Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I love Manisha. she is truth bomb dropper. WOW!

Armaan and Abhira are spouses they should not be fighting cases against each other period .. it is not ethical for the client

I hope they learn from this case onwards ., where they can go wrong and betray their client .. and also harm their relationship…the trust issues ..

what Armaan did was wrong .. he knew Ruhi was as fault but he took a call to represent her .. so he should be prepared to take a call .. that she can get punished

What Abhira did was not rocket science.. years of watching films and web series

I know getting cctv footage plus checking the vehicle are one of the first steps to check for accident .. this is the work of the police .. and also blood test of the driver ..

this is the work the police does

Why shouldn’t abhira as a prosecution lawyer ask for this verification..

how did Armaan assume Abhira will not ask for this ??yes he told her but Abhira should have naturally asked for inspection of vehicle and medical condition of the driver

It was a very lame court scene .. but the court romance was good .. even Armaan Ruhi conversation was good ..

Ruhi was planning to go to jail and still dreaming that she and Armaan have a chance hadd hai optimism ki .. she knows Abhira is not over Armaan .. she’s just showing anger and pique towards him ..good Armaan kind of voiced it out .. that he and Ruhi can never be on ..

Armaan and Abhira may have issues later on . Uske liye ruhi ko standby rakhna is stupid .. it’s better to let her go .

tomorrow abhira by asking her clients to take back the case will give Ruhi the opportunity to rebuild her life and move on .. and stop blaming Armaan n Abhira

This accident was not caused by both of them .. yes the person did not get killed but what if he had .. why should you make others suffer because you are having mental health problems

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I couldn't understand why was the cctv footage even produced? I had really thought it would be of different points to show how she was over speeding through the day

Footage dekh kar toh laga admi khud he road ke bich chalti car ke samne gaya.

India mai lane system nahi hai uska acha fayda inko mil gaya. US mai toh koi aise moving car ke samne road ke bich darkness mai bhi jane ka soch na sake.

Dekhne wali baat yeh hai ki it was not two lane road jo unko road ke dusre side cross kar ke jana pade.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I actually don't mind Abhira using the information to win her case, it was Armaan's fault as a lawyer here, but now let's stop calling Abhira morally and ethically right.

Probably unpopular opinion, but i didn't dislike the whole thing. Itv shows have the habit of making FLs morally superior and mahan, so showing that they can be nice people but also shrewd and opportunistic at times was a fun touch.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Arman is mad at abhira not because of ruhi he is mad because she used the private conversation in the case .. if she herself found out he doesn't care ..so Arman is not wrong HE TRUSTS AND BELIVES HER so much gives her inside information of the case when there are opposite also

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

We will have to wait for tomorrow's episode to see what made them withdraw the case

Ofcourse bringing in her mom and Phuphasa was wrong. Today I think they both were right and they both were wrong in some ways

But honestly, Ruhi paying compensation is the best result that you can expect from this case.

I understand that nobody likes Ruhi. I don't like her either and we want her to suffer. But is case se zyade se zyada yahi result nikal ke aata. Ya License cancel ho jaata. But none of that is suffering in the true sense

Abhira used a private convo- that was morally wrong but Armaan should not have said anything to her. if he is the experienced pro lawyer, he should have measured his words.

What he told Abhira in confidence is infact the exact reasons why he himself should acknowledge that Ruhi should not have been driving in the first place, let alone speeding. Even if we assume she had no idea car wasnt in good shape, she was mentally not in good frame of mind. she argued with MG and then was speeding

Ruhi ki actual suffering toh abhi hopefully baaki hai where she faces humiliation for her immorality and her delusional behavior. but in this sepcific case, she deserves to lose her license, pay compensation and have this on her record permanently that she was involved in an accident.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I actually don't mind Abhira using the information to win her case, it was Armaan's fault as a lawyer here, but now let's stop calling Abhira morally and ethically right.

But why would a lawyer not ask for verification of vehicle .. that’s one of the first questions they ask

How did Armaan assume that Abhira would not ask this question.. I do feel after this they should not fight cases with each other . So long they maintain spousal status

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Probably unpopular opinion, but i didn't dislike the whole thing. Itv shows have the habit of making FLs morally superior and mahan, so showing that they can be nice people but also shrewd and opportunistic at times was a fun touch.

Yup, me too I liked it. Armaan was stupid here and good that ABhira took the opportunity, but I can understand Armaan's reason for getting angry at her.

That is lawyer baby Abhira Sharma for you guys.. Selfish, Insecure, Impulsive and as per today’s episode untrustworthy, She withdrew the case after V’s gyan.. now she wants to guard her pati. Dekhte hai smiley36..Good luck Abhimaan for your forever togetherness smiley39smiley37
Edited by Susi26 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Wow this the the trust .... smiley37smiley37

Arman loves and believe abhira he shared everything in their private conversation having lunch ... Just abhira took the advantage in the court ...

What if Armaan use the same trick with abhira ..he will be ripped off smiley44smiley8

ar trusted blurted truth as hubby and wifey used it for professional purpose. These two tested ruhi for 200 episodes in between them threw her aside. Same for professional purpose ruhi is tested. And ruhis umeed 😖. All 3 are in their own world. Ar cleared ruhi as client and stopped her umeed. This umeed went for 200 episodes with his chuppi so he spoke. He is right. But all his words to ruhi are echoed🤣🤣 let's wait how they bump back. Manish again warned ar one chance karke 🤣. Vidyas diya for all 3 bache works it seems. Second case too gone it seems with backing off Abhira might have understood that spending more time with ruhi is dangerous so used brains for out of court settlement or guilt for using short cut and sending ruhi to jail.
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago