Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

They are ever ready for Arshi especially shubo

Doesn't matter in what condition she's

Ha ha

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

They might unite in the 1000th episode. The question is whether we will have patience to watch when whole Runak essence is lost.

Oh I was thinking 500 but 1000 seems realistic with the way they drag and stretch the episodes smiley37

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

BLOODY SADIST MAKERS!!

The very thought of what she endured during all the shaadi rituals, khali pet, is so disturbing! FL ko insaan hi rehne do!

Seriously, the thought itself is disturbing and now when they won't do something about it if they are going to show third degree, then I'm just going to lose it....

There is not single thing in this show which they have handled completely.. They just open track after track and jump to another without giving closure to the earlier one..

Don't know till when I will be able to watch this crap..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I wish I could hear him say โ€œtumhare saath jis ne bhi ye sab kiya hai Jhanak, main usee choron ga naheโ€ directing towards Srishti. But no.. he has more sympathy with Arshi than J which he claims to love as well ๐Ÿ˜ญsmiley36

exactlyโ€ฆ he is like hell bent to take revenge on Jhanak for anything now.. he is happy to hurt her this way or other.. cause she rejected him ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„ then itโ€™s better she is not for him smiley12 but fate is taking them towards each other ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I seriously doubt writers remember this fact or now which they highlighted many times ...

Don't think much...writers will show their creativity only for Arshi didi.

No one even knows that she has been not taking food from past few days.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Alright soh! โค๏ธ going to hold on for little โ€ฆ

Ok Veere, if you watched the show, with 0 expectations around RuNak, you might not be disappointed, if you watch it for the story alone! Filhaal RuNak will take a backseat for sometime anyway!

Plus watching only these clips on X with out complete context, could be triggering smiley36

Read my epi update on the previous thread smiley1

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Now I feel Adile journey is far more better. At least they confessed their feelings, little bit of romantic moments for real and not in the dreams. Runak seems to be a doomed ship before even it started to sail.

Yaa exactly.. Adi & Imly journey was good.. but their ending got worst.. here their start only is getting worst
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

At this point of time, the only mindset that would work, is, if you can keep RuNak out of the picture, have 0 expectations about RuNak and just watch it as a story!

RuNak is about to take a backseat definitely for some time now. Protector Ani will re-surface for sure as thatโ€™s his favourite avatar, but only when Minu/Chhoton confides in him!
One other thing, every trait that we loved about Ani, him being zimmadari-philic, him being the protector, him feeling majboor enough to not run away but face and stand up for whatโ€™s right, is gonna come back and bite us. Coz this time he will do all this but for Arshi! Arshi has hit a 6 with this incident and probably won back Ani for sometime at least!

Soh this explains. Remember this?smiley36

https://x.com/anika90834/status/1809592268925313149?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

What do you mean third degree torture ? Like physical abuse ? ๐Ÿคฏ

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Seriously don't know...

I don't even they now remember it or not..

As, now if they are actually going to show 3rd degree torture, how is it possible for her to cope up if she isn't eating anything for 3 or 4 days..

Or like always, we have to forget this too after they highlighting it like anything..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Those episodes were really good.

I think ab woh Arshi ke liye phool laayega smiley36

Arshi ke liye phoolon ka guldasta aur Jhanak ke liye gobhi ka phool!
fitting the right hand with the right glove!

Arshi needs care and encouragement Jhanak needs food๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ
Practical Ani ! Aur Hume Ani the fool Manzoor hai ๐Ÿคช