Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

She gave Thammi tough competition on the makeup area definitely smiley36

Kaun kahega beti is in serious condition, banthan ke aa gayi J ko jail pohuchane smiley29

Tension ke liye ani hain naa โ˜บ๏ธ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Post is Ani centric - so no chappals pls๐Ÿคฃ

#TornAni

Typically this is what I expected: mother vs daughter especially when the damage was caused by her to her own daughter!

Alas! Ani is hanging in there for Arshi when she needs him โ™ฅ๏ธ

IMG_2280.jpeg

Ani the cat and Jhanak his angel:

He knows she canโ€™t harm even a fly .. how would she hurt her sister then? Heโ€™s bombarded from all sides .. what can he do si that he does the right thing by every body!!

IMG_2282.jpeg

Vision is impaired ( the black hues) but the heart is still pure as white! He will get to the bottom of this with the help of some good boses!

IMG_2283.jpeg

First pic , so cute ...but where is the mother ...busy destroying another girl ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก

Second , poor Anirudh sandwiched between all..

Third pic , heart is still pure is the hope.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

He can marry her in hospital itself just like vivah movie.

We will give our blessings shaadi karo aur dafa ho jhanak se door.๐Ÿ™…

ohh I forgot about vivah moviesmiley36.. they should do that & finish their chapter & their family story also & put them out of show smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

most hateful part of the epi which doesnโ€™t make sense.. he was even crying like he do for Jhanak smiley29smiley29 & precap no panic for Jhanak at allsmiley39 just causual concern smiley39smiley39.. compared to him Chooton showed more emotions smiley19

I felt he genuinely loves Arshi...

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I donโ€™t think makers are going to show their marriage otherwise why would they have got such twist where without marriage also ANI is stuck with Arshi . They got this twist so they can keep audience hooked also and keep the 3rd angle also relevant till infinity. ANI would not have tied so much if they would have got married but now he is more emotionally attached to Arshi without marriage . ANI is also saved from physical attachment with Arshi with that audience will still have hope that runak can get back together.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh I forgot about vivah moviesmiley36.. they should do that & finish their chapter & their family story also & put them out of show smiley36

Ha ๐Ÿ˜‚ hospital bed pe hi sindoor laga do

Why do I feel next scene yehi hoga

His family forcing him to marry Arshi on the hospital bed smiley37

Sindoor lagate hi sabko ek flight mein bitha kar

Door bhej do smiley37

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Donโ€™t worry TRP is the ultimate king. I have seen shows where show was in top 5 and when they butchered the leads the show get its fate. I donโ€™t think even trp audience will like too much Arshi Arshi. They need to bring some twist in next week. They canโ€™t continue this for long. As far as ANI character is shaping I think he want right for Arshi and she should get the justice. So letโ€™s see once SK will be proven guilty letโ€™s see what will be the take of ANI. BH people will side with SK but I still have hope from ANI that he will stand with right thatโ€™s how they are projecting him . I agree has trust issues with jhanak but this is temporary. They should increase the SS of Vinayak . What will be his take after all truth get revealed. But runak separation is inevitable now. Bcoz for some time ANI will be prioritising Arshi over jhanak. So better she should leave

I don't mind temporary separation but not for too long...

I'm not interested in her solo journey..

And can't even take continuous toxic content..

So this is the last month I'm hoping for something good, if it's not, I should better leave this show

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I donโ€™t think makers are going to show their marriage otherwise why would they have got such twist where without marriage also ANI is stuck with Arshi . They got this twist so they can keep audience hooked also and keep the 3rd angle also relevant till infinity. ANI would not have tied so much if they would have got married but now he is more emotionally attached to Arshi without marriage . ANI is also saved from physical attachment with Arshi with that audience will still have hope that runak can get back together.

Whatever the writers have planned in the name of twist, backfired now.

No one are liking Ani being emotionally attached to Arshi didi.

If it goes more than a week I think people will discontinue this show.

This is not what the audience waited for so long only to see Arshi arshi Arshi on their tv screens.

Edited by Euphoria_V - 3 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In this episode ani ne jab i love you kaha tha , shadi bhi kar deta like vivah,ek baar fully ache se criticize karte aur bye kar dete.ab uske liye alag se criticize karna hogaโ˜บ๏ธ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saw the episode....

So directly coming to Aniruddh...

Firstly I am not defending Aniruddh...but just trying to understand him....

So I was right about him....

Aniruddh is not wat he appears to be...he appears to be carefree but is actually deeply attached to each and every person in his life and remember every bit of pain or happiness recvd from them...

His carefree attitude is a carefully crafted veil, its his way to shield his pain, caused by others....

No matter how much his relationship with Arshi has changed with time, he still cares for her, he has affection for her.,he respects her for her talent and art..He cried for her...yes...bcz he understands the importance of career for a woman..A progressive man who strongly advocates for importance of career...in a woman's life..

No matter how bad Arshi is...but we have to accept that she was damn serious and passionate about her craft..The stature she has achieved has come with a lot of dedication and sacrifice..and Ani has been a witness to this journey in the past 6-7 years he has spent with her...

So he understood what it means....!!!

He is under tremendous guilt... this happened in front of his eyes.... people are blaming Jhanak... whenever they are blaming Jhanak..the blame is on him too...as him and Jhanak have been a team always...She was not the one who was looking at him in the mandap...he was looking at her too....

May be he feels that he did wrong by falling for Jhanak...and that's why Arshi is there...

I don't think he is being practical..if he was practical then he must have thought of a lot of other things...like witness, video camera...but he couldn't..He is just numb.. going with the flow...he was like that on the day of wedding as well...in his eyes there was only painful sad acceptance...

Doesn't this happen in real life to many of us? We do accept some compromises for the sake of our loved once, to see their face happy. Yeh these compromises make you pay the price -- so, for Aniruddh its payment time for now!!

Yes he said " I love you" to Arshi...

Did it pinch? Yes...

But it was his desperate effort to make her respond...to make her talk...and he thought may be she will respond...

Is it wrong???.... yes.....

But I understood the gamout of emotions behind it...

He wants Arshi to get up...and resume her career as a dancer only...That will ease his guilt...and before that he can't support Jhanak openly...

But he will get to the root of the matter...and he will stand by Jhanak... definitely...he will protect her I hope...and I don't think he doubts her..He is just at a mess...stuck...

Soo a big rollercoaster of Emotions for us...

I am not losing hope from RuNak yet...