Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Saw the episode....

So directly coming to Aniruddh...

Firstly I am not defending Aniruddh...but just trying to understand him....

So I was right about him....

Aniruddh is not wat he appears to be...he appears to be carefree but is actually deeply attached to each and every person in his life and remember every bit of pain or happiness recvd from them...

His carefree attitude is a carefully crafted veil, its his way to shield his pain, caused by others....

No matter how much his relationship with Arshi has changed with time, he still cares for her, he has affection for her.,he respects her for her talent and art..He cried for her...yes...bcz he understands the importance of career for a woman..A progressive man who strongly advocates for importance of career...in a woman's life..

No matter how bad Arshi is...but we have to accept that she was damn serious and passionate about her craft..The stature she has achieved has come with a lot of dedication and sacrifice..and Ani has been a witness to this journey in the past 6-7 years he has spent with her...

So he understood what it means....!!!

He is under tremendous guilt... this happened in front of his eyes.... people are blaming Jhanak... whenever they are blaming Jhanak..the blame is on him too...as him and Jhanak have been a team always...She was not the one who was looking at him in the mandap...he was looking at her too....

May be he feels that he did wrong by falling for Jhanak...and that's why Arshi is there...

I don't think he is being practical..if he was practical then he must have thought of a lot of other things...like witness, video camera...but he couldn't..He is just numb.. going with the flow...he was like that on the day of wedding as well...in his eyes there was only painful sad acceptance...

Doesn't this happen in real life to many of us? We do accept some compromises for the sake of our loved once, to see their face happy. Yeh these compromises make you pay the price -- so, for Aniruddh its payment time for now!!

Yes he said " I love you" to Arshi...

Did it pinch? Yes...

But it was his desperate effort to make her respond...to make her talk...and he thought may be she will respond...

Is it wrong???.... yes.....

But I understood the gamout of emotions behind it...

He wants Arshi to get up...and resume her career as a dancer only...That will ease his guilt...and before that he can't support Jhanak openly...

But he will get to the root of the matter...and he will stand by Jhanak... definitely...he will protect her I hope...and I don't think he doubts her..He is just at a mess...stuck...

Soo a big rollercoaster of Emotions for us...

I am not losing hope from RuNak yet...

I was being out the whole time yesterday as I had severe headache & not in a mood to watch the episode either. Now that I am feeling much better and calm I thought to take a look at my tags.

Great thoughts Asmi and Soh. I am going to respond to both of you here. You know at the moment when such disappointment things occur, my obvious first reaction is quite different. I am agitated & annoyed to the core mainly because the ratio of getting bad scenes vs the good ones is very high. I am not able to understand the writer at this point where is she really moving the story forward.

Talk about Anirudhโ€™s character which Asmi mentioned. The way you articulated about his behavior & blending it with the past makes more sense, but writer is failing miserably here. Anirudhโ€™s โ€œILYโ€ is not relevant at all towards Jhanak and Arshi now. He is more like a pendulum apni convenient ke hisaab se moving where he is required to. Itโ€™s a mess when it comes to understand who he really loves maybe the writer failed to incorporate his past story and introduced it to the audience explicitly and this why I have witnessed countless amount of Anirudhโ€™s bashing on insta and X! Like I always saysโ€ฆ maybe the way we all dissect scene by scene not everyone is capable of doing that, even the trp audience. To them Anirudh migh look like a playboy who shifts places according to his needs. And I hate seeing his character being butchered like this without providing audience any reason. The only way out to this mess is making Arshi a complete vamp and explaining why Anirudh was doing what he was doing or saying to Arshi to give their 6 years long relationship a better closure. The writers absolutely need to cleanse Anirudhโ€™s character because I am telling you guys RuNak wonโ€™t make sense to any set of group of audience in the future.

@Soh: Itโ€™s so scary and rather disheartening to realize the writers are indeed heading for RuNakโ€™s separation & that too without clearing about their feelings. This is how worse it can get considering how beautifully they were crafted and synchronized with each other. I am torn! For a lot of time I decided to quit this show & then came your guys explanation which brought me to give them more benefit of doubts. However, I wonder how much longer do I need to feel โ€œhang in there, bus thora aurโ€ for me to stick around. I love our company together. I have met so many amazing people who I can call friends. I want to stick around to the toxic environment and see what more torture writers have in store for us.

Aniโ€™s realization how wrong was he to even have the slightest doubts whether J could attempt such a thing would make him more remorseful once he gets to know that she was being the scapegoat. When will someone take strict actions for her? Why didnโ€™t we hear such a determination from Aniโ€™s side for Jhanak: โ€œjis ne bhi tumhari ye halat ki hai use main choron ga naheโ€ why only Arshi gets to have all the privileges and support from everyone and still be able to do damage without being called out? Her condition right now is definitely her Karma of her and her motherโ€™s wrong doings. But I want a permanent solution which seems far fetched because of what you explained in your post.

Only request to the writers that they need to tone it down. I donโ€™t know if they arenโ€™t watching the episode or what. Itโ€™s soo negative all the time. I didnโ€™t even watch yesterdayโ€™s episode. I know Ani would help J come out of this but he needs to have a clean slate to what he really wants.

Edited by Manoshono - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

BLOODY SADIST MAKERS!!

The very thought of what she endured during all the shaadi rituals, khali pet, is so disturbing! FL ko insaan hi rehne do!

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Seriously don't know...

I don't even they now remember it or not..

As, now if they are actually going to show 3rd degree torture, how is it possible for her to cope up if she isn't eating anything for 3 or 4 days..

Or like always, we have to forget this too after they highlighting it like anything..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

When matter is with Jhanak .. Ani has so much trust issues with her smiley44

Same like Aditya time where he did pda with Arshi & called her princess & told that no one is able to understand him except her smiley39

Now again he Is doing same mistake smiley29

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

True, there has to be MU for jhanak to move out from BH. As far as I know jhanak will not completely fall out of love for ANI bcoz of the fact what he has done for her. She will always respect him and love him. At this time ANI is confused but he will realize

Later that itโ€™s so important to trust your love. He will learn with this MU.

They will unite but itโ€™s a long road there it will not be so quick โ€ฆ. Even Ani needs to grow as a person and have some clarity

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

When matter is with Jhanak .. Ani has so much trust issues with her smiley44

Same like Aditya time where he did pda with Arshi & called her princess & told that no one is able to understand him except her smiley39

Now again he Is doing same mistake smiley29

I wish I could hear him say โ€œtumhare saath jis ne bhi ye sab kiya hai Jhanak, main usee choron ga naheโ€ directing towards Srishti. But no.. he has more sympathy with Arshi than J which he claims to love as well ๐Ÿ˜ญsmiley36
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu1515

They will unite but itโ€™s a long road there it will not be so quick โ€ฆ. Even Ani needs to grow as a person and have some clarity

They might unite in the 1000th episode. The question is whether we will have patience to watch when whole Runak essence is lost.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I wish I could hear him say โ€œtumhare saath jis ne bhi ye sab kiya hai Jhanak, main usee choron ga naheโ€ directing towards Srishti. But no.. he has more sympathy with Arshi than J which he claims to love as well ๐Ÿ˜ญsmiley36

But how come he is saying I love you to Janak and with the same mouth, I love you to Arshi. What he the explanation makers are going to give for this?

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

At this point of time, the only mindset that would work, is, if you can keep RuNak out of the picture, have 0 expectations about RuNak and just watch it as a story!

RuNak is about to take a backseat definitely for some time now. Protector Ani will re-surface for sure as thatโ€™s his favourite avatar, but only when Minu/Chhoton confides in him!
One other thing, every trait that we loved about Ani, him being zimmadari-philic, him being the protector, him feeling majboor enough to not run away but face and stand up for whatโ€™s right, is gonna come back and bite us. Coz this time he will do all this but for Arshi! Arshi has hit a 6 with this incident and probably won back Ani for sometime at least!

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I was being out the whole time yesterday as I had severe headache & not in a mood to watch the episode either. Now that I am feeling much better and calm I thought to take a look at my tags.

Great thoughts Asmi and Soh. I am going to respond to both of you here. You know at the moment when such disappointment things occur, my obvious first reaction is quite different. I am agitated & annoyed to the core mainly because the ratio of getting bad scenes vs the good ones is very high. I am not able to understand the writer at this point where is she really moving the story forward.

Talk about Anirudhโ€™s character which Asmi mentioned. The way you articulated about his behavior & blending it with the past makes more sense, but writer is failing miserably here. Anirudhโ€™s โ€œILYโ€ is not relevant at all towards Jhanak and Arshi now. He is more like a pendulum apni convenient ke hisaab se moving where he is required to. Itโ€™s a mess when it comes to understand who he really loves maybe the writer failed to incorporate his past story and introduced it to the audience explicitly and this why I have witnessed countless amount of Anirudhโ€™s bashing on insta and X! Like I always saysโ€ฆ maybe the way we all dissect scene by scene not everyone is capable of doing that, even the trp audience. To them Anirudh migh look like a playboy who shifts places according to his needs. And I hate seeing his character being butchered like this without providing audience any reason. The only way out to this mess is making Arshi a completely vamp and explaining why Anirudh was doing what he was doing or saying to Arshi to give their 6 years long relationship a better closure. The writers absolutely need to cleanse Anirudhโ€™s character because I am telling you guys RuNak wonโ€™t make sense to any set of group of audience in the future.

@Soh: Itโ€™s so scary and rather disheartening to realize the writers are indeed heading for RuNakโ€™s separation & that too without clearing about their feelings. This is how worse it can get considering how beautifully they were crafted and synchronized with each other. I am torn! For a lot of time I decided to quit this show & then came your guys explanation which brought me to give them more benefit of doubts. However, I wonder how much longer do I need to feel โ€œhang in there, bus thora aurโ€ for me to stick around. I love our company together. I have met so many amazing people who I can call friends. I want to stick around to the toxic environment and see what more torture writers have in store for us.

Aniโ€™s realization how wrong was he to even have the slightest doubts whether J could attempt such a thing would make him more remorseful once he gets to know that she was being the scapegoat. When will someone take strict actions for her? Why didnโ€™t we hear such a determination from Aniโ€™s side for Jhanak: โ€œjis ne bhi tumhari ye halat ki hai use main choron ga naheโ€ why only Arshi gets to have all the privileges and support from everyone and still be able to do damage without being called out? Her condition right now is definitely her Karma of her and her motherโ€™s wrong doings. But I want a permanent solutions. That

seems far fetched because of what you explained in your post.

Only request to the writers that they need to tone it down. I donโ€™t if they arenโ€™t watching the episode or what. Itโ€™s soo negative all the time. I didnโ€™t even watch yesterdayโ€™s episode. I know Ani would help J come out of this but he needs to have a clean slate to what he really wants.

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago
Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

But how come he is saying I love you to Janak and with the same mouth, I love you to Arshi. What he the explanation makers are going to give for this?

I get the concern for arshi but the ILY is not appt here โ€ฆ he was uncomfortable hugging her and saying ILY before but now he can โ€ฆ this is just degrading his character and makes him a 2 timerโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜ž

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Now I feel Adile journey is far more better. At least they confessed their feelings, little bit of romantic moments for real and not in the dreams. Runak seems to be a doomed ship before even it started to sail.