Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Ani ke anek roop ..

Till precap : He was a cautious observer taking in all the reactions from every member of the family , collecting information as ( a journalist ) as to what all they have planned for Jhanak, finds out that it is his dad whoโ€™s gonna fight the case against Jhanak ( as a dad ka toh usko pata hai uski capacity, but donโ€™t really know what he thinks of his dad as a lawyer๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ, )

Anxiously searches for Choton ( why though- rhetorical question ๐Ÿ˜œ) maybe to request him to be with Jhanak at this time! Learnt from Bodo na that her husband has gone to get a bail for Jhanak which was quickly countered by shubhoโ€™s determination to keep her in jail by hook or crook!

He insists on going to the police station with the excuse of asking the officers to deliver justice for his hone wali wife whose career/life/future is at stake !

( ๐Ÿ‘†for which sister I m confused ๐Ÿซค๐Ÿ˜Š)

Lal offers to tag along but Ani refuses his help. ( why not? - Bipasha always asks the right questions)

As he is about to leave, Appu breaks down and reminds him that Jhanak is innocent! You can see the โ€˜real Aniโ€™ there for few moments ( I wish it were longer, I like Ani in tears for Jhanak โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ) He hides his tears from the other reptiles and hurries off!

Minton arrive at the police station and see jethi already waiting there ! Minu speaks up in defence of Jhanak and tries to put the officers in place..

The male officer appears to be a little threatened but that subordinate is totally behaving like a minion of Srishti!! Vishal Brahmachari( Minuโ€™s acquaintance )is a senior officer jiska naam hi kaafi hai to put these juniors in place ๐Ÿ˜› The names by the makers are interesting.. remember Mridangam ( Aniโ€™s friendโ€™s cousin who was in Kashmir police)๐Ÿ˜€

Now to the precap: Ani tells the police to punish Janak for the incident!(yes I heard that right as he repeated it more than what was necessary -to hurt my ears)

Minu and Jhanak look on as Ani passes them! He makes sure that the police is convinced of his sincerity and concern for Arshi and I think he wants Jhanak to believe that too.. Why ! Dekhiye Jhanak 10:30 pm kal๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Two moments stood out today -

ani - appu interaction

Minu the boss lady- who didnโ€™t go overboard with her discovery of saboot to hand it over to the police at the drop of a hat!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Where's our Rehabilitation center? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘ป

Nowhere ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 1

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Epi 231 - Watched the epi, Ani is most definitely putting up an 'act' ! Bips is clever, she questions why Ani denied help from Laal smiley36 Shristi wasn't comfortable yesterday with the idea of Ani meeting the police either!

Shrishti has convinced the PO that J's 'motive' behind the crime is 'Ani ko pana' .Ani will convince the PO, that there is nothing brewing between him and J, so J does not have a 'motive' behind the crime!

Inn sab mein, J would of course MU Ani, but that's a minor collateral damage compared to saving J's life. #MethodsVsResults. Ani has realised, how cornered J actually is against Shirshti, Shubho and the rest of the powers that be ! He mentions about checking the CCTV footage too, par holi ke bhi CCTV footage bacha hai bhai smiley1 He should order himself a tub of popcorn to go with the footages!

However, what he also genuinely wants is justice for Arshi and agar gunaah huya hai toh gunehgar ko sakt se sakt saza!

Based on yesterday's BTS, Minu will confide in the two POs, that yeh sab Shrishti ji ka kiya dhara hai , not sure if the POs are corrupt and already bribed by Shrishti!

Highlights-

Bodoma says - "Jo tumhara dil kahe, wohi karna Ani"smiley27

Ani says - Hume cctv footage chahiye hoga, jo hume police ke help se mil payega. He wants police on his 'side'!

Side note - I think makers have intentionally kept Ani's monologues mis-leading, so that viewers can keep guessing what he is up to this time. There is no reason for Ani to doubt J over a crime this grave !

annirudh is in love with jhanak. It juldi pyar Badal kase sukta ha. Ubhe Kal tak to jhanak ko jala jala ke rasmein ker raha tha. Itna change aik dum se. Kuch to hasmiley36
Edkv74 thumbnail

Epi 231 - Watched the epi, Ani is most definitely putting up an 'act' ! Bips is clever, she questions why Ani denied help from Laal smiley36 Shristi wasn't comfortable yesterday with the idea of Ani meeting the police either!

Shrishti has convinced the PO that J's 'motive' behind the crime is 'Ani ko pana' .Ani will convince the PO, that there is nothing brewing between him and J, so J does not have a 'motive' behind the crime!

Inn sab mein, J would of course MU Ani, but that's a minor collateral damage compared to saving J's life. #MethodsVsResults. Ani has realised, how cornered J actually is against Shirshti, Shubho and the rest of the powers that be ! He mentions about checking the CCTV footage too, par holi ke bhi CCTV footage bacha hai bhai smiley1 He should order himself a tub of popcorn to go with the footages!

However, what he also genuinely wants is justice for Arshi and agar gunaah huya hai toh gunehgar ko sakt se sakt saza!

Based on yesterday's BTS, Minu will confide in the two POs, that yeh sab Shrishti ji ka kiya dhara hai , not sure if the POs are corrupt and already bribed by Shrishti!

Highlights-

Ani says - Hume cctv footage chahiye hoga, jo hume police ke help se mil payega. He wants police on his 'side'!

Side note - I think makers have intentionally kept Ani's monologues mis-leading, so that viewers can keep guessing what he is up to this time. There is no reason for Ani to doubt J over a crime this grave !

Bold: yes, letโ€™s both sit with him and nag him to! But shadi Srishti ke gharme hui thi na? Why was he looking here and there in his house??

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - Aadat se majboor hai, bahut time se J ko nehi dekha, use dhoond raha tha, as usual, jaisa hamesha dhoondta rehta hai, fir yaad aya, J ko police le gayi, toh baat ghuma di aur poocha Where is Chhoton smiley1

He knows na, Chhoton is J's Man Friday, so wanted to ensure ki banda ghar par nehi hai = banda J ke pass hai smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Bold: yes, letโ€™s both sit with him and nag him to! But shadi Srishti ke gharme hui thi na? Why was he looking here and there in his house??

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Highlights-

Haven't watched the episode yet...

But yes, whatever you have mentioned does make sense about Ani..

Makers are creating all the ruckus in viewers mind regarding his actions and then will be back with Dhamaka again....

But, yes Jhanak is going to misunderstand him for sure and honestly I'm not going to even judge her for that... It's so natural for her to react like that after seeing his "Badlta hua Roop" from marriage track itself...

And I want him to "manao" her after all his torturous harkatein...

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

annirudh is in love with jhanak. It juldi pyar Badal kase sukta ha. Ubhe Kal tak to jhanak ko jala jala ke rasmein ker raha tha. Itna change aik dum se. Kuch to hasmiley36

Usne socha ki mein jalaata hoon Jhanak ko jealousy se but Jhanak ne sach much Arshi ko jalaa dala sochkar dar gaya! His action and Jhanakโ€™s reaction ๐Ÿ˜€

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Haven't watched the episode yet...

But yes, whatever you have mentioned does make sense about Ani..

Makers are creating all the ruckus in viewers mind regarding his actions and then will be back with Dhamaka again....

But, yes Jhanak is going to misunderstand him for sure and honestly I'm not going to even judge her for that... It's so natural for her to react like that after seeing his "Badlta hua Roop" from marriage track itself...

And I want him to "manao" her after all his torturous harkatein...

like the cat and dog video of yesterday ๐Ÿ˜

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Purple - Issbar shayad J ko jane de, he might realise what curse his association with J is , spewing for her!

He might want to keep the MU going intentionally, he might want J to hate him! Plus he has Arshi's zimmedari now, marte dumm tak, so his hands are full no smiley1

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ani ke anek roop ..

Till precap : He was a cautious observer taking in all the reactions from every member of the family , collecting information as ( a journalist ) as to what all they have planned for Jhanak, finds out that it is his dad whoโ€™s gonna fight the case against Jhanak ( as a dad ka toh usko pata hai uski capacity, but donโ€™t really know what he thinks of his dad as a lawyer๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ, )

Anxiously searches for Choton ( why though- rhetorical question ๐Ÿ˜œ) maybe to request him to be with Jhanak at this time! Learnt from Bodo na that her husband has gone to get a bail for Jhanak which was quickly countered by shubhoโ€™s determination to keep her in jail by hook or crook!

He insists on going to the police station with the excuse of asking the officers to deliver justice for his hone wali wife whose career/life/future is at stake !

( ๐Ÿ‘†for which sister I m confused ๐Ÿซค๐Ÿ˜Š)

Lal offers to tag along but Ani refuses his help. ( why not? - Bipasha always asks the right questions)

As he is about to leave, Appu breaks down and reminds him that Jhanak is innocent! You can see the โ€˜real Aniโ€™ there for few moments ( I wish it were longer, I like Ani in tears for Jhanak โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ) He hides his tears from the other reptiles and hurries off!

Minton arrive at the police station and see jethi already waiting there ! Minu speaks up in defence of Jhanak and tries to put the officers in place..

The male officer appears to be a little threatened but that subordinate is totally behaving like a minion of Srishti!! Vishal Brahmachari( Minuโ€™s acquaintance )is a senior officer jiska naam hi kaafi hai to put these juniors in place ๐Ÿ˜› The names by the makers are interesting.. remember Mridangam ( Aniโ€™s friendโ€™s cousin who was in Kashmir police)๐Ÿ˜€

Now to the precap: Ani tells the police to punish Janak for the incident!(yes I heard that right as he repeated it more than what was necessary -to hurt my ears)

Minu and Jhanak look on as Ani passes them! He makes sure that the police is convinced of his sincerity and concern for Arshi and I think he wants Jhanak to believe that too.. Why ! Dekhiye Jhanak 10:30 pm kal๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Two moments stood out today -

ani - appu interaction

Minu the boss lady- who didnโ€™t go overboard with her discovery of saboot to hand it over to the police at the drop of a hat!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ

Edkv74 thumbnail

Bold - Aadat se majboor hai, bahut time se J ko nehi dekha, use dhoond raha tha, as usual, jaisa hamesha dhoondta rehta hai, fir yaad aya, J ko police le gayi, toh baat ghuma di aur poocha Where is Chhoton smiley1

He knows na, Chhoton is J's Man Friday, so wanted to ensure ki banda ghar par nehi hai = banda J ke pass hai smiley36

Even I thought the same thing smiley37I like him searching for Jhanak stealthily ๐Ÿฅฐ