Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I think the point Armaan was trying to make is that Abhira used a private conversation. Which he thought was wrong.

I mean if you turn the tables and had Armaan use a private conversation with Abhira to try and win the case. Everyone would have ripped him apart

I think as a lawyer it was smart of ABhira. Dumb of Armaan to give her that clue

But Armaan was not having that convo with prosecution but with his wife and that is why I think he is hurt

oh I fully understand why he is hurt about her using that convo in court. but to me the whole premise that Ruhi is bechaari is in itself wrong.

if he wasnt guilty over Ruhi's state he would also agree that these very reasons- her medical history, her argument with MG and the car being not in good shape are ALL reasons why she should NOT have been driving, let alone speeding. Sure, vahaan road par lights thik nahi thi etc and so that played a part etc. but at the end of the day she was not fit to drive.

So this whole she is sorry, she will pay compensation as if she is doing some favor, after deliberate recklessness is not ok

And what he has done is also a low blow- his guilt tripping her and telling her she is not like her mumma, comparing her to Fufa has led to her convincing the client withdrawing the case altogether.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was wrong to use the detail shared in private and in confidence. Ab realized it was wrong and it was a short cut that she should not have used. It was even shown that she used it impulsively and without thought. There is really no two ways about it.

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sofna

Go on Manish....howl as much as you can..smiley26. him and Kaveri deserve the same downfall ...smiley15

Really Ar - she reminds you of sick Sanjay...so you're aware of his dealings and still employ him ..what does that say about you and your family b4 u point fingers at Abhira...smiley29

Kya hua

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Idk what to say about today’s episode. I still don’t understand till when Roohi will keep hoping for Armaan.

Day Of Judgment smiley37

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Wow this the the trust .... smiley37smiley37

Arman loves and believe abhira he shared everything in their private conversation having lunch ... Just abhira took the advantage in the court ...

What if Armaan use the same trick with abhira ..he will be ripped off smiley44smiley8

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

oh I fully understand why he is hurt about her using that convo in court. but to me the whole premise that Ruhi is bechaari is in itself wrong.

if he wasnt guilty over Ruhi's state he would also agree that these very reasons- her medical history, her argument with MG and the car being not in good shape are ALL reasons why she should NOT have been driving, let alone speeding. Sure, vahaan road par lights thik nahi thi etc and so that played a part etc. but at the end of the day she was not fit to drive.

So this whole she is sorry, she will pay compensation as if she is doing some favor, after deliberate recklessness is not ok

And what he has done is also a low blow- his guilt tripping her and telling her she is not like her mumma, comparing her to Fufa has led to her convincing the client withdrawing the case altogether.

Armaan nahi sudrega. He will always prioritize shameless Roohi over Abhira.

What's wrong with u . Just because u r guilty u will make abhira guilty to prove roohi mahaan.

Shameless

Namecalling edit

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes its a short cut. Its smart that she used it and shows she pays attention. good skills for a lawyer

Abhira will feel bad because it was a private convo that she used. but Armaan if he is really professional had no reason to divulge it to his "wife" Abhira. he is the experienced lawyer. she is the newbie.

fact of the matter really is that Ruhi had no business driving at all, so she deserves to be punished.

But thanks to Armaan making Abhira feel like she is a horrible person like Fufa she will feel so hurt, she will withdraw the case only.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He compared her to sanjay, for using the info he supplied - how his obsessed ex (wants to be current) lover was unfit to be driving.

Also, isn't MG in the wrong - he was constantly calling her as she drove.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As lawyers, Armaan was super dumb in sharing important case details with Abhira, and she was smart enough to use it to her advantage.

However, he did share those details with Abhira as his partner, and not as the opp lawyer. So her using the information was a very low blow and morally wrong.