Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Ani Bose justice ke nare kuch zyada hi zor se nahi laga raha ? ๐Ÿค”

Originally posted by: xnbstar

After watching today's episode, I am 100% sure now that Anirudh is pretending to save Jhanak โค๏ธ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1515

They are not going to so soon โ€ฆ it will be a twist or a big reveal again smiley44

Bs ek monologue dedy k Ani is pretending to hmey sabar ajyga bs...

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Minu looked confused if you saw, ani ki aankho ko jane dete hai ๐Ÿ™โ€ฆ so there is a chance there is something else cooking here โ€ฆ ๐Ÿคžbut donโ€™t tell me to hope โ€ฆ not going down that rabbit hole , just boosting your guys morals !

Thank you..for boosting our moral...smiley27smiley36

Yes..Minu's confusing eyes told me that may be something else is happening..or cooking behind the scene..

May be she had sensed that he was worried for Jhanak but when his words were completely opposite..So she got confused...

May be this time she will ask Aniruddh this time...last time it was Choton...this time his honewali wifesmiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I didnโ€™t see the epi yet.. his facial expressions seemed like he was not trying to show his real feelingsโ€ฆ talking against her.. she is thinking him wrong.. & he knows that.. he is not worried cause Chooton & Jethu r with her .. thatโ€™s y he is satisfied atleast someone is there for her if not himโ€ฆSome daal mein kuch kala seems

Hn aj to bht hi microseconds me facial expressions change kar raha tha...

He's still Jhanak's Anirudh โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

After watching today's episode, I am 100% sure now that Anirudh is pretending to save Jhanak โค๏ธ

Saari zindagi humari dimaag ki wiring main nikal jaye Anirudh ko understand kerte kerte smiley37

I want him to parda fash himself soon!
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The makers are thriving on the publicity that Ani's character is creating - negative or positive, it doesnot matter to them !

If they butcher Ani completely, to make the FL rise, it might not go down well with the audiences, coz it is till now, Ani and RuNak that is keeping this boat afloat !

So I have hope they will not butcher him, this will indeed be an 'act'. Baki makers know better!

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Agree. Separation is what keeps their business hot and I donโ€™t mind for their separation as long as Arshi remains excluded and his love remains only for J! This โ€œI love youโ€ to both the ladies is killing the feels for me.

Iโ€™ll be more than happy if they even throw hate story on us as long as RuNak stays under one roof and burn in the same flame of love, Iโ€™ll be hook! We know why are we all cribbing. The inconsistency on his dialogues are turn off!

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I also think so but if daal mein kuch kala nahin hua then we have to understood that ani's charector has been changed drastically.

Yaa & nothing else is there to think more either this or that
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

True !! Maybe that we will get in upcoming episode โ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Where is chocolate?

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Saari zindagi humari dimaag ki wiring main nikal jaye Anirudh ko understand kerte kerte smiley37

I want him to parda fash himself soon!

I saw Minu's confusing eyes in the precap...

I hope she asks him...last time he had revealed it to Choton..this time to Minu..

And as we always say she would be a blessing not just for Jhanak but for Aniruddh as well..So may be that...smiley37

I am very very hopefulsmiley37smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

lol kisane kaha this is soft gaze ?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Krushal is a good actor and Ani is also good actor ! Hamari phooti kismat! We canโ€™t understand which one is acting when ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Soft gaze mne kha tha, but after watching the complete episode, you'll understand why I said this.

He's trying to change his expressions in microseconds today indicating that he's faking himself to protect Jhanak.

Also, Tanuja said k mujhe dar hn mera beta hi kahi uski bail na kra ke aye...bs ab to proove hgya na!

Maa sabsey better janti hn apny bety ko ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago