Written Updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

smiley36 better he stays with Arshi

I don't want him around Jhanak.

I hate his character.

Abhi reveal nhi krengy makers..ye twist ki tarah hain jo next week tk reveal hga...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu1515

Is the episode up already?

Yesss..still J in policestation...Mrinalini Chotton and Jeth are also in PS.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Alright now that Anum reminded me of the medicine incident one more trait of Ani Bose

Anirudh Helping someone in need , even if means itโ€™s hurting his loved onesโ€ฆ we all fell in love with this anirudh nose who helped a poor orphan girl. Now that he is raising his voice for Arshi , demanding justice itโ€™s hurting us because well for obvious reasons! When he helped jhanak, he hurt his family members even his parents and his fiancรฉ who he was in relationship with for six long years. We never questioned that time , how can he defend Jhanak a stranger at cost of his fiancรฉ and his familyโ€™s emotions โ€ฆ because he was doing the right thing and if was working in our favor , we liked it. But now we question itโ€ฆ so again him blaming Jhanak and going as far as willing to punish her , is it really character assassin? Or is it really old vs new aniโ€ฆ Before it was costing him his relationship with his family , and his fiancรฉ , now it is costing him his relationship with Jhanak! So he has justice ka keeda! God of justice ! Just like jhanak is goddess lf mahanataโ€ฆ this explains to me where there was no โ€œHichakโ€ in his voice when he said j will pay for her crimes !

Then this Mr. Justice should first first punish himself for playing with feelings for two girls, for pleading Jhanak to come to his house and then let her be insulted and also join actively in insulting her.

When he spoke for Jhanak against his family, it was not for a stranger but his wife.

And he never ever openly doubted Arshi and Sristi for hurting Jhanak, for forcing her into marriage.He supported her and said that Jhanak can file FIR, why did he not take stand that Jhanak should file an FIR. Why did he not check cctv when Jhanak was made to drink spiked Lassi....

I am confused with his selective Justice trait which only raises stringly when weak person like Jhanak is accused...

I will be more OK if he is doing this under some pressure from Shristi that too to only safe guard J. If he is doing it to prove his innocence and love to Arshi, No excuse.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

We wil be all ok with livinโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Exactly kuch bhi dikha do bass no shaadi drama again. Better stay single

Doesn't matter if Jhanak and Ani start livin' relationship.

Just don't get married

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

confused he is...

now that I am thinking ...

He said I Love you twice now after the wedding started ... with added bonus ... " main tumhe hamesh pyaar karate rahoonga"

and then he also wants to send J to jail forever for attempted murder charges if she is proven guilty, he says this without any "hichak" or second thoughts... someone who he claims to love so much and claims he cannot live without her! If J is in jail for half of her life, how is he going to live for those years? ๐Ÿค” makes you wonder does it, lol ? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I get it you want someone to pay for their crimes but would you not have that "hichak" when you say that or feel bad when you think about it... they are not showing that ...

I now also want to give weightage to his words, apart from expressions! Words are how we communicate ... they mean something

His "I Love you" z have no significance for me!

We have heard so many flavors now...

I love you to Arshi before were real, then there were fake ones

I love you to J was real , he said he cant live without her but then he also says J should serve a prison sentence without any "hichak" in his voice

I love you to Arshi to show J

and then the latest one

I love you Arshi and I will keep loving you forever ... this also felt real whatever his motivation was... we just want to decipher it as he was trying to get a reaction from Arshi and whatnot.. but lol I saw glimpse of Ani from the episode one in that and also from his conversations later on...

these traits that I notice, i don't want to ignore them anymore. Something he will have to think about and correct in his future! He cant bantofy "I love you"s like this! ๐Ÿ™„

Atrocious writing.....smiley37

They are just titillating the audience...with these things...

Creating hype is their motto..even if it is negetive...

Itna Dhyan agar content sudharne me de toh kitni meherbani hogi...smiley37

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

lol when he figures out Hume bhi bata de ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am going to name the I love you now !

Fake I love you : karele ki sabji

I love with tears in eyes : gulab Jamun

I love to make other personal jealous : Nimbu ka aachar

The casual everyday I love you : rice and dal !! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Forced Wala I love you: kaccha salad !

Genuine Wala I love you hopefully that will be his final one : ice cream !

We might get more in the future ๐Ÿ˜†

He cant figure out till last epi ๐Ÿ˜‚

omg to get the ice cream we have to go very long way.. hope we don't get lost in adha rastasmiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Please send him back to Jupiter

Lets manufacture a rocket soon exclusively for him ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

He is only hurting without clarity. Kon si Dimag ka fuse urh gaya hai Bache ka?smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh god I actually thought she went to mental hospitalโ€ฆ lol !! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am becoming very rational now and have completely stopped reading between the lines ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha ha.

smiley37smiley37

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This show is gone case smiley36 tried to watch half of the episode but couldn't continue.

I guess this show is not for me smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Abhi reveal nhi krengy makers..ye twist ki tarah hain jo next week tk reveal hga...

Yup till then our minds will be rusting only to find clarity smiley36