Posted: 3 months ago

๐Ÿ˜”

Originally posted by: Edkv74

vira my girl.. calm down๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 0

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

If you say so dear .. leaving show is a piece of cake now for me โ€ฆ leaving you guys will be hard ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes...let's hang on...

It is not the end till it's not over..

Let's not lose hope....

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I will just have to stop watching it completely for good one month. Thatโ€™s also not great right ? I want to be able to watch the show โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜–

hopefully things will go our way soon

https://tenor.com/fr/view/magical-vibes-sending-good-spread-gif-6778429987167035769

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I will just have to stop watching it completely for good one month. Thatโ€™s also not great right ? I want to be able to watch the show โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜–

You know the makers, in one month they will bring another Toofan...

I'm just going to stay till this running track will get over..

If there is something hopeful I will stay, otherwise not..

July is the last month I'm hoping something meaningful for them, if they will continue this, I will take it as my closure...

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saddist makers have ruined everything. We were thinking that even after getting married she will not get love and attention . Look how tables have turned now Arshi will get everything which she did not get in last one year after jhanak entry. Unless jhanak does not get the punishment or some harmful incident , I donโ€™t see Arshi becoming normal. Jhanak ke saath aisa kuch hoga nahi we all know that so she will remain in coma for long time or may be forever. But makers need to bring twist and turns I canโ€™t see guilt ridden ANI doing Arshi jaap more than a week.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes...let's hang on...

It is not the end till it's not over..

Let's not lose hope....

Honestly, even I'm giving hope to myself..

Will wait till end of this month, if they won't comeback with some meaningful track for leads, I don't think even I will be able to continue after that

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Guys I think I am done with this writer ๐Ÿ™ and this show ! Itโ€™s time to say good bye https://x.com/allthestars_1/status/1809560903257346057?s=46

smiley5 what to say now

I am really disappointed with the creative team

I don't think online audience will stick to this show anymore.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Post is Ani centric - so no chappals pls๐Ÿคฃ

#TornAni

Typically this is what I expected: mother vs daughter especially when the damage was caused by her to her own daughter!

Alas! Ani is hanging in there for Arshi when she needs him โ™ฅ๏ธ

IMG_2280.jpeg

Ani the cat and Jhanak his angel:

He knows she canโ€™t harm even a fly .. how would she hurt her sister then? Heโ€™s bombarded from all sides .. what can he do si that he does the right thing by every body!!

IMG_2282.jpeg

Vision is impaired ( the black hues) but the heart is still pure as white! He will get to the bottom of this with the help of some good boses!

IMG_2283.jpeg

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

#TornAni

Typically this is what I expected: mother vs daughter especially when the damage was caused by her to her own daughter!

IMG_2280.jpeg

He knows she canโ€™t harm even a fly .. how would she hurt her sister then? Heโ€™s bombarded from all sides .. what can he do si that he does the right thing by every body!!

IMG_2282.jpeg

Vision is impaired ( the black hues) but the heart is still pure as white! He will get to the bottom of this with the help of some good boses!

IMG_2283.jpeg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Word Count: 0

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bechara bahut buda phasa hai smiley13

You expected mom Shrishti, to tend to daughter Arshi?

Did you see her hair and make-up, let alone the nuisance she created!

#TornAni

IMG_2280.jpeg

IMG_2282.jpeg

IMG_2283.jpeg

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago