Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

1. Drama sells and keeping leads from uniting for the longest amount of time sells too! If a show needs to be 'long' running, the leads can't unite !

2. Viewers are 'hooked' to this show coz of Ani, what he says or doesn't say, what he does or doesn't. Is he thinking or planning any different?

3. The show doesn't have a full blown vamp/villian, Ani is full stack - villian se leke hero tak!

4. His character has always tried to stand up for the weak , for the people who have been wronged- it is his innate nature

5. We would have to wait patiently for a few more epis for this drama to unfold - this could still be an 'act'

6. Or it indeed is not an 'act' and he has been shaken to the core by the doctor's words and Arshi's state - coz between the convo he had with his family when he returned from the hospital at the night of the incident in his wedding attire, then the convo he had with J in his bedroom, where he was dressed in white n red, twinning with J - they turning their back towards eo, hinting a possible separation/difference in opinion- the only thing that transpired was his convo with the doc and him trying to revive Arshi and feeling distressed, helpless and vengeful seeing her in that state!

I personally still feel, he wants to convince the PO that he is in kanoon's side and not siding J at all, to rest any doubts that the PO might have around RuNak and their relationship.

If the makers eventually show that, that is not the case, then we would probably have a scene where J says "Aap ne kabhi mujhpe bharosa nehi kiya, itna bada ilzaam daal diya mujhpe" and move out!

Might result in an Ani dumped in repentence, but it would be a 180degree opposite to what Ani is all about !

Maybe penduluming Ani is bringing in the much needed publicity and that is what the makers are thriving on!

Agree. Separation is what keeps their business hot and I donโ€™t mind for their separation as long as Arshi remains excluded and his love remains only for J! This โ€œI love youโ€ to both the ladies is killing the feels for me.

Iโ€™ll be more than happy if they even throw hate story on us as long as RuNak stays under one roof and burn in the same flame of love, Iโ€™ll be hook! We know why are we all cribbing. The inconsistency on his dialogues are turn off!

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

confused he is...

now that I am thinking ...

He said I Love you twice now after the wedding started ... with added bonus ... " main tumhe hamesh pyaar karate rahoonga"

and then he also wants to send J to jail forever for attempted murder charges if she is proven guilty, he says this without any "hichak" or second thoughts... someone who he claims to love so much and claims he cannot live without her! If J is in jail for half of her life, how is he going to live for those years? ๐Ÿค” makes you wonder does it, lol ? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I get it you want someone to pay for their crimes but would you not have that "hichak" when you say that or feel bad when you think about it... they are not showing that ...

I now also want to give weightage to his words, apart from expressions! Words are how we communicate ... they mean something

His "I Love you" z have no significance for me!

We have heard so many flavors now...

I love you to Arshi before were real, then there were fake ones

I love you to J was real , he said he cant live without her but then he also says J should serve a prison sentence without any "hichak" in his voice

I love you to Arshi to show J

and then the latest one

I love you Arshi and I will keep loving you forever ... this also felt real whatever his motivation was... we just want to decipher it as he was trying to get a reaction from Arshi and whatnot.. but lol I saw glimpse of Ani from the episode one in that and also from his conversations later on...

these traits that I notice, i don't want to ignore them anymore. Something he will have to think about and correct in his future! He cant bantofy "I love you"s like this! ๐Ÿ™„

Bechara...Ani...

Pehela ML hoga jisse FL Ko apna pyar ka izehaar karne ke liye koi dusra way search karna hoga...

No one is going to believe him and his I love you now...

Imagine.

Ani: I love you Jhanak

Jhanak: Apne Arshi Dii Ko bola tha na yahi..

Arshi: Haan ani tumne mujhe bhi kaha tha yahi...

Ani: Haan Arshi Maine tumhe yeh kaha tha but "I love you" Jhanak....

Bechara....I am already worried for himsmiley37

Edited by asmitamohanty - 3 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1515

If everything goes fine then that will be a FB โ€ฆ I think that she blackmailed him

Most likely!

Bit makers ko abtk Ani ka pov show krna chye warna audience has already started to loose the connection .

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Only negativity, definitely this is not fair for audience,

Channel should be showing disclaimer they love fun

loveing things and want to see positivity pl stay away.

this context is for mature audiences. Viewers discretion advised smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Agree. Separation is what keeps their business hot and I donโ€™t mind for their separation as long as Arshi remains excluded and his love remains only for J! This โ€œI love youโ€ to both the ladies is killing the feels for me.

Iโ€™ll be more than happy if they even throw hate story on us as long as RuNak stays under one roof and burn in the same flame of love, Iโ€™ll be hook! We know why are we all cribbing. The inconsistency on his dialogues are turn off!

Makers are unbelievably talented...smiley37

They made us root for separation of the leads over the torture they are showingsmiley37

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Most likely!

Bit makers ko abtk Ani ka pov show krna chye warna audience has already started to loose the connection .

They are not going to so soon โ€ฆ it will be a twist or a big reveal again smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wohi to I'm talking....wo scene is still mysterious...

Kuxh to hua for sure ๐Ÿ˜†

I didnโ€™t see the epi yet.. his facial expressions seemed like he was not trying to show his real feelingsโ€ฆ talking against her.. she is thinking him wrong.. & he knows that.. he is not worried cause Chooton & Jethu r with her .. thatโ€™s y he is satisfied atleast someone is there for her if not himโ€ฆSome daal mein kuch kala seems
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I can let you know once I watch the episode โ€ฆ but I am not going to assume the best possible outcome I donโ€™t want a heartbreak ๐Ÿ™ I am over that

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Toh what do you think???

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu1515

I keep on going back to the same thing again and again โ€ฆ What Ani is feeling and what he speaks might not match โ€ฆ his words doesnโ€™t have any meaningโ€ฆ he realizes he love J but still want to not leave Arshi continue with marriageโ€ฆ the ILY โ€ฆ this all is just making him not reliable โ€ฆ Again his feelings might be different from what he is speaking out due to the family or fear of shristiโ€ฆ.but as a viewer thatโ€™s not on Us to interpretโ€ฆ thatโ€™s the writers and show runners job to portray it correctly โ€ฆ You need to have your story in such a way that this need to be clear for the viewer and not a guessing game based on the actors expressionโ€ฆ. This is not the first time itโ€™s left to the viewer to decipher what actually is happening without words โ€ฆ Krushal and Hiba are amazing actors that they can express so beautifully not doubt in that โ€ฆ At this point I just think it lazy writing and not proper execution by the show runners

We audience should demand salaries from the makers as we are also working equally hard to decipher the mysteriously coded assignments that they are serving in the name of episodes....smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We forgot our blessing in all this mess! We arenโ€™t getting any Arshi & Anishi scenes so yay for small mercies ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚