Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

tbh I am never really liked ab’s character except starting few episodes but now she is coming across as dumb, desperate and annoying as f… no matter what anyone says it’s a fact she mixed personal and professional matter.. she wanted to win from Ruhi.. Her feelings for Ar was questionable since day 1 but even if we consider it to be true love still Ab has absolutely zero trust on Ar… literally the way she pulled Ar from Ruhi, yeh kya puri zindagi esi hi betal banke Ar ke peet par sawar hogi and will stop him from interacting with other woman… I know it’s complicated but agar sath rehna hai toh trust karo esi idiotic harkate toh mat karo.. Ab is being shown as so insecure about her love that in her jealousy she is even ready to blur the lines between good and bad, do things which are ethically and morally wrong… the way she is pinning Ar and asking where he was, sorry didn’t find it romantic… more than her genuine love for Ar it’s coming across as her fight with Ruhi and Dadisa which she wants to win at any cost.. based on dadisa’s words and Vidya’s words she decided to take back the case.. not because she genuinely introspected… she just wanted to get Ar’s trust back… which just makes me wonder how serious she is about her profession… yeh ladki apne matlab ke liye kisi ko bhi under the bus throw karegi…now according to the new bts, she hurriedly proposed Ar… she doesn’t want to lose him or should I say doesn’t want to lose him to Ruhi… I don’t know but didn’t like the sudden proposal…

Normally when your partner is upset with you, you first apologise soon after meeting him in person and then when he/she seems to be fine then you do all nonsense, dadagiri, jabardasti whatever you like.. Armaan pura din gks ke saath bitai, MG ko convince kiya, solved the ghar girvi issue, took Ruhi to therapy, stayed their until it’s done, and finally when he came home.. baby Abhira instead of handling him coolly and apologising.. she is again doing her own nonsense.. normally men will put dhandam 🙏🏻 to such women and find out other ways to calm their minds.. Abhira ka ye behaviour will definitely lead him to Ruhi once they consummate their marriage. smiley36.
Edited by Susi26 - 1 months ago
Yelo Ar saa... Thousand flying kisses from my side for making it clear and crisp😍🥰😘.. Thank u for not disappointingsmiley41.. This is gonna be my one of the fav scenes of gen 4😁

Originally posted by: Susi26

Normally when your partner is upset with you, you first apologise soon after meeting him in person and then when he/she seems to be fine then you do all nonsense, dadagiri, jabardasti whatever you like.. Armaan pura din gks ke saath bitai, MG ko convince kiya, solved the ghar girvi issue, took Ruhi to therapy, stayed their until it’s done, and finally when he came home.. baby Abhira instead of handling him coolly and apologising.. she is again doing her own nonsense.. normally men will put dhandam 🙏🏻 to such women and find out other ways to calm their minds.. Abhira ka ye behaviour will definitely lead him to Ruhi once they consummate their marriage. smiley36.

"I suggest tum meri personal life sey dur raho" to Ruhi

Armaan clearly set boundaries today & nothing can ever make him inclined towards Ruhi again (writers already learnt their lesson with 1.8-1.9 TRP). Maybe in future Ruhi become his majboori but she will never be his love nor be his preference again.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh kya horaha hai show mein?smiley44 what is even this case? If they wanted to show Armaan vs Ab they could have shown some good interesting case with some courtroom drama. I don't even understand what they are fighting for? Yes I understand Ruhi hit someone with her car but she isn't denying it neither is she arrogant about it. They are ready to compensate in whatever way possible phir problem kya hai? Why is Abhira zabardasti fighting this casesmiley44 I found the whole thing so stupid. And today whats with Arman getting angry? I mean if he was so particular about it kuch bolna hi nahi chahiye tha. Its not as if Abhira revealed some big personal secret of Ruhi in front of the world smiley29

But loved how Armaan clearly asked Ruhi not to keep any hope and also not interfere in his personal lifesmiley32 never expected I would actually see this day. Was tired seeing Ruhi getting a free pass for talking nonsense all the time

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

"I suggest tum meri personal life sey dur raho" to Ruhi

Armaan clearly set boundaries today & nothing can ever make him inclined towards Ruhi again (writers already learnt their lesson with 1.8-1.9 TRP). Maybe in future Ruhi become his majboori but she will never be his love nor be his preference again.

Abhimaan’s love story will not be forever, yrkkh is always about divorces and remarriages.. and there is a reason why Ruhi’s character was retained from last season. Armaan said many things to Ruhi, promised many things.. he never took it seriously smiley36She will be in between them always. Like u said in future there is a possibility of bringing them together, not majboori but willingly. This is itv, people need drama.. how long people will watch Abhimaan’a story, especially trp aunties smiley36.. so Abhimaan fans can now chill and watch their love story for sometime until Ruhi is back smiley42
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Susi26

Abhimaan’s love story will not be forever, yrkkh is always about divorces and remarriages.. and there is a reason why Ruhi’s character was retained from last season. Armaan said many things to Ruhi, promised many things.. he never took it seriously smiley36She will be in between them always. Like u said in future there is a possibility of bringing them together, not majboori but willingly. This is itv, people need drama.. how long people will watch Abhimaan’a story, especially trp aunties smiley36.. so Abhimaan fans can now chill and watch their love story for sometime until Ruhi is back smiley42

It's lik in front there is a crocodile festival smiley36 after all this trust drama and love still they will be going to seperate and misunderstand smiley37smiley37

What is use of keeping test then smiley29

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ceyy

woah what a sly opportunist abhira is... she just simply can't keep her personal and professional life separate. I feel pity for armaan that he fell in love with her. abi jb dadi ki baaton se usko fir se lag rha hai ki arman uske haath se chut jaega to case wapis le rahi hai. Dude why would you take the matter to court if in the end you wanted to take it back. Senseless and illogical in my opinion.

Abhira is such a sly opportunist............

That's why she did not disclosed Ruhi's mental/psychological condition infront of judge (despite knowing it since months), if this truth came out Ruhi would be blamed for putting everyone's life in danger while driving in this condition.

That's why Ab supported Ruhi against dadisa even when Ru wanted her divorce and was always against her.

(Not saying she is flawless)

But Ruhi is not at all opportunistic & has best character arc when she is making Armaan work for free for 2 of her cases by guilt tripping him for something her own pnanu is responsible.

Why Armaan love Abhira? Maybe because she was the the only one who made his so called mother realised his true value. Who supported him against his brother. Stood up for his family. Or made place in his family's heart with her nature and making them genuinely happy without fake smiles.(Family picture scene)

Though I completely agree this track is senseless and illogical.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why was abhira acting so nicely and sweetly to armaan-sa all of a sudden now?Abhi tak to madam itne arrogantly behave karrahi thi ab kyu nahi? Kyuki ab armaan bhaw ni dera itna?Ya uske aage peeche 24*7 nahi aara jara ?? Nahi Matlab kya ki armaan inhe manane ke liye apni job chorr de? Madam ko case do toh vo leti nahi , unka husband manane aata hain toh manti nahi fir vo apna kaam karraha toh vo bhi inse swikar nahi horaha What does she really want?

Edited by Nhikia - 1 months ago