Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Donโ€™t worry TRP is the ultimate king. I have seen shows where show was in top 5 and when they butchered the leads the show get its fate. I donโ€™t think even trp audience will like too much Arshi Arshi. They need to bring some twist in next week. They canโ€™t continue this for long. As far as ANI character is shaping I think he want right for Arshi and she should get the justice. So letโ€™s see once SK will be proven guilty letโ€™s see what will be the take of ANI. BH people will side with SK but I still have hope from ANI that he will stand with right thatโ€™s how they are projecting him . I agree has trust issues with jhanak but this is temporary. They should increase the SS of Vinayak . What will be his take after all truth get revealed. But runak separation is inevitable now. Bcoz for some time ANI will be prioritising Arshi over jhanak. So better she should leave

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bechara bahut buda phasa hai smiley13

You expected mom Shrishti, to tend to daughter Arshi?

Did you see her hair and make-up, let alone the nuisance she created!

u mean to say sheโ€™s worse than thamni๐Ÿคช

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Before I would have believed you now donโ€™t believe this to be the case. He might have said that just to get through to Arshi, for her to get better, โ€ฆ but if this was going to be just one week of drama they didnโ€™t have to show what they showed today. Itโ€™s going to go on for a long time.

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Saddist makers have ruined everything. We were thinking that even after getting married she will not get love and attention . Look how tables have turned now Arshi will get everything which she did not get in last one year after jhanak entry. Unless jhanak does not get the punishment or some harmful incident , I donโ€™t see Arshi becoming normal. Jhanak ke saath aisa kuch hoga nahi we all know that so she will remain in coma for long time or may be forever. But makers need to bring twist and turns I canโ€™t see guilt ridden ANI doing Arshi jaap more than a week.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok Veere, if you watched the show, with 0 expectations around RuNak, you might not be disappointed, if you watch it for the story alone! Filhaal RuNak will take a backseat for sometime anyway!

Plus watching only these clips on X with out complete context, could be triggering smiley36

Read my epi update on the previous thread smiley1

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Your cats are cuties as always๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She gave Thammi tough competition on the makeup area definitely smiley36

Kaun kahega beti is in serious condition, banthan ke aa gayi J ko jail pohuchane smiley29

Originally posted by: Edkv74

u mean to say sheโ€™s worse than thamni๐Ÿคช

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Donโ€™t worry TRP is the ultimate king. I have seen shows where show was in top 5 and when they butchered the leads the show get its fate. I donโ€™t think even trp audience will like too much Arshi Arshi. They need to bring some twist in next week. They canโ€™t continue this for long. As far as ANI character is shaping I think he want right for Arshi and she should get the justice. So letโ€™s see once SK will be proven guilty letโ€™s see what will be the take of ANI. BH people will side with SK but I still have hope from ANI that he will stand with right thatโ€™s how they are projecting him . I agree has trust issues with jhanak but this is temporary. They should increase the SS of Vinayak . What will be his take after all truth get revealed. But runak separation is inevitable now. Bcoz for some time ANI will be prioritising Arshi over jhanak. So better she should leave

Ani is ready to leave jhanak but not Arshiโ€ฆhis character has no consistency at all.. Tom I am hoping him to say to Arshi once she recovers they will marry asap smiley20
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Before I would have believed you now donโ€™t believe this to be the case. He might have said that just to get through to Arshi, for her to get better, โ€ฆ but if this was going to be just one week of drama they didnโ€™t have to show what they showed today. Itโ€™s going to go on for a long time.

IlUlykmately it is the TRP which decides the direction of show . If they are looking for long term then trp will be hitting badly. It depends how they balance it out . If they show More runak scenes with angst then it is possible that trp would be same. Letโ€™s wait for trp. Last week they had all functions bcoz of that trp increased but now no functions even in next two weeks. They can change the track if itโ€™s not fetching trp
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Guys I think I am done with this writer ๐Ÿ™ and this show ! Itโ€™s time to say good bye https://x.com/allthestars_1/status/1809560903257346057?s=46

For sometimes you take break but not say good bye,in future something exciting happened definitely tag you โ˜บ๏ธ

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani is ready to leave jhanak but not Arshiโ€ฆhis character has no consistency at all.. Tom I am hoping him to say to Arshi once she recovers they will marry asap smiley20

He can marry her in hospital itself just like vivah movie.

We will give our blessings shaadi karo aur dafa ho jhanak se door.๐Ÿ™…