Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

The very first meeting of Ani Jhanka, their argument :

Meri hone wali biwi se mafi maango ...

why bcoz there was a discomfort due to sudden break!!!

J said then i fell down, i am hurt and you want me to ask maafi to some one who is saying she is fine ...

---

this is repeat 2. same same but different different...

Here Arshi is really hurt, and presumably bcoz of J. Only Shrishti knows that this is not true. (on the side note: I cant believe her confidence. Does she actually think that J mauqe ka faida uthaya and Arshi ki taraf diya ko dhakel diya. She always believed pro max that J has bad intentions in spite of no rational evidence.)

There is a possibility that Arshi also knows (front seat audience) the actual truth, that her mother wanted to harm J but it back fired, hence she is in shock. Maybe she is angry at her mother. Ani talked to her, counsellers did, but we havent yet seen mother-daughter convo. Will she respond to her mother who actually caused her wedding and profession!

--

I believe Chotton also witnessed it, but he is afraid to speak up, because of his standing in the family. When DidiMuni consoled J, he gathered that she has seen it as well. Chotton can believe that Shrishti can hurt J, but DidiMuni cannot fathom what she saw was actually possible, hence she withdrew herself. Initially when Chotton defended J in front of his mother, it seemed that Minton had discussed it. But yday's epi it was clear that they didn't, so assuming that Chotton witnessed it as well.

--

Another aspect of Ani doubting J:

"bcoz J wanted to stop the wedding" there was a glimmer of hope, but he immediately stopped, considering what it implied. I don't think he was actually doubting J. All the statements (support of Arshi or against J) are mere statements not his feelings. Not even 0.000001% doubt, just nannha sa dil wanting his heart's desire for her to stop the wedding.

--

Yes he wants justice for Arshi. But it also implies deep faith that J is not the culprit. Stating again anything from Ani are mere statements not his feelings. All his life he has been acting according to J and he knows how to give a performance that no one will know which is real, in his monologue!

--

I still believe in his deep love for J. Everything is for J and about J. A story is not in an incomplete precap or 1-2 episodes, let the whole sequence play out before calling it quits.

--

This is coming from someone who is still going thru PTSD of ghum experience.

Great explanation ..

Specially about his monologues ...the moment he thinks Can Jhanak ...he covers his sentence by the The thought itself is wrong....

That shows his unconditional trust for Jhanak.

I still believe in him.

Arshi shock is so well explained .But she would also be same like her mom most probably , that Jhanak did due to jealousy, She wont think her mother's might have done something in that precious moment . Knowing her mothers intentions if Shristi tells her the truth , she might get the real shock and come out of trauma with her famous "mom"๐Ÿ˜œ

Loved you interpretation and same like you I belive in Anirudh unitil they completely show him as different Anirudh shown before ๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the tag dear ๐Ÿฅฐ

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Choton -Mrinalni both took the CCTV footage

I think CCTV footage can also show that J never attempted to throw diya at Arshi if there isnโ€™t any evidence to prove Srishti guilty. The footage can work well in both ways for J!
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shubo is saying he will make sure that jhanak will rot in Jail.

And he is going to fight this case from arshi's side

Ye btye aj kaunsa bomb pheka to destruct us?

Mujhe barri shiddat se intezar hn ab uska? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ani insisting to go to police station

And his family is against it

He wants to know who did this to Arshi.

Appu di scolding Ani that how come he became bad. That why he is not helping jhanak.

Manoshono thumbnail

Shubo is saying he will make sure that jhanak will rot in Jail.

And he is going to fight this case from arshi's side

Donkey! ๐Ÿซ

Word Count: 1

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I think CCTV footage can also show that J never attempted to throw diya at Arshi if there isnโ€™t any evidence to prove Srishti guilty. The footage can work well in both ways for J!

Exactly

Word Count: 1

Manoshono thumbnail

Ani insisting to go to police station

And his family is against it

He wants to know who did this to Arshi.

Appu di scolding Ani that how come he became bad. That why he is not helping jhanak.

Appu di please slap him๐Ÿ˜
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Now that I am rethinking both Jhanak and Anirudh's characters...

I wonder this ...

Anirudh's habit of not trusting Jhanak. Anirudh thought "did Jhanak do this to stop the wedding" .. in short doubting her even if it was 1% it does not matter... this was not a new thing. We should not have been as surprised by it. He has a history of not trusting Jhanak ex. Aditya Kapoor's case, trusting Shristi words regarding Rahul over Rahul and Jhanak's. So him thinking this about J, was it really his character assassination?

Anirudh says things that can mean a lot more to someone else and can say it casually without any difficulty and can lie about it as well, such as " I love you". When he says I love you to Arshi, it means a lot more to her than him. He has faked his feelings for her. We just did not think much of it, because we all hated Arshi and we thought he would come to his senses sooner or later. He is confused and divided about his feelings for two women. Given this trait, it also makes me think sometimes, he said I love you to Jhanak on the train as well... if he wanted to he could have said it right there and then more loudly. But he did not, let Jhanak go...

If not for Tejas he was ready to let her go from the very beginning. So him saying I love you to Arshi after that heartfelt confession to Jhanak in Kashmir, was it character assassination?

treating marriage like a relationship as a joke and taking all the rituals for granted...This is something common between Jhanak and Anirudh. They both treated marriage as a joke. Both decided to marry someone else even though they were married. Did not think about the other person's feelings that they are going to get married to. Then should it come to us as a surprise when they did not accept their marriage and let it end so easily?

What we like to think of as character assassination is that just part of their character? I believe it is. We just did not accept it for one or other reason as we love them and did not want to accept it!

Ani has never been a blind trust kind of a person....and though I am not glorifying but I definitely understand it...

He is someone who is betrayed by his own parents...how can he blindly trust anyone when he can't trust his own mother like that for that matter....he has seen his mother pushing a young girl on the mandap to marry a gunda like Tejas..

So he goes by what he sees...what his mind comprehends...yet with Jhanak he has come a long way....The moment he shuts off the 0.001% doubts he had on Jhanak without any evidence..that his thought that Jhanak could do this is wrong.it was a huge progress...

Everytime though he has begun with logical doubts but eventually he has come around to trust her and stand beside her... without any explanation from her...

Yes....that blind trust bhi aa jayega dhire dhire...but I feel his inability to blindly trust is more of a result of his childhood trauma given by their parents....

I am just not losing hope from RuNak....smiley36

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

lol when he figures out Hume bhi bata de ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am going to name the I love you now !

Fake I love you : karele ki sabji

I love with tears in eyes : gulab Jamun

I love to make other personal jealous : Nimbu ka aachar

The casual everyday I love you : rice and dal !! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Forced Wala I love you: kaccha salad !

Genuine Wala I love you hopefully that will be his final one : ice cream !

We might get more in the future ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Awesome post Virasmiley32

bold : Exactly! He never trust her n thinks wat he think about her is right...

kisko baataya hua i love u ka value hai woh hi jaane..

Ani majboor hai i love Arshi bolne woh kar hi kya sakta haismiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Precap - they added few dialogues in yesterday's precap....Arshi suffering in jail hospital..Agar J committed the crime...she deserves maximum punishment. J overhears Ani turns and sees J, gives blank stares to J and leaves from police station.

I don't know in bts why Jhanak gone to paagal kaana.