Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Ok I finally saw the episode it was good in many terms, I can't help but compare it with the drunk confrontation scene......Rohit Purohit knows his craft really well.

Episode was really good. Highlights Ruhis expression and Madhav papa's expressions😂😂😂 anddddd (drum rolls 🥁🥁🥁)all these newbies aside phuphasa had the best expressions in the episode 😂 after all these emotional good byes next episode main they will be back in PH🤣🤣 ok they gave a glimpse of the horrendous Hum Saath Saath Hai coming in the future episodes

Good night 😴

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Why is Manish so Armaan stan today?

He is all 'Yes Armaan Abhira Go' mode today.

He probably despises Kaveri way more than Armaan now a days since he has started to realise Ruhi is doing shit by herself now.

Singhanias were the only non abusive family despite the fact they were pretty orthodox when they started off .. that family changed with time and for good.... They were never abusive with own bahu and reasonable with beti ...

Goenkas however we're equally abusive to both naira and sirat at the start and now they suddenly are the most reasonable ones

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aapki optimism mujhe umeed deti hai. Thats why I always look forward to your posts and often tag you explicitly just to have you say- Ruhi will get her dues.

Lets hope she is for real exposed in a way that she gets all her dues and its not just in passing and brushed off. a full track has to be Ruhi getting shunned by all. I am waiting and waiting and waiting. pata nahi kab ayega woh din.

Pakka hoga…. Will b fun to watch..,,, m not able to watch episodes aajkal…. But jab tak ruhi ka khulasa shuru higa, most likely I’ll b regular again😃😃