Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu1515

I mean they categorized J as character lessโ€ฆ so itโ€™s natural ๐Ÿ˜ž

Yeah they considered her as character less girl..

I expected some reaction from Ani...

That's why I want both and Shrishti and Anirudh Bose should expose infront of the family.

Wanna see old hag eating her own words.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

we both r soul sister thinking in same waysmiley16smiley36smiley27

๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

Word Count: 0

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Don't know...I guess they don't take case to court ..

Case court tak nahi jayega agar jaa bhi gayi shubho the so called lawyer ka muh kala hogasmiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yeah they considered her as character less girl..

I expected some reaction from Ani...

That's why I want both and Shrishti and Anirudh Bose should expose infront of the family.

Wanna see old hag eating her own words.

Me too want Ani getting exposed before his family. Does โ€œ the Anirudh Boseโ€ has guts to tell his family that he is in love with Janak and he got royally rejected by her. Can he tell how he begged to Janak to come back with him to Kolkata? How he told he canโ€™t live a life with out her. I am wondering whether all these things will ever come out? The Bose family is still accusing Janak trying to lure Ani and Ani is still hearing it and standing still.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Havent been but always wanted to! Meri abhilashaa puri kar rahe hn makers virtually smiley9

On another note, whats this obsession of makers with random hindi words like amanya and all? Another serial also started to use so I am just confuzzled lmao
Just say invalid and go off

They're using a lot hindi words so lots of googling for me sometimes specifically Himalayan parvat ko hm achambit hokr dekhskty hn...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ani: Tou bedhakal krdjye!

Mujhe wo bhi foreshadowing dialogue laga tha uswaqt....

Wo Jhanak k lye ghar bhi chorskta hn ek din when she'll confess ๐Ÿ’ฏ

I so want him to be bedakkaled the earlier the better...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ฌ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Me too want Ani getting exposed before his family. Does โ€œ the Anirudh Boseโ€ has guts to tell his family that he is in love with Janak and he got royally rejected by her. Can he tell how he begged to Janak to come back with him to Kolkata? How he told he canโ€™t live a life with out her. I am wondering whether all these things will ever come out? The Bose family is still accusing Janak trying to lure Ani and Ani is still hearing it and standing still.

i doubt this will happen . Who will expose . Jhanak is not in any mood to do that. ANI wonโ€™t so itโ€™s was only for us not even runak remember it. Makers will stretch this drama where ANI will fake his love for Arshi till she get recovered and also same time he want jhanak to accept his love. Both things are not happening any time soon. These 15 days will run for months who knows they can come up with some infection which may cause the delay in recovery. I donโ€™t see jhanak also moving out before Arshi recovery may be not for Arshi but due to some legal issues. In front of basus he would not want to project the relation of runak bcoz then SK willBe more dangerous. Now since SK is after jhanak I doubt he will let her go out of BH. They will stretch this drama for months if they are getting good trp why to spend budget on additional set.
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Epi 231 - Watched the epi, Ani is most definitely putting up an 'act' ! Bips is clever, she questions why Ani denied help from Laal smiley36 Shristi wasn't comfortable yesterday with the idea of Ani meeting the police either!

Shrishti has convinced the PO that J's 'motive' behind the crime is 'Ani ko pana' .Ani will convince the PO, that there is nothing brewing between him and J, so J does not have a 'motive' behind the crime!

Inn sab mein, J would of course MU Ani, but that's a minor collateral damage compared to saving J's life. #MethodsVsResults. Ani has realised, how cornered J actually is against Shirshti, Shubho and the rest of the powers that be ! He mentions about checking the CCTV footage too, par holi ke bhi CCTV footage bacha hai bhai smiley1 He should order himself a tub of popcorn to go with the footages!

However, what he also genuinely wants is justice for Arshi and agar gunaah huya hai toh gunehgar ko sakt se sakt saza!

Based on yesterday's BTS, Minu will confide in the two POs, that yeh sab Shrishti ji ka kiya dhara hai , not sure if the POs are corrupt and already bribed by Shrishti!

Highlights-

Bodoma says - "Jo tumhara dil kahe, wohi karna Ani"smiley27

Ani says - Hume cctv footage chahiye hoga, jo hume police ke help se mil payega. He wants police on his 'side'!

Side note - I think makers have intentionally kept Ani's monologues mis-leading, so that viewers can keep guessing what he is up to this time. There is no reason for Ani to doubt J over a crime this grave !

Yes makers doing intentionally but makers doesn't know we are so intelligent,we know very well what he is doing,these cheapest tricks doesn't work it , makers have to do New things by the name of creative, again we have no any hope from makers.

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Epi 231 - Watched the epi, Ani is most definitely putting up an 'act' ! Bips is clever, she questions why Ani denied help from Laal smiley36 Shristi wasn't comfortable yesterday with the idea of Ani meeting the police either!

Shrishti has convinced the PO that J's 'motive' behind the crime is 'Ani ko pana' .Ani will convince the PO, that there is nothing brewing between him and J, so J does not have a 'motive' behind the crime!

Inn sab mein, J would of course MU Ani, but that's a minor collateral damage compared to saving J's life. #MethodsVsResults. Ani has realised, how cornered J actually is against Shirshti, Shubho and the rest of the powers that be ! He mentions about checking the CCTV footage too, par holi ke bhi CCTV footage bacha hai bhai smiley1 He should order himself a tub of popcorn to go with the footages!

However, what he also genuinely wants is justice for Arshi and agar gunaah huya hai toh gunehgar ko sakt se sakt saza!

Based on yesterday's BTS, Minu will confide in the two POs, that yeh sab Shrishti ji ka kiya dhara hai , not sure if the POs are corrupt and already bribed by Shrishti!

Highlights-

Bodoma says - "Jo tumhara dil kahe, wohi karna Ani"smiley27

Ani says - Hume cctv footage chahiye hoga, jo hume police ke help se mil payega. He wants police on his 'side'!

Side note - I think makers have intentionally kept Ani's monologues mis-leading, so that viewers can keep guessing what he is up to this time. There is no reason for Ani to doubt J over a crime this grave !

Bold 1

Can forum ladies join him?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† popcorn date with Ani

Bold 2

Bodoma is loveโคโคโคโคโค

The only good mother i find in this serial

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Forum ladies would love to join him and can sponsor the pop corn and coke as well smiley36

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Bold 1

Can forum ladies join him?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† popcorn date with Ani

Bold 2

Bodoma is loveโคโคโคโคโค

The only good mother i find in this serial