Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i really hope someone will ask the question of who informed Kaveri of the whole plan

Ppt Dadi knows everything..smiley37..

What a powerful performance RoPu. Mind blowing ๐Ÿ‘. After a very long time watched whole episode. KP ArSa everyone was minding blowing. Go ArSa๐Ÿ˜
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Completely agree, I refuse to believe that this is our cutie butterfly. In my head baby Rooh died alongside her Poppy and Billa Boy. Ye immoral sasti copy of Pakhi Didi koi aur hai. Goenkaโ€™s ka ghatiya parvarish ka natija!

During gen 3, I always thought when roohi (Hera's roohi) will become adult, she would turn out to be cute, outspoken, flawed but good hearted (something like what abhira is now), but she became pakhi didi๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜”

Now even if they redeem her in future, how can we like her

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Armaan's asli maa is Akshara, I saw Madhav holding Pranali 's pic in some episode smiley44

It may be a blooper or MG gave him photo to find Akshara

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Armaan Poddar - A redemption track done right

a group of people are sitting in a theatre clapping their hands .

Armaan - redemption โœ…

But when will Abhira come out of this stupid fantasy idea of family ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ?

Well, if makers want they can play that track beautifully through IR. But better not to has hopes ๐Ÿ˜’.

Edited by Sajini235 - 1 months ago

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

What a powerful performance RoPu. Mind blowing ๐Ÿ‘. After a very long time watched whole episode. KP ArSa everyone was minding blowing. Go ArSa๐Ÿ˜

Rohit is excellent. I m so glad he is Armaan (though honestly I do miss Shehzada 's Armaan sometimes)

There is something about Rohit Purohit 's acting, reminds me of Harshad. Not that level yet, but very good.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

RoPu and Armaan sa absolutely smashing it out of the park today with perfect amounts of frustration, pain, anger, love, yearning - all of it reflecting so damn well in his dialogues at the right moments smiley42smiley27 switching to his team for the day as he so rightfully deserves it.. or maybe until phuphu does something worthwhile smiley40

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

"Mein apne liye, aapke liye, Rohit khush rahe isiliye ghar chod raha hoon! Ab aap sab please Khush rahiye"

Ab Armaan aur kitna clearly bole ki he's leaving because he's frustrated!! And he's done!! He loves his family but he's done!!

Sach main aaj bechare ke sabr ka baan toot gaya - he is so done. Abhira tries one last time to make him see her POV, but here she not able to understand just how far Armaan has gone right now when it comes to his family's treatment of her and him all through this time.smiley44

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Visszz

It may be a blooper or MG gave him photo to find Akshara

Out of all pics, dkp had to give Pranali's to madhav smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love how he shut Abhira up, t Armaan za Dsmiley42addy

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago