Armaan Sa ne aisa kya kar diyasmiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhira or anyone else can't have the same swag as my Phupha Sasmiley42smiley42

I agreeee. Yeh sab tuchhe muchhe luchee kuch nahi mere sanju k samney smiley27

Arey koi complete wu dedo yaar.. mehrabaani hogi...
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/Mainhumadhubala/status/1620342000372555778?t=vFuJ305zPT3G9u9_sIAXJw&s=19

I can predict the halat of x and the forum in a few hours smiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The way Ar made the boundaries clear to Ruhi and said they are now just client and vakeel and he stood up for Ab in conversation with Ruhi.

At the same time did not mince words with Ab on using the detail shared in private

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I think the point Armaan was trying to make is that Abhira used a private conversation. Which he thought was wrong.

I mean if you turn the tables and had Armaan use a private conversation with Abhira to try and win the case. Everyone would have ripped him apart

I think as a lawyer it was smart of ABhira. Dumb of Armaan to give her that clue

But Armaan was not having that convo with prosecution but with his wife and that is why I think he is hurt

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan thankfully has said to Ruhi to stay away from his personal life. that was a great line. but uske just pehle he has also divulged that Abhira has not come back to him. uss detail ki kya zarurat hai. Thats called oversharing.

First he tells Abhira a snippet useful for the case

Then he tells Ruhi a snippet of his personal life.

Sir, you are well intentioned but you need to measure your words. Badbad gadbad toh yeh insaan kar raha hai

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan himself is saying the facts that prove Ruhi doesnt deserve to be on the road but saying "kya galti hai"

If she is fighting with MG, mentally unstable and hence driving badly - its all the more reason she should not be in a car behind the wheels!

But the eating lunch scenes and Armaan flirting is TOO CUTE!

So Ab drag Ar when he was about to eat ruhi lunch.

Now the yesterday precap scene makes scene. Ruhi will again guilt trip armaan so thar he will keep on helping her and definitely thus will cause tiff between abhimaan.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Idk what to say about today’s episode. I still don’t understand till when Roohi will keep hoping for Armaan.

Besharam ko kya hi keh sakte hai

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Go on Manish....howl as much as you can..smiley26. him and Kaveri deserve the same downfall ...smiley15

Really Ar - she reminds you of sick Sanjay...so you're aware of his dealings and still employ him ..what does that say about you and your family b4 u point fingers at Abhira...smiley29