Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Posted: 25 days ago

Why is kaveri behaving like abhira is her sautan smiley36

Baki kisi ka toh baata nahi, but manish goenka's atma should never get shanti smiley39

Those papers just came randomly as a gift? What an utter waste of a track. smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1810115115456553066?t=hok_m9JkeaRAZK3USx7Nhw&s=19

I STARTED THE EPISODE ON SUCH A HAPPY NOTE. F*ck you rishta writers smiley22

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I actually dont understand what the papers are- is it showing that the papers just came through and they werent divorced all this time or does it show that proceedings are still pending. 

Also it says annulment and not divorce. annulment means shaadi isnt even valid and divorce is when you dissolve a valid shaadi. bug difference. so if Armaan had a problem even with claiming that it was a forced shaadi so how is he ok  when its "annulment" and not divorce on the papers

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This gen is all about wasting plot points smiley21

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I actually dont understand what the papers are- is it showing that the papers just came through and they werent divorced all this time or does it show that proceedings are still pending. 

Also it says annulment and not divorce. annulment means shaadi isnt even valid and divorce is when you dissolve a valid shaadi. bug difference. so if Armaan had a problem even with claiming that it was a forced shaadi so how is he ok  when its "annulment" and not divorce on the papers

I think they're papers which show proceedings are still pending. But annulment ? How ? It was divorce , right? 
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I second that I was so rooting for them to talk and clear their mind but dkp 🔪 🔪 😫
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

OMG that budhiya is loosing it, and going crazy cleaning 

that picture reminds me of this moment 

Gopi Bahu GIF

of this moment 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ar saying Ab akeli nahin hain and that he is her parivaar 😍

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Why is supposedly broke manish goenka going around with multiple cars? Shouldn't he be selling assets to recover ans pay the max loan amount. smiley24

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i once read, either on here or X, that it is possible that armaan and abhira are star-crossed lovers because what the heck was this episode. abhira wants to leave, then they find out they are still married, but now they are going against each other on the same case. i don't understand why the makers are doing this storyline. i don't see how abhimaan are going to reunite. i don't understand what the solution is to this case.

i can't stand ruhi anymore. ruining abhimaan reunion in every aspect. first it was during their marriage, then trying to get married to armaan, and now his professional life. abhira is right that ruhi is in their life because of him regardless of the situation and that really hurts abhira. even when abhira finds out ruhi is family, she will still want nothing to do with her.