her heart is so good just like her father smiley27

Bench scene is super cute , Armaan on his knees proposing Shrmaji🥰 . Abhira and her unconditional love for Armaan she is feeling bad for breaking the bench and not apologising and ppl say she have ego problems.

This proposal gave me confirmation that AbAr shaadi is next track. I am so relieved 😅. It would be few weeks from now but atleast abhiman will get married 🥰
Pinecone thumbnail

Yeah both are right in their place ,only a few days back he was crying he cannot live without his family after asking her to marry him without KV’s permission , and what Abhira said is valid he will regret for leaving his family for her after a few days and might blame her ,it will affect their relationship. But I guess finally she will choose to go and the kidnapping drama will happen.

yes and in the end she always will pick him only. so I dont see why her love for him is questioned. she is thinking of him only always and for her, he does come first.