Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Humesha forever sath rehna humesha forever 🤣🤣 nostalgia, these dialogues in our ears ring the past bells which kicked away the couple aside when they used as per yrkkh style. It went to vm. First time vidya left her guroor and said sorry to madhav in 30 yrs. Mein apni pati ko aage rakhungi aur saare riste piche rahenge( echoed.)shivani maa ajavo jaldi hi or she choses masa again in her chalang mode again. Dadi is super happy for vm union. She always wanted them together no doubt seeing her face today and genuinely happy for vidya. Might be vidyas insecurity vs her ego stopped to understand madhav. Similar is abhiras case too as parallel couple is this. Abhira advised for gods sake don't get any third in between your rista and M saw his mom. 🤣 they are painting madhav as love struck person whose mother didn't let reach his wife. It's all his deeds which made vidya insecure. Dadi never forgets to blame arman and guilt trip him for deaths of his mom and her mom.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They clearly rushed these two episodes, or else hospital scenes have prolonged dramas. So they definitely want to move to the next track asap. But is gen main baki sab ki tarah identify revelation will be thanda. smiley22

We should be happy it was wrapped up in 2 epis..I doubt papa sa will be able to act while lying unconscious smiley5

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Looks like meme worthy episode smiley36have to read update then smiley29

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi scene felt inserted for the sake of it.. Hardly 1 minute.. She did not go inside the room also

Oh she didn't go in the room, i didn't notice it

I was waiting on Madhav to do the right thing tell

Armaan the truthsmiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

We should be happy it was wrapped up in 2 epis..I doubt papa sa will be able to act while lying unconscious smiley5

Isiliye toh vidya unkey hissey ka bhi expressions de deti hain with interest. Such sacha pyar smiley27

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

RP in white in precap...

Sirf armaan ke edits bna do koi

I wod curse you DKP for not giving dhang ke tracks and making your FL irritating...

Mein RP ko nhi dekh pati beckz she is in every scene of his..🥺🥺

People look best in black but he looks 🤩🤩 in white...

Haye white kurta pehnaya karo ise..

I am so happy yeh dono kale coat se nikle .. there were so many tracks this week but Abhira was consistently wearing Kala coat .. it makes it look even more boring

matlab madhav and vidya ko balcony Mei Milana hai they should have made Abhira change to informal suits .. but nahi

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeh kya hai..

Ek resignation leke ghumta hai pocket mein vo bhi us firm se which is his guroor..

Ek sindoor leke ghumti hai vo bhi tab jab khud shadishuda nhi hai...

Kya bakwass show hai bhai yeh...

You were right..

Its a comedy show

soon previous day SR hoga next day cupboard main divorce paper milega smiley37
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sorry but not happy at all with the episode

Anger Flipping Table GIF

So freaking Madhav just going to lay there

and put sindoor on his wife maang, but can't tell

Armaan now you do it cause you're still married smiley7

I'm done is his dumb Axx

even I was irritated.. that he’s not revealing this to all n sundry ..it puts him in the same bracket as Kajal n sanjay

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Judge ka 10 days vacation period khatam nahi hua kya ab tak?? Inka time frame samaj nahi aa raha mujhe. Today kajal mentioned : abhira aur armaan ka talaak abhi tak nahi karwa paaye aap.

Isse yehi lagta hain judge aaye nahi wapas 🤷‍♀️

Aur abhira ne itna bada risk liye, itne dialogues diye armaan & doctor ko regarding her health, atleast use chakkar aate dikha dete for the sake of it 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

kuch nahi dibbi sindoor uski coat se nikal ke vidya ki maan bharadi madhav papa se... Maang bhaarooo sajana 🤣🤣

Vidya ke emotional dialogues ke time madhav ka expression dekhke aisa laga, jaise woh sapna dekha raha hain