Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Accha so ani Bose is acting now and not Krushal ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช๐Ÿค” ye show muze pagal kar dega ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: xnbstar

After watching today's episode, I am 100% sure now that Anirudh is pretending to save Jhanak โค๏ธ

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I canโ€™t make out his gaze anymore! Either director is pretty smart or Krushal is improvising on his expressions to keep us guessing. Whatever it is, is truly working! I am clueless as ever smiley37

when appu di said ki she always speaks truth and she canโ€™t stay without her tears flowed from ANI eyes . Even he canโ€™t stay without her. He was hiding real feelings in front of his family and got scared when Shubhu was giving dhamki. So he does not want any case also to get filed. Bcoz if case is filed then it will not be possible to save her. i am 100% sure he is faking even in front of jhanak.

Edited by shanakanj - 3 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Oh so ani Bose is acting now and not Krushal ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคช ye show muze Pagal kar dega

Originally posted by: xnbstar

After watching today's episode, I am 100% sure now that Anirudh is pretending to save Jhanak โค๏ธ

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

lol kisane kaha this is soft gaze ?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Krushal is a good actor and Ani is also good actor ! Hamari phooti kismat! We canโ€™t understand which one is acting when ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

First toh that guy in the end..." TOH dekha app sabhi ne..tha na interesting update"smiley37

I don't know may be it's direction...or Krushal is improvising on the spot with the purpose of keeping the audience hooked or guessing.

Who knowssmiley37

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

1. Drama sells and keeping leads from uniting for the longest amount of time sells too! If a show needs to be 'long' running, the leads can't unite !

2. Viewers are 'hooked' to this show coz of Ani, what he says or doesn't say, what he does or doesn't. Is he thinking or planning any different?

3. The show doesn't have a full blown vamp/villian, Ani is full stack - villian se leke hero tak!

4. His character has always tried to stand up for the weak , for the people who have been wronged- it is his innate nature

5. We would have to wait patiently for a few more epis for this drama to unfold - this could still be an 'act'

6. Or it indeed is not an 'act' and he has been shaken to the core by the doctor's words and Arshi's state - coz between the convo he had with his family when he returned from the hospital at the night of the incident in his wedding attire, then the convo he had with J in his bedroom, where he was dressed in white n red, twinning with J - they turning their back towards eo, hinting a possible separation/difference in opinion- the only thing that transpired was his convo with the doc and him trying to revive Arshi and feeling distressed, helpless and vengeful seeing her in that state!

I personally still feel, he wants to convince the PO that he is in kanoon's side and not siding J at all, to rest any doubts that the PO might have around RuNak and their relationship.

If the makers eventually show that, that is not the case, then we would probably have a scene where J says "Aap ne kabhi mujhpe bharosa nehi kiya, itna bada ilzaam daal diya mujhpe" and move out!

Might result in an Ani dumped in repentence, but it would be a 180degree opposite to what Ani is all about !

Maybe penduluming Ani is bringing in the much needed publicity and that is what the makers are thriving on!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Jhanak is really good in yesterday episode,girl always talk truth,she didnt freakout and maintain her body language even though toofan in her heart๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Hall room scene,the way he trying his best to not cry๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ,that why he inquire about Choton

If only Choton is there,we can have a Ani -Choton scene in his room,Boy will sure cry his heart out๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Still watching today episode

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Family always saying Ani will do this & that for Arshi smiley37smiley37 is a clear sign Ani is doing it opp & itโ€™s for Jhanak smiley36

Whenever his family says Ani is doing for Arshi he know his zimmedari smiley36smiley36 my doubt is clear now.. heโ€™s doing all the drama & helping Jhanak but in twisted way smiley36

Thammi is like I know my pota smiley37smiley37smiley37

This pota is using this for his advantage smiley36smiley36

vira76 thumbnail

Minu looked confused if you saw, ani ki aankho ko jane dete hai ๐Ÿ™โ€ฆ so there is a chance there is something else cooking here โ€ฆ ๐Ÿคžbut donโ€™t tell me to hope โ€ฆ not going down that rabbit hole , just boosting your guys morals !

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I canโ€™t make out his gaze anymore! Either director is pretty smart or Krushal is improvising on his expressions to keep us guessing. Whatever it is, is truly working! I am clueless as ever smiley37

vira76 thumbnail

lol I wrote a comment about that stupid tag line !! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ minu looks confused as wellโ€ฆ so there might be something else to the story โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Š I need to watch episode to tell better but from precap thatโ€™s what I think โ€ฆ

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

First toh that guy in the end..." TOH dekha app sabhi ne..tha na interesting update"smiley37

I don't know may be it's direction...or Krushal is improvising on the spot with the purpose of keeping the audience hooked or guessing.

Who knowssmiley37

vira76 thumbnail

Ani Bose normal insano ke pare hai !!

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I told before makers are genius ๐Ÿ˜‚ and i am normal human being so we can't understand โ˜บ๏ธ

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

lol when he figures out Hume bhi bata de ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am going to name the I love you now !

Fake I love you : karele ki sabji

I love with tears in eyes : gulab Jamun

I love to make other personal jealous : Nimbu ka aachar

The casual everyday I love you : rice and dal !! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Forced Wala I love you: kaccha salad !

Genuine Wala I love you hopefully that will be his final one : ice cream !

We might get more in the future ๐Ÿ˜†

Where is chocolate?