Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Precap me aj jis tarah Jhanak ko dekhna again fishy fishy laga hn mujhe ๐Ÿ˜•

Yes some fishy but when an will do normal behaviour then I will see serial otherwise i couldn't see.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I also think so, makers just doing hype but i don't like it.

Their intention is only hype.... nothing else...

It is sad that instead of focusing on good content they are relying on such gimmick..

And ML Ko use kar rahe hai to create this negetive hype.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ok girls, not planning to watch the episode. What are your thoughts on Aniโ€™s behavior in police station? Is he putting up an act?

He looks suspicious! ๐Ÿคจ Donโ€™t know what is he actually cooking! He didnโ€™t behave like this with J. Something is going on.
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes some fishy but when an will do normal behaviour then I will see serial otherwise i couldn't see.

Makers hain hi aisey to hm kya karaskty hn ab ๐Ÿ˜•

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

He looks suspicious! ๐Ÿคจ Donโ€™t know what is he actually cooking! He didnโ€™t behave like this with J. Something is going on.

His expectations were suddenly softened when he saw Jhanak.

Definitely he's faking his anger to protect her ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Their intention is only hype.... nothing else...

It is sad that instead of focusing on good content they are relying on such gimmick..

And ML Ko use kar rahe hai to create this negetive hype.

So true , how can happen without knowing jahank ani was helping her but now he is in love,how will not help her, something fishy but really i don't like this track.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

The very first meeting of Ani Jhanka, their argument :

Meri hone wali biwi se mafi maango ...

why bcoz there was a discomfort due to sudden break!!!

J said then i fell down, i am hurt and you want me to ask maafi to some one who is saying she is fine ...

---

this is repeat 2. same same but different different...

Here Arshi is really hurt, and presumably bcoz of J. Only Shrishti knows that this is not true. (on the side note: I cant believe her confidence. Does she actually think that J mauqe ka faida uthaya and Arshi ki taraf diya ko dhakel diya. She always believed pro max that J has bad intentions in spite of no rational evidence.)

There is a possibility that Arshi also knows (front seat audience) the actual truth, that her mother wanted to harm J but it back fired, hence she is in shock. Maybe she is angry at her mother. Ani talked to her, counsellers did, but we havent yet seen mother-daughter convo. Will she respond to her mother who actually caused her wedding and profession!

--

I believe Chotton also witnessed it, but he is afraid to speak up, because of his standing in the family. When DidiMuni consoled J, he gathered that she has seen it as well. Chotton can believe that Shrishti can hurt J, but DidiMuni cannot fathom what she saw was actually possible, hence she withdrew herself. Initially when Chotton defended J in front of his mother, it seemed that Minton had discussed it. But yday's epi it was clear that they didn't, so assuming that Chotton witnessed it as well.

--

Another aspect of Ani doubting J:

"bcoz J wanted to stop the wedding" there was a glimmer of hope, but he immediately stopped, considering what it implied. I don't think he was actually doubting J. All the statements (support of Arshi or against J) are mere statements not his feelings. Not even 0.000001% doubt, just nannha sa dil wanting his heart's desire for her to stop the wedding.

--

Yes he wants justice for Arshi. But it also implies deep faith that J is not the culprit. Stating again anything from Ani are mere statements not his feelings. All his life he has been acting according to J and he knows how to give a performance that no one will know which is real, in his monologue!

--

I still believe in his deep love for J. Everything is for J and about J. A story is not in an incomplete precap or 1-2 episodes, let the whole sequence play out before calling it quits.

--

This is coming from someone who is still going thru PTSD of ghum experience.

Bold is exactly how I took it. j wanting them enough to stop the wedding was the highlight of his thoughts. It was incredible for him that concept.

So glad another thought the same way smiley31

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Precap me aj jis tarah Jhanak ko dekhna again fishy fishy laga hn mujhe ๐Ÿ˜•

Wahi toh....

They are deliberately making Appu Dii say such dialogues to Ani...still he went ahead to police station...There was not even an iota of "jhijhak" before that...As if he is sure of what he wanted to do .

You think what was the reason of him going to police station? Was there any need???

Only need I can think of is to show the police that he hates her....and doesn't trust her....so that they won't doubt her regarding their relationship

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually this is not fair on the audience. We all watch daily soap to get distraction from our daily busy life. Something to look forward, pleasant, to give some kind of hope and something which will usually not possible in real life. But unfortunately shows are way more toxic and negative than our real life and it really gives a hopeless feeling. Not even one good episode. This is highly not acceptable. Shows are meant for entertainment not for torture.