Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I couldn't understand why was the cctv footage even produced? I had really thought it would be of different points to show how she was over speeding through the day

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan was stupid to share the information as a lawyer, especially in between the case proceedings, and Abhira, although smart, was not ethically right in using private conversation for her case.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Armaan nahi sudrega. He will always prioritize shameless Roohi over Abhira.

What's wrong with u . Just because u r guilty u will make abhira guilty to prove roohi chuhi mahaan.

Shameless

I see character growth in him but he really needs to understand that he cannot keep on making excuses for Ruhi's behavior.

She should never have been driving.

Iss case seh bach jayegi, but she was reckless AF if she is on therapy, maybe even medications, if she is not pscyhologically well, if she was upset over something and is taking out all that behind wheels racing on roads- that is unsafe and utterly irresponsible. Certainly not what a "good citizen" behaves like

he should recall how even now the woman is even now telling him she hopes for a future with him and has the audacity to say "Abhira doesnt care for you etc etc. "- she is using him and he is allowing it to happen.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj Armaan bashing ka plan cancel ?smiley13

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

oh I fully understand why he is hurt about her using that convo in court. but to me the whole premise that Ruhi is bechaari is in itself wrong.

if he wasnt guilty over Ruhi's state he would also agree that these very reasons- her medical history, her argument with MG and the car being not in good shape are ALL reasons why she should NOT have been driving, let alone speeding. Sure, vahaan road par lights thik nahi thi etc and so that played a part etc. but at the end of the day she was not fit to drive.

So this whole she is sorry, she will pay compensation as if she is doing some favor, after deliberate recklessness is not ok

And what he has done is also a low blow- his guilt tripping her and telling her she is not like her mumma, comparing her to Fufa has led to her convincing the client withdrawing the case altogether.

We will have to wait for tomorrow's episode to see what made them withdraw the case

Ofcourse bringing in her mom and Phuphasa was wrong. Today I think they both were right and they both were wrong in some ways

But honestly, Ruhi paying compensation is the best result that you can expect from this case.

I understand that nobody likes Ruhi. I don't like her either and we want her to suffer. But is case se zyade se zyada yahi result nikal ke aata. Ya License cancel ho jaata. But none of that is suffering in the true sense

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan Sa ne aisa kya kar diyasmiley37smiley37

Ithna bhi bharosa nahin hai? Too bad😃

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Nhi he is getting bashed on twitter for being a lawyer and doing his job.smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I actually don't mind Abhira using the information to win her case, it was Armaan's fault as a lawyer here, but now let's stop calling Abhira morally and ethically right.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Armaan nahi sudrega. He will always prioritize shameless Roohi over Abhira.

What's wrong with u . Just because u r guilty u will make abhira guilty to prove roohi chuhi mahaan.

Shameless

I said this - as soon as he got confirmation she's still his wife his attitude and expectation is returning to his old ways. smiley26... feeding her doesn't make up for comparing her to his fsa and distancing her from her mothers values...what a cheapskate...low blow...and then accuses her ..smiley24smiley29smiley26

Madhav should've kept it hidden for longer smiley36

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I'm here if u need a new member 🙋‍♀️smiley36