Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 25 days ago

Ar after checking thec date and realizing next day is Ak death anniversary recalls Ab' s words ' kaash tum mussorie nahin aate' becomes sad and goes away without entering outhouse. 

Ab asked sorry from Armaam for what she said that day on court and said she was under duress.. Again a very nice sequence 😍

Edited by Solitudelover - 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Just saw precap. Lusty will again create prob. Armaan will fight for lusty and abhira for a lady who meet with accident by lusty.

Wow writers wow . Abhimaan not even reconcile and lusty already cane in between again.

Hope no more seperation 

Are they gonna show this is something parallel to aarohi' death. Whatever it is, I don't wanna ab to lose to ar if that idiot is fighting for ru. Jail tho nahi hoga , I know that but koi toh punishment milni chahiye ( I don't about IPC sections)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ar after checking thec date and realizing next day is Ak death anniversary recalls Ab' s words ' kaash tum mussorie nahin aate' becomes sad and goes away without entering outhouse

are koi complete wu dedo na yaar please...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

but sam said in a segment that they are gonna make some arrangements to welcome v at outhouse. Anyways, lets see what happens

Okay great let's see, cause I would be happy if Abhira stay in 

the outhouse if she must stay by Madhav 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Ab kya suhagrat bhi dikhayenge kya madhav viday kya smiley44smiley29

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The medicine khilana scene is SO sweet. Loved the typical nok jhok vaali chemistry of Abhimaan. it was so beautifully done by both. This is the type of Abhimaan scenes that made us fall in love with them in the first place.

The scene of the photo is so nice. Because in the photo of Abhira and everyone has everyone in smiles and the one with Kaveri has everyone standing in attention as if they are in a funeral. They all look SO unhappy. Its a beautiful contrast

Its also a nice touch to see Abhira doing aarti  and gruh pravesh of her saasumaa. Its refreshing. If only V was not such a paltu kumaari.

M doesnt look like he was hit by a bullet , but as if he just had a minor sprain or something. Yahaan par sabko stab wound ho ya gun shot wound sab kuch ek dam fatafat thik hojaati hai

The eye communication of Abhimaan when he comes for barsi is nicely done. the way he reassures her aankhon seh is nicely done. 

MG ka as expected hit and miss hota hai with Abhira and Akshara.its so convenient how MG suddenly gets "feelings" of his bacchi Akshara as and when he pleases. 

The Abhimaan convo about what she said and what Armaan said about feeling guilty is also beautifully done. Its nice that Abhira has apologized. I always knew she would. 

I loved what Abhira told Armaan today about how she understands his pov but she cant deal with how Ruhi used to be in his life first haq seh and now out of his guilt towards her. this is a sorted girl who knows exactly what her issues are. and this is called understanding. she is not finding fault in Armaan but she knows his personality

And precap shows how right Abhira is about Armaan letting Ruhi back into their life out of his guilt. first he was fighting case regarding ghar girvi, now accident case. its never ending. Ruhi will keep manipulating and she will keep letting it happen.

Edited by Pinecone - 25 days ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Okay great let's see, cause I would be happy if Abhira stay in 

the outhouse if she must stay by Madhav 

Out house may grehpravesh hogya hai madhav Vidya ka 

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Lo hogaya kalesh……this vile Ru never gonna let ArAb unite. Btw Madhav ji ne gift 🎁 aacha diya. So now Ar vs Ab and dadisa grabbing some popcorn 🍿

Someone sent a parcel with notification that Abhimaan are still married. Is it court sent notice or Madhav, Kajal aur Sanjay mai se kisine ye bomb phoda? 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira had amazing dialogues today

first cute nok jhok

then the convo at temple distributing prasad where she apologized and said Akshara would not be happy with how she behaved while she was upset. Armaan says he understands and if venting at him reduced her pain - he's ok but she says no its not ok. I cant hold onto past galtis , I want to move on

This gives Armaan hope but Abhira rightfully hasnt exactly forgotten everything and she very honestly tells him that she cant deal with Ruhi and his past 

She points out that it was too messy a relationship and she knows he didnt pursue anything with her after shaadi but she was always around. And she brings up case he is fighting and he defends himself and she says-I get it. I also want you to fight case. You are a good man so you feel guilty

but I cannot deal with her. Neither could I deal with her haq seh interfering then and neither can I handle her presence in our life out of your guilt now. 

Krish hands them a parcel that has papers which make them realize that they werent divorced all this time and papers just came through. 

Precap mein Abhiras fears are proved right. Abhira Armaan are gonna be on opposite sides and Armaan is gonna be standing by ruhi. Lets see if he sees Ruhi's true colors and proves Abhiras fears wrong

Per precap Ruhi did knock the guy down so even if its accident she deserves to get some punishment and I want Abhira to win her first case. She is doing her job and I am rooting for her to win.