Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

1. Drama sells and keeping leads from uniting for the longest amount of time sells too! If a show needs to be 'long' running, the leads can't unite !

2. Viewers are 'hooked' to this show coz of Ani, what he says or doesn't say, what he does or doesn't. Is he thinking or planning any different?

3. The show doesn't have a full blown vamp/villian, Ani is full stack - villian se leke hero tak!

4. His character has always tried to stand up for the weak , for the people who have been wronged- it is his innate nature

5. We would have to wait patiently for a few more epis for this drama to unfold - this could still be an 'act'

6. Or it indeed is not an 'act' and he has been shaken to the core by the doctor's words and Arshi's state - coz between the convo he had with his family when he returned from the hospital at the night of the incident in his wedding attire, then the convo he had with J in his bedroom, where he was dressed in white n red, twinning with J - they turning their back towards eo, hinting a possible separation/difference in opinion- the only thing that transpired was his convo with the doc and him trying to revive Arshi and feeling distressed, helpless and vengeful seeing her in that state!

I personally still feel, he wants to convince the PO that he is in kanoon's side and not siding J at all, to rest any doubts that the PO might have around RuNak and their relationship.

If the makers eventually show that, that is not the case, then we would probably have a scene where J says "Aap ne kabhi mujhpe bharosa nehi kiya, itna bada ilzaam daal diya mujhpe" and move out!

Might result in an Ani dumped in repentence, but it would be a 180degree opposite to what Ani is all about !

Maybe penduluming Ani is bringing in the much needed publicity and that is what the makers are thriving on!

This is what is going on...story is suffering

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

seems like he is actingโ€ฆ did Shrishti said him somethingโ€ฆ there was one scene where Shrishti told Tanuja she wants to talk to Ani before leavingโ€ฆ yesterday also she was saying good things about Ani smiley29.. in 2 days he will change is weird.. he acted like he doesnโ€™t care.. cause others r with her.. like chooton & all

Wohi to I'm talking....wo scene is still mysterious...

Kuxh to hua for sure ๐Ÿ˜†

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

1. Drama sells and keeping leads from uniting for the longest amount of time sells too! If a show needs to be 'long' running, the leads can't unite !

2. Viewers are 'hooked' to this show coz of Ani, what he says or doesn't say, what he does or doesn't. Is he thinking or planning any different?

3. The show doesn't have a full blown vamp/villian, Ani is full stack - villian se leke hero tak!

4. His character has always tried to stand up for the weak , for the people who have been wronged- it is his innate nature

5. We would have to wait patiently for a few more epis for this drama to unfold - this could still be an 'act'

6. Or it indeed is not an 'act' and he has been shaken to the core by the doctor's words and Arshi's state - coz between the convo he had with his family when he returned from the hospital at the night of the incident in his wedding attire, then the convo he had with J in his bedroom, where he was dressed in white n red, twinning with J - they turning their back towards eo, hinting a possible separation/difference in opinion- the only thing that transpired was his convo with the doc and him trying to revive Arshi and feeling distressed, helpless and vengeful seeing her in that state!

I personally still feel, he wants to convince the PO that he is in kanoon's side and not siding J at all, to rest any doubts that the PO might have around RuNak and their relationship.

If the makers eventually show that, that is not the case, then we would probably have a scene where J says "Aap ne kabhi mujhpe bharosa nehi kiya, itna bada ilzaam daal diya mujhpe" and move out!

Might result in an Ani dumped in repentence, but it would be a 180degree opposite to what Ani is all about !

Maybe penduluming Ani is bringing in the much needed publicity and that is what the makers are thriving on!

That's what I think...

Otherwise why will he go to the police station??? Woh bhi tab when Jhanak is already there?? Was there any need!!!

May be he went there to show the police that he actually hates Jhanak and loves Arshi and there is no relationship between them...So that noone doubt her regarding their relationship....

Other possibility I don't even want to think right now....Sochke Darr lagta haismiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

smiley27

Gonna Miss this place and the members here especially our shayari sessions and fun banter.

This is my final goodbye โค๏ธ

I tried to be connected with this show but realised it's hard to continue when we don't like something from the heart.

Lovely meeting you all smiley31

God bless yousmiley27

Though we want you here with all your funny and serious takes but your mental health and peace is important...

Stay happy....smiley27

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Actually this is not fair on the audience. We all watch daily soap to get distraction from our daily busy life. Something to look forward, pleasant, to give some kind of hope and something which will usually not possible in real life. But unfortunately shows are way more toxic and negative than our real life and it really gives a hopeless feeling. Not even one good episode. This is highly not acceptable. Shows are meant for entertainment not for torture.

Only negativity, definitely this is not fair for audience,

Channel should be showing disclaimer they love fun

loveing things and want to see positivity pl stay away.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

smiley27

Gonna Miss this place and the members here especially our shayari sessions and fun banter.

I tried to be connected with this show but realised it's hard to continue when we don't like something from the heart.

All the best dear. We really hope to see you back in the forum with lot of good and positive discussions,

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

smiley27

Hope would be something shining ๐ŸŒŸ then come to forum โ˜บ๏ธ

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

seems like he is actingโ€ฆ did Shrishti said him somethingโ€ฆ there was one scene where Shrishti told Tanuja she wants to talk to Ani before leavingโ€ฆ yesterday also she was saying good things about Ani smiley29.. in 2 days he will change is weird.. he acted like he doesnโ€™t care.. cause others r with her.. like chooton & all

Yes this is exactly what I thought too yesterday. There is some missing conversation we are yet to witness! Srishti and Ani, maybe there is something more to it or maybe not!

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Same...

I also think so...

Koi toh missing conversation hai jo hamne nahi dekhi..

We are yet to see that...

But jald dikhade without dragging...but Naa..they will drag.

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Wohi to I'm talking....wo scene is still mysterious...

Kuxh to hua for sure ๐Ÿ˜†

If everything goes fine then that will be a FB โ€ฆ I think that she blackmailed him