Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

todays episode mein Abhiras dialogues are a solid tamaachaa to those who deliberately inappropriately twisted her words in past few episodes. Abhira is always very well written and consistent and its proven once again today. 

She never accused him of being responsible for Aksharas death-even in her upset state when she vented it wasnt accusatory but just her pain of kaash aisa kuch hua hi na hota but since it made feel Armaan feel guilty for something he didnt do, she has apologized to him very dil seh.  I always said that once she calms down she will apologize because she has always done so in the past.

She has addressed her issues also in a very mature way. no accusations, no character assassination- she never doubted Armaans character or called him "playboy" even on the day she found out. but today she further explains her POV.

Armaan gave Ruhi too much leeway in his life both earlier and continues to do so even now when he claims he loves Abhira. he is gonna always put his guilt for Ruhi over everything and keep doing dosti dosti. Well Abhira cant deal with that nonsense. he needs to cut Ruhi out for good. the best thing he can do for her is to stop being available for her at her beck and call. this guilt over Armaan wronging Ruhi while valid from his POV where he hasnt called out her true colors- is something that Abhira doesnt have bandwidth to deal with. simple. Armaan should introspect and realize Ruhi is NO bechaari. She needs to deal with her own problems. he needs to stop being this "friend" because of their past, their almost shaadi where he broke things off at mandap - its too messy. the only solution is to CUT HER OFF. Wake up Armaan sa. You have been wonderful past few weeks, now please dont put Ruhi ke liye guilt over Abhira ke saath happy life. Let Abhira feel secure by firmly putting NO ENTRY sign for Ruhi.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 24 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I think they're papers which show proceedings are still pending. But annulment ? How ? It was divorce , right? 

I dont know whats going on

Kal pata chalega ig

They end episode making Abhimaan realize they werent divorced all this time. but I cant tell if they are divorced now or not. 

Also I think its just a glaring boo-boo that instead of divorce, they wrote annullment. Its very different but probably for makers its all same.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why is supposedly broke manish goenka going around with multiple cars? Shouldn't he be selling assets to recover ans pay the max loan amount. smiley24

Great question! LOL.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ab dialogue on Ar - Ruhi were also a nice sequence. She even accepted Ar' s point that whatever was between Ar- Ruhi had ended from his side long time back. Her view is that the relationship will always be complicated.. Earlier Ruhi used to come between them haq se and now Ar's guilt will make it an issue and she don't want those complications. Though she has no issue in Ar helping out with case, she pointed out how even through the case they are still connected. 

Ab had fb of Ruhi and Kv words. Ar saying he wanted to tell about Ruhi but Kv got to her first

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i once read, either on here or X, that it is possible that armaan and abhira are star-crossed lovers because what the heck was this episode. abhira wants to leave, then they find out they are still married, but now they are going against each other on the same case. i don't understand why the makers are doing this storyline. i don't see how abhimaan are going to reunite. i don't understand what the solution is to this case.

i can't stand ruhi anymore. ruining abhimaan reunion in every aspect. first it was during their marriage, then trying to get married to armaan, and now his professional life. abhira is right that ruhi is in their life because of him regardless of the situation and that really hurts abhira. even when abhira finds out ruhi is family, she will still want nothing to do with her. 

I had said about star crossed lovers. I so hope that is not the case though 🙁

Everything is fine. How the hell ru is still ruhi poddar? 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan can say whatever he wants to explain his POV but until he actually cuts Ruhi off, it will not be convincing

Abhira has clearly said that she gets that he is over her now, he is helping because he feels guilty etc but she knows what he is like. she is 100% right to be insecure and not interested in entering a relationship with a person who has too much mess and baggage 

its one thing to have a past, to have an ex. but this man keeps on letting his ex into his life for some reason even if its not deliberate. and even now, if after Abhira voices her concerns he doesnt realize that what she is worried about is happening, then he will always be at logger heads with her.

Ruhi is a GRAHAN. Ruhi is UNTRUSTWORTHY. Ruhi is NOT A FRIEND. The sooner he realizes that and gets rid of her, the better

He can help her and lessen his own guilt by finding someone else to help her legally and by saying goodbye to her. the only way to get closure is to get rid of her from his life as even a friend. its that simple

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Everything is fine. How the hell ru is still ruhi poddar? 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

great question. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

I really thought they rushed the last two epis cause armaan abhira ka milaap karna tha, but apparently not. Idhar milap sirf madhav vidhya ja hona hainsmiley37

Well, as much as the whole ruhi thing annoys me, at least they are talking about it now. Talking about issues is way better than internalizing shit 

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i once read, either on here or X, that it is possible that armaan and abhira are star-crossed lovers because what the heck was this episode. abhira wants to leave, then they find out they are still married, but now they are going against each other on the same case. i don't understand why the makers are doing this storyline. i don't see how abhimaan are going to reunite. i don't understand what the solution is to this case.

i can't stand ruhi anymore. ruining abhimaan reunion in every aspect. first it was during their marriage, then trying to get married to armaan, and now his professional life. abhira is right that ruhi is in their life because of him regardless of the situation and that really hurts abhira. even when abhira finds out ruhi is family, she will still want nothing to do with her. 

"The fault in our stars" is the best phrase for them right now. Anyways I am all in for seperations without kids. Dkp try something new and show leads seperation without kids and when kid happens show lead together separated from family coz of some blame or something. U told that you are gonna give 1st gen type story, now stay true to your words.
Edited by Sajini235 - 25 days ago