Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Bhavna (writer) ko story aage bhi chalana hai smiley36

Sab saath rahenge toh confrontation ke chances zyada hota hai

haan toh OH mein rahenge toh conforntation hote rahega na. Anyway nowadays all discussions happen in porch instead of living room and if its in living room, Abhira is at doorstep

Not only in bench, even legal documents, even cheque pe naam, social media account, everywhere it's Abhira.

Armaan saving her name as "Abheera" on phone doesn't change her spelling.

Armaan thoda tubelight hai. Voh roohi ko bhi initially Roohi goenka naam se search kar rha tha instead of roohi birla .

so Roohi is not Ruhi? Omg 😳 what world I am in?
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

so Roohi is not Ruhi? Omg 😳 what world I am in?

Even Garvita is confused about that one.. her tags on insta vary with each post smiley36smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Easy going episode

Love the proposal, and I'm glad Abhira is packing and choosing Armaan. I know she wants blessing or dadisa just giving okay for Armaan even if she still don't like her, but that's not happening and one knows if it'll ever happen

I love my Manisha in action smiley42

She has zero ego, her heart is so good just like her father smiley27

what’s the topic to bash Abhira today 😂 homebreaker ? not running behind Armaan ,not pleasing Dadi and be a doormat like V n Ruhi because of her ego ? Or chose YES?

If she really wants to satisfy her ego she can just marry Armaan and take him away from KV. KV even after 30 yrs still cursing Armaan’s mom and calling Armaan Gandha Khoon, paraya because KV thinks Shivani crushed her ego marrying her son without her consent,so if AA repeat the same mistake will she ever accept and forgive them ? She will hate them and their kids and call them Gandha Khoon too. Can Armaan live his entire life without his family ?

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bold - This!!!! Abhira is very right in fear wrt to Armaan holding her responsible for leaving the family later but they do need to acknowledge that Abhira noticed the step-son treatment Armaan was being meted out irrespective of her presence! That's not about to change.. Armaan needs to also tell Abhira he is also leaving because he doesn't think he'd ever be accepted in that house, now more so with Rohit's anger and by extension she won't be too! So even if they get KP's blessings for the wedding it's not going to turn her around entirely in favour of either of the two!

They have had abhira talk to Vidya, Madhav and Kaveri about how Armaan is treated differently from the other kids of the house, so it's not like she is oblivious to the fact. Even if kaveri becomes magically okay with Abhira, her approach towards Armaan ain't gonna change. They really need to address this in their conversations at some point. Any peace they have in this house will be very short lived.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

So what if arman blames her later ? He will say sorry the next day . Abhira does the same isn't it ? smiley36 that's what loving couples do who understands eo so nicely , as claimed.

What does she do when dadi blames her ? Inspite of that she fell in love with arman & now arguing with him about his family 🤦‍♀️

There is only one way abhira will have her perfect dreamy married life..she should be teleported to hum saath saath hai land in 1997 and she should stay there.

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago