Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Jyotix

OMG again Arshi love. Oh man I am stuck, why why I fall in love with Runaksmiley19 thanks for quick update

๐Ÿ‘ welcome dear...

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I have a doubt...if Arshi legs damaged permanently..do Ani's parents wanted her as bahu??

And will Laal-chi and his soulmate still 'ship' Arshi.?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jhanak hasn't eaten anything in past 3 or 4 days and now this hird degree torture in police station, will she be able to take it??

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

What about Bipasha Honeymoon dreams..how will she survive now??

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Jhanak hasn't eaten anything in past 3 or 4 days and now this hird degree torture in police station, will she be able to take it??

Don't know.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

they will ship bcoz of SK power . Itโ€™s bcoz of SK they want Arshi as bahu . Arshi has not reached to that statute where she can be as powerful as SK. But I doubt her legs will be injured permanently. After surgery and within some Amy of time she will be back on her feet. Doctor emphasised on the trauma more than her legs . So the coma thing is more dangerous and her fear that she will Not be able to dance in future. They canโ€™t show her bed ridden permanently then what will be the roleOf Chandni as an actor. She wouldNot like to play such character.
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Guys I think I am done with this writer ๐Ÿ™ and this show ! Itโ€™s time to say good bye https://x.com/allthestars_1/status/1809560903257346057?s=46

https://tenor.com/bl2FM.gif

Koi aditya kapoor ko wapas bulao.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, just wanted to say one thing, this show does not deserve a loyal and dedicated fandom like us. Like many of you,giving it a one month time. We need to move on.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Post is Ani centric - so no chappals pls๐Ÿคฃ

#TornAni

Typically this is what I expected: mother vs daughter especially when the damage was caused by her to her own daughter!

Alas! Ani is hanging in there for Arshi when she needs him โ™ฅ๏ธ

IMG_2280.jpeg

Ani the cat and Jhanak his angel:

He knows she canโ€™t harm even a fly .. how would she hurt her sister then? Heโ€™s bombarded from all sides .. what can he do si that he does the right thing by every body!!

IMG_2282.jpeg

Vision is impaired ( the black hues) but the heart is still pure as white! He will get to the bottom of this with the help of some good boses!

IMG_2283.jpeg

He is badly stuck....smiley19

Completely a mess....Choton ya koi aur baat kare usse thoda...he needs clarity to untangle this emotional mess...

I hope iss raat ki subah ho...jald hi...

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched few bits of the episodeโ€ฆ it looks like they want J to grow by her own and her out of BH reason for all the MU โ€ฆ According to me if Ani is always there to support J she might not become as strong and independentโ€ฆ she will always depend on him and do as he says โ€ฆ for her as a person to grow that need to be on her own without Ani in the pictureโ€ฆ. I think the makers are doing that with this current track โ€ฆ As disappointing as this track is without RuNuk I think itโ€™s important for J to grow as an individual and in her career ๐Ÿ™Š

I donโ€™t know what to think about Ani ., he is a confused soulโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ž ..

Edited by Anu1515 - 3 months ago