Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Lets manufacture a rocket soon exclusively for him ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

He is only hurting without clarity. Kon si Dimag ka fuse urh gaya hai Bache ka?smiley37

His dimag is on jupiter, only his body and soul is on earth that's why he is like this.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Then this Mr. Justice should first first punish himself for playing with feelings for two girls, for pleading Jhanak to come to his house and then let her be insulted and also join actively in insulting her.

When he spoke for Jhanak against his family, it was not for a stranger but his wife.

And he never ever openly doubted Arshi and Sristi for hurting Jhanak, for forcing her into marriage.He supported her and said that Jhanak can file FIR, why did he not take stand that Jhanak should file an FIR. Why did he not check cctv when Jhanak was made to drink spiked Lassi....

I am confused with his selective Justice trait which only raises stringly when weak person like Jhanak is accused...

I will be more OK if he is doing this under some pressure from Shristi that too to only safe guard J. If he is doing it to prove his innocence and love to Arshi, No excuse.

As Jhanak is poor and helpless!

Jis din she becomes influential uska pyaar bhi uska hjyga aisa lagny laga hn agr Ani ye fake nhi kar raha hn to protect Jhanak.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yup till then our minds will be rusting only to find clarity smiley36

Hum khudsey hi khichdi banrey hn bs ๐Ÿ™Š

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ani ke moo pe tape lagao! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Who is this Alien creature? ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Lol!

May be he wants JHANAK to leave...

He was holding on to her bcz of that rishta...but it is over now... and its remanant is only going to cause trouble for her only...

So he is letting go of her....

Remember in haldi episode" Ise ISS ghar se Jana hi hai toh Wahi Kyun nahi kar Rahi..Kyun ye sab kar Rahi ho"...

I believe he had made up his mind to let her go....

I just want to keep RuNak hope alivrsmiley36

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

This show is gone case smiley36 tried to watch half of the episode but couldn't continue.

I guess this show is not for me smiley37

SM waly bhi upload nhi kar rahy hn ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Zeharely makers ๐Ÿคฌ

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Abhi reveal nhi krengy makers..ye twist ki tarah hain jo next week tk reveal hga...

๐Ÿ˜‚ Twist ho ya kuch aur who cares

A guy who can't even fight for his love is weak and doesn't deserve her.

Even if he is acting to save Jhanak, because he can easily save her by himself.

He doesn't need to get scared of shristi.

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

SM waly bhi upload nhi kar rahy hn ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Zeharely makers ๐Ÿคฌ

I tell you ek ek scene zehar hai

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

He took stand for jhanak after she moved to BH multiple times. What other people do and say he canโ€™t control that. See I donโ€™t think he expected his โ€œniceโ€ family to react the way they did when he brought jhanak home. He expects things to settle down , jhanak will also have to take the load as it was a helpless situation ! He was doing what he could do to best of his capabilities and beyond for her.

I donโ€™t want to forget that he has spoken against Arshi and shristi multiple times and have taken stand for jhanak . Filing FIR yes, but that is not up to him entirely . Jhanak also needs to be willing to file a complaint. She has also taken part in forgiving and not seeing the evilness in her so called masi ! In fact ani asked her once โ€œtum kis mitti ki bani hoโ€ because she was blinding trusting and supporting shristi after all the kands she was pulling

So to me jhanakโ€™s Mahanata is at fault as well.

Originally posted by: tellyme

Then this Mr. Justice should first first punish himself for playing with feelings for two girls, for pleading Jhanak to come to his house and then let her be insulted and also join actively in insulting her.

When he spoke for Jhanak against his family, it was not for a stranger but his wife.

And he never ever openly doubted Arshi and Sristi for hurting Jhanak, for forcing her into marriage.He supported her and said that Jhanak can file FIR, why did he not take stand that Jhanak should file an FIR. Why did he not check cctv when Jhanak was made to drink spiked Lassi....

I am confused with his selective Justice trait which only raises stringly when weak person like Jhanak is accused...

I will be more OK if he is doing this under some pressure from Shristi that too to only safe guard J. If he is doing it to prove his innocence and love to Arshi, No excuse.

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Precap - they added few dialogues in yesterday's precap....Arshi suffering in jail hospital..Agar J committed the crime...she deserves maximum punishment. J overhears Ani turns and sees J, gives blank stares to J and leaves from police station.

I don't know in bts why Jhanak gone to paagal kaana.

We need to stop taking these jokers seriously.. Humare dimag kharab karne mein lage haismiley44

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Appu di please slap him๐Ÿ˜

I wish smiley36 fans ko chance milta makers ko slap karne ka